Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) (44185 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Reflect7:

Ignorant dunce. Stop lumping all ''African leaders'' together. Every country in Africa is different. Some have stable power supply and good roads, while others are still working on it, since power and infrastructure are not an abracadabra magic issue, but require decades of investment, especially in developing countries with large populations.

Forum of ignoramuses drowning in inferiority complex.
Comrade leave them. A day will come when the Racist West will tell African migrants it's doors are closed. Maybe by then, everyone will sit back and look for how to select leaders that will make their countries be like the ones they are running to.

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters
Curse be on you for siding a gay country like the USA. The destruction of sodom will be a child’s play to how your lineage will be wiped out of the planet earth. You are an slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Emmawhite91(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=MangekyoAlt post=110867164]I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Well I watched that in aljazeera where they were firing at Russian troop behind residential areas.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by izenco2005(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.
go and take care of ur hungry family,
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by IMEI: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters

You're already cursed

You care more about Ukraine than you do your village. Heck, even more than many members of your family

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by darediamond(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
The Ukrainian Army knows they can’t withstand the wrath’s of Russia war so they’re resulting to using civilians as human shield when Russia shoot at them they will cry to international criminal court that Russia committed war crime by killing civilians meanwhile they fired their artilleries from residential areas, I saw a video today from a friend in Estonia exposing how media propaganda is showing body bags of people but unfortunately breeze blow fowl yarnsh open as they were reporting live the polytene bag used in wrapping one of the victims who pose as dead person on the ground was by breeze removed and the person tried to put it back wasn’t that funny? That’s exactly where I realized how much the media propaganda has deceived people so far, I tried to post it here but they won’t let me.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Reflect7: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Comrade leave them. A day will come when the Racist West will tell African migrants it's doors are closed. Maybe by then, everyone will sit back and look for how to select leaders that will make their countries be like the ones they are running to.

Look bro, our problem is not just about ''our leaders''.

Our attitude as a people is the No 1 problem we have.

For example, the only reason we have unemployment in Nigeria is that Nigerians prefer foreign made goods over Nigerian made.

Contrast that with an average Chinese man who will rather buy a 'substandard' Chinese made product, than its western counterpart.

But Nigerians will laugh at you and mock you if you wear Nigerian made shoes.

''You are wearing Aba made! Local champion. Village man. Poor man''.

Women will happily pay a million naira or more for a Fendi handbag, but scream blue murder if you charge them 100k for a Nigerian branded handbag.

If all Nigerians decide tomorrow that they will only patronise Nigerian made goods, unemployment will disappear overnight and millions of new businesses will spring up to meet the new demand.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

Thanks for saying this. I wish the mods could give him a life ban

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by usagee36: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Oshodipikin: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Dunce... Putinized zomby.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ken6488(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
olamike02:

What is wrong with IPOB boys. They just take delight in being opposing anything good. So those terrorist countries should have been left to be brooding those that will be torn in others lives. What am I missing in all this type of reasonings.
actually you are the one supporting evil
Where you when Ukraine government was killing ethnic Russians in Ukraine?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

That Zelensky is a huge joke.

He brought this war upon himself due to his overzealousness.

I wonder how Ukrainians even elected such a comedian as their leader.

Now he is playing the real comedy with people's lives and property.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Situation Critical, This is the Future the Bible Has Been Warning About!

What we are seeing playing out in the World is the fulfillment of Bible Prophecy!

You don't wanna be left behind to be a Part of what will hit the Earth!

JESUS Christ is Coming

Respect yourself and Be Ready!

Which of d bible prophecies are u referring to?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
izenco2005:
go and take care of ur hungry family,

Why are u angry cos of what he said
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
sad
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Reflect7:

Stop lumping all ''African leaders'' together. Every country in Africa is different. Some have stable power supply and good roads, while others are still working on it, since power and infrastructure are not an abracadabra magic issue, but require decades of investment, especially in developing countries with large populations.

Forum of ignoramuses drowning in inferiority complex.

Your 'superior' white leaders are busy leading you to nuclear cataclysm due to their greed for land, selfishness, and distrust of each other. They are the ones you should be worried about if you had a working head..

Go back and read what I responded to, it's like your head don knack ground.....I won't waste anymore time with your shithousery!
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You have spoken well but some illiterate will never understand.

Putin already said his army will not stop until the Ukrainian army stop attacking. These Ukraine army are the ones causing casualties on their own people but every pathetic individual is blaming Russia.

The problem is very clear and that is why the so called world powers can't attack Russia. If Russia really invaded Ukraine to kill innocent souls, by now Ukraine would have been an empty land even the president would have been killed if he still remains in Ukraine.

Putin has been very nice and sincere in his actions but the so called world powers are doing all they can to make issues worse and bring global sentiment for their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Adjovi: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2022
MNDY:

Saving the world is actually what the U.S aims at through her activities in the places it goes into. No matter the outcome, the U.S is always in pursuit of maintaining global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere and everywhere as her foreign policy after the 9/11 attack. These pursuits do not benefit only the U.S but the world at large.

