Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78623 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Blackdisciple(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
RUN.....

anytime she wants to visit use work to keep her away even if you are at home till she will get tired and the contact will reduce drastically..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by turkeyman: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Talk to her about your challenges any time you meet her ,let her understand what you are going through because of her, do so calmly and respectfully,let her know that you don't mind been with her if everything is going well for you,give her assurance that you won't leave.
Ask her about what solutions she can provide, the truth is that she has all the solutions you need just ask her to help you out.
I believe if things where going well for you after you met here you would have said she brings life and good luck!
She needs assurance from you , give her and watch how the forces of nature would work good on your behalf.
Saying from experience and I have seen
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
The day you start considering God and His things unserious...chai..Ekwensu and his cohorts will eat you up like Shawarma.. angry shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by luminouz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
michresakidjo:
Bro, I'm in similarly distress situation as yours but my joy is that we never have Anything called sex together. Though, this babe had seduced me three times but all thanks to God, i triumphed. I'm opting out already. Omo this babe love nature... She's weirdly obsessed with flowers, plants, trees,fish anything that has green colour. My greatest shock was when she made a statement about marine beings. "Not all Mermaids are evil, some are good"... I cautioned her

Another instance, was the day I discovered she had beads(Many) under her pillow....maybe she I pretended as if i didn't see anything. she tried aimlessly to forced me to rest my head on her pillow, which i flagrantly refused.

Bro so many thing to write about, but I cant. She is a churchy type too... Guys there are devil outside now.. Please drop that girl friend

Bro Give your life to Christ cut ties with her spiritually. She has Mortgaged your destiny to obtained a high ranking position in the coven.
DM me with her number bro...

I need to research more on her marine background. I need her knowledge for my research.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Funflipper: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

There is no shackle to free yourself from. It is all psychological.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Olam09(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
You don buy market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by luminouz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
anungangampu:
Just like my first Gf.she appeared non-needy but after the first sex. She turned everything towards me. I tried all my best to turn her towards her Ex yet it even became worse. As soon as I gave in broke. She started distancing and kinda start looking for boundaries.
I found, she gets attracted when you reject her and turn out the opposite when you give to her request and form broke.
At the end, there is nothing spiritual there, just some psychological misinterpretation of events.
Today we are very good friends because I understand her deeply.
Jesus....I don't understand anything you just wrote. Kindly explain. Everything is jumbled up
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Seaseason07:

Fear not! Don't go to any church o! This one na spiritual thing o! Shey make I give you location? Baba go clean you in three days

nah u even need dis cleaning bcus dis ur format no work at all....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MadamExcellency: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Since you are not religious but a moral type that enjoys sex with a lady who is not your wife.

Next time tell her (since she is the spiritual type) to pray for five minutes before having sex with you. Without prayers, no sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Try and treat her nice perhaps she will grant you favor financially, na so marine babes dey

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Emperor88(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let me outline a few points around noticed.
1. She might be fetish because a lot of Nigerians are.
2.You are not religious but you are superstitious..doesn't makes sense.
3.You problem is psychological rather than being spiritual.
4.The lady used reverse psychology tactics on you, you are not really smart believing an average Nigerian girl is an Angel.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Rexymania(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wahala dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Chop am na your biscuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
turkeyman:
Talk to her about your challenges any time you meet her ,let her understand what you are going through because of her, do so calmly and respectfully,let her know that you don't mind been with her if everything is going well for you,give her assurance that you won't leave.
Ask her about what solutions she can provide, the truth is that she has all the solutions you need just ask her to help you out.
I believe if things where going well for you after you met here you would have said she brings life and good luck!
She needs assurance from you , give her and watch how the forces of nature would work good on your behalf.
Saying from experience and I have seen

wat makes u tink dis grl in question will admit she's d cause of his problems?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by veeceesynergy: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

if don't want to go to God, then go to Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki's shrine

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by DonBenny77(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Share her contact lemme manage her for you, na d one with small spiritual problem I dey find now

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by riverbird: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Guy run.....run....... keep running ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Funflipper: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
mclloyd22:

My brother here’s a thing. I once married someone like here then I wasn’t going to church like now, when we were dating things where going well but the moment we had plans for marriage(trad) wahala left and right. Had issues that they held me transfered 800k from my account before the endsar( I needed to grant them access for my life) after trad it was hell, I visited a church and was told that she was presented as a bride when she was born to a deity, I noticed this when we was dating sometime she screams out from bed shouting don’t kill me. After Marriage the thing kept visiting until the day my spiritual leader came and prayed at my place. So in a nut shell we men most time indulge ourselves in creepy things through sex and co. Until you separate your self from her that’s when you will be free. Because nothing will work out for you because the spirit which she is betrothed to won’t let you be. I have heard cases in church where a husband woke up outside his home like the spirit come at night carry the man out of the house lol. Wahala dey Na God go save us.

