Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) (44183 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by yrex01(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
airplane55:
Putin's End is near
Mark my words
ode omo

5 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by nijanigga: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.
Another imbecelic write up ,so two wrongs make right ?

5 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by olarent: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why we Ukrainian force be shooting enemy from residential building and expect them not to returned the fire,using civilian as shield so that the we not shot at you.very useless president.[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tobenenye: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
so sad
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

To think that I almost read every rubbish you wrote annoys. Thank God I didn't finish it. It is from platforms like these you know a wicked soul who can use his neighbor for rituals. Not necessarily in the day coz evil doesn't show on the forehead. You are evil

11 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I

Lobbish as usual.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tell this Puppet to stop depending on sanction of the West against Russia, his country will continue to collapse gradually till when it'll be worse.

Let him negotiate for peaceful existence, I hate sighting disasters of this type of inhumanity against humanity. Ukraine neutrality will solve the problem of the West and Eastern powers.

This battle is between US and Russia, Ukraine is just a theatre of war.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by olarent: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why condemning its opinion its may be wrong else where but on this is not wrong.Why should Ukrainian forces shoot from residential building, its just to use civilian as shield for enemy forces not shoot me while the rule is you protect your fmself first that was why Russian troop we shoot back to the area guy shoot us coming from.
rollywise:

To think that I almost read every rubbish you wrote annoys. Thank God I didn't finish it. It is from platforms like these you know a wicked soul who can use his neighbor for rituals. Not necessarily in the day coz evil doesn't show on the forehead. You are evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MangekyoAlt: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
rollywise:

Please I am not evil

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters
Just getat

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by na2016: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=MangekyoAlt post=110867164]I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian

You true are not a human
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Give us coverage of the war in Ethiopia, Not interested in the white man's war!

7 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
calm down sir this war should have been prevented

What a pity the innocent suffer most

No one is innocent on that, most Arab countries are like this now
How would it have been prevented?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
mycar:

And what do you stand to gain by this, why not invade Ghana or Republic of benin to justify your claim?
Putin is nothing but a terrorist, ready to nuke the whole world just to prove a point
Putin is nothing but just a bully
All evil supporters will perish too
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MrAbdul123: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I
Agreed he is a clown. Who is your own father again? Even the ukrainians are not as agitated like you. Keep barking like a mentally unstable dog.

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by PaedophileProph: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
calm down sir this war should have been prevented

What a pity the innocent suffer most

No one is innocent on that, most Arab countries are like this now

The Arab countries that organized 9/11 while jubilating ,sharing candy across Arabs and hauling Allah Akbar while 1000s of US fall to death from skyscrapers?

You must be sick in your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
chaseblack:
Only one person is at fault here, the invaders!
It's as simple as that
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The Ukrainian Army knows they can’t withstand the wrath’s of Russia war so they’re resulting to using civilians as human shield when Russia shoot at them they will cry to international criminal court that Russia committed war crime by killing civilians meanwhile they fired their artilleries from residential areas, I saw a video today from a friend in Estonia exposing how media propaganda is showing body bags of people but unfortunately breeze blow fowl yarnsh open as they were reporting live the polytene bag used in wrapping one of the victims who pose as dead person on the ground was by breeze removed and the person tried to put it back wasn’t that funny? That’s exactly where I realized how much the media propaganda has deceived people so far, I tried to post it here but they won’t let me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

"The fool" has united the world against Russia. There is now talk of Putin going to jail after all this. But you are really being disingenuous. How hard is it for Ukrainian generals, fully backed by Russia, to remove a 44-year-old comedian just elected in 2019. This is not about Zelensky. UKRAINIAN PEOPLE DON'T WANT RUSSIA!!! Stop fooling yourself with long epistles. Zelensky has little to do with it!

8 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters
curse on your poverty stricken generation

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Ukraine will return to the Motherland. NATO fanboys should go and read history. God I pray for all the Ukrainians in the midst of this senseless conflict. Keep them safe in Jesus Name. Amen.
I doubt u read history because I'd u do, you'd know Russia and Ukraine has always been two different countries.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MangekyoAlt: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
na2016:
I am sorry. I didn't even read the comment before now. But really, the US should encourage more diplomacy at this point. Humans are suffering. Zelensky should agree with the neutrality status russia wants and all these will stop in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Ukraine will return to the Motherland. NATO fanboys should go and read history. God I pray for all the Ukrainians in the midst of this senseless conflict. Keep them safe in Jesus Name. Amen.

Saving the world is actually what the U.S aims at through her activities in the places it goes into. No matter the outcome, the U.S is always in pursuit of maintaining global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere and everywhere as her foreign policy after the 9/11 attack. These pursuits do not benefit only the U.S but the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??

Whats this with you always saying this. Perhaps its a joke or something i'm not clever enough or clued on enough to catch on to. Mind breaking it down?

Please oh, dont respond with that horrible line, I take God beg you, I am sensitive to words like that.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tradepunter: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You are the biggest clown.....

Keep supporting evil, it's already upon you if you continue on this path.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ken6488(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
PaedophileProph:

The Arab countries that organized 9/11 while jubilating ,sharing candy across Arabs and hauling Allah Akbar while 1000s of US fall to death from skyscrapers?

You must be sick in your head
as expected you will skip the topic , if it is that part if you are looking for moral justification

Is it not this same Ukraine government that has been committing genocide on ethnic Russians

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
MangekyoAlt:

[/s]

You are a very stupid Lad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hissene Habre Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.