Yes can't you see how peaceful Libya is now and Iraq?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Okay. First of to start this issue, Putin does not actually see this Zelensky as a President. To be truthful, he sees him as an imposed candidate by the West on Ukrainians. Putin needs a true Ukrainian President that will understand what he's saying but this guy has too much been so influenced by his savior, the West that he does not even send.
Read about the euromaidan protests and the orange revolution. If you do that we'll continue more tomorrow.

Well you did not tell me what he would have said to stop the war, you only told me what YOU think is wrong with HIS country. So should we invade Benin Republic because we dont like the way they dance makossa? or because their president does not like Jollof rice.

This is a soverign nation, how ever they like, they can run their country. they dont have to ask putin if he is happy with it, they donr have to ask nato if they are happy with it. and no nation have any right to invade them and ask them to change

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tradepunter: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Reflect7:

Ukrainians are throwing people that look like you out of trains and buses, including pregnant women with children.

Yet you are here playing happy slave to them and ''praying for Ukraine''.

Some of you Nigerians are an utter disgrace and embarrassment.

You useless hypocrite.... As if you won't do the same in times of war.... Look at most government work, if you not Yoruba you won't enter if it's all Yoruba.. if it's all Hausa you won't enter if you not Hausa and so on...

Stop all these sentimental bull crap because if it was you in their shoes your safety and your own family comes before others....

Nigerians the worst hypocrites on earth... Hitting their head against the wall on another man matter...

Hold your government accountable and stop all these nonsense
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by knowhowk: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Curse be on you for siding a gay country like the USA. The destruction of sodom will be a child’s play to how your lineage will be wiped out of the planet earth. You are an slowpoke!
Curse be on Russia and everyone that is happy about Killing Innocent Souls ,Curse be unto those that Instead if Condemning this they are busy Making Comparison of who kills more than the other

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by PaedophileProph: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2022
ken6488:
as expected you will skip the topic , if it is that part if you are looking for moral justification

Is it not this same Ukraine government that has been committing genocide on ethnic Russians
No boy, you have been reading the wrong History all your life .
Country boundaries aren't formed on ethnic commonalities,
The African boarders drawn by Europeans against our ethnic and cultural similarities with our people that found themselves being Cameronians, Ghanaians, Togolese etc speaking Hausa , Yoruba and Igbos didn't stop us from respecting boundaries and territorial integrities of the individual states with imposed/inherited boarders .

Russia was fuelling that chaos through the Russian armed militias in Peaceful Ukraine just to have a near laughable reason to invade and reinstate defunct USSR or the Putin worshipping outsted puppet president of Ukraine back .

Why was the "Russian speaking blabla" not crazy when the former Putin mole was the president of Ukraine ?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I thought you had sense from the beginning but towards the end I realized you didn't know what you were typing....

I thought you had sense to decode what the Ukraine president meant or is trying to do by criticizing west

But try use this energy and speak up concerning the atrocities in ur country....

Stop trying to form mr current affairs.....

Hypocrisy abounds

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Davemarine: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Why not state the reasons for these Invasions let's weigh it, Hypocrite.

Have you check how Asian Media is reporting the situation in Ukraine to its people?

You're very biased and sentimental, ignorant and foolish too.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You have spoken like a man. A lot of positives on the Russian side are always cut out from the media space.
That being said, I couldn't afeee more about Ukrainians staging fights.
First it was in front of a kindeegateen school,
Then a nuclear plant, Russia played with caution and seized the scene ( meanwhile the Ukrainian president would not let the world sleep, always whinning about Russia shooting at the nuclear plants and causing a possible radioactive leakage to Europe, he cried so profusely about that)
Then it was residential buildings.
Then another nuclear plant.
The coincidence is too glaring, it's all staged by the Ukrainian and the West to gain world pity

.... I kept asking myself why are the locations of gun battles always such in a delicate scene, now I know better

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2022
whats your point? what are the russians doing in their territory in the first place? every man woman or dog who can handle a weapon is defending their country unlike many who bandits are ravaging their country and sit down behind keyboards! russia started this nonsense and causing unwanted deaths, the earlier they put an end to it the better for them!

MangekyoAlt:

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Manlikechoba:

I thought you had sense from the beginning but towards the end I realized you didn't know what you were typing....

I thought you had sense to decode what the Ukraine president meant or is trying to do by criticizing west

But try use this energy and speak up concerning the atrocities in ur country....

Stop trying to form mr current affairs.....

Hypocrisy abounds

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering

You with so much sense.
How have you helped your Nigeria?
undecided
Grand-hyprocrite

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by byteem: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Imagine a world with Russia and china as world leaders.. imagine a world where those Arabian terrorists where left unchecked.. that world is Nigeria as it is presently.. imagine if the world is a disorganized and as corrupt and as bloodthirsty as Nigeria.. that world is a world u will have if Russia and china and the Iran north Korea and Afghanistan terrorists have their way.. receive sense china alone is using the money they are borrowing Africa to take over territory.. Africa and Africans