Sorry my story no dey too formal

"I have heard cases in church where a husband woke up outside his home like the spirit come at night carry the man out of the house lol."

No spirit carried that man outside. It is called sleepwalking.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by bablon20(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
I can feel your pain OP because I was once in ur shoe, who has never been in such precarious predicament won't understand what you are going through, ladies like that are very many in churches these days because they believe prospective young guys of marriageable age will always look into the church for a clean/righteous girl. I also met mine in the church, by herself she stylishly wooed me when she realized I am d youth president/young minister in my church and a landlord at my young age. She'll always tell me she's not an ordinary lady but I always take it with kids glove, she speaks in tongues, makes sure we observe our private monthly prayer and fasting, she always say no to sex but she has a way of luring me into it and I can tell that she is a veteran in bed. One day I decided to go for a personal prayer/retreat because of her strange behaviors and it was revealed that she holds a high position in their coven, when I came back I confronted her and she soberly confessed to me and I told her that's d end of the relationship, she wept bitterly but I wasn't moved by that.

OP, you will need to go for special deliverance and personal retreat/set-aside to seek the face of God for mercy and forgiveness of sin. I pray that God will restore back all your stolen/wasted virtues.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by cornerstonee: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
MrLondonder:

yor girlfriend is a fish?...bro are u ok sir!!(no ofeinse) angry

Gerrarofear!!!

Small pikin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Integrafamoo: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

It might not have anything to do with her being possessed. Sex is spiritual. It breaks immunity if you once maintain good relationship with holy Spirit(for some certain people). Just pray for forgiveness and move on. If you still like her, both of u can pray together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Nothing has changed to me. She SAID is GODLY now u found out she IS GODDESS, na upgrade for u now! Now u found out lastly that SHE IS SEXUAL GODDESS! Now u know her GODDESS' DESCRIPTION. U didn't do UR INTERVIEW well bfr EMPLOYING ur GODILLY PROWESS grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by mt77: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
You have entangled yourself into what is bigger than you and is capable of affecting your destiny ultimately.
You need salvation through Jesus Cbrist. Then forsake your old ways and walk in the fear of God. I pray for the mercy of God upon your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Emperor88(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. You still got those religious fears because of the religious society you live especially if you're an African/Nigerian. This is a mere case of coincidence + your imagination at work + superstitious stories flying around.

2. If you're now experiencing lags where you achieved success before, go back to the drawing board, decipher where errors are coming from and strategize properly. You're overwhelmed with her and the sexual pleasures, hence, you seem not to put things orderly.

3. To end the relationship:

a. Feign an internal sickness, tell her you want her to go and live the best life and wouldn't want her to suffer as a result of it.

b. Or, feign job loss or loss of any other worthy possession. Tell her you won't have peace and she should give you space until you regain your loss.

c. Or, act poor, weak and broke!

d. Or, relocate to another residence.

Thanks.

You are very intelligent..you deserve a better environment than this backward country...The op claims he is not religious,yet he is superstitious!... People will blame their misfortune on sex and I wonder why people like Snoop dogg, Lil wayne,, Dangote, Donald Trump, Tu face, Wizkid, Davido are not experiencing financial problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by babadee1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

You say you're not religious but this is the time to seek God sincerely bro. Cos only God can help you with this mess that you've gotten into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

You definitely have issues and it’s looking like you won’t be coming out of this your present situation soon.

You said you are not a religious person and yet you are having superstitious beliefs about your problem.
You came here for advice, people are giving it to you but end up meeting them with insults on your other comments.
Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Emperor88(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
tctrills:

Take responsibility of your life and affairs and stop blaming the poor girl.
If you are tired of the relationship break up and let her be
God bless you...
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

If you don knack and u have tireddd,just say it. If you can knack goddess,its mean you are a god!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ogechchukwu: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bros the only way to avoid her is for you to start behaving like a ritualist .

Get yourself a white and red chuck, bitter collar, red clothes, chewing stink. And a dry monkey part and pretend to hide it where she can see it ..
I promise you she will run without looking back .

If it happens that she sees those things and she ask u what is it all about.

U tell her her is what you use to protect yourself and it helps brings money in and guud luck too....

She will vanish without you knowing..�‍♂️�‍♂️��

You will thank me later ..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Triple0z: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you have good moral, you should abstain from sex you know.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
If u scared go to church
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by franksam2009: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for
is she a make up freak? Bleaching freak, English name starts with A and end with L

Secondly I think you are confused though, u really don't know what you want, u go into a relationship and start looking for faults to complain about

Thirdly write down things you want in your woman or spouse but expect to get only 50% of it, don't fall or go into relationship with women you meet online because most times they ain't worth it and 80% of the time it doesn't work out, so it's best you watch the person first and observe or go through referrals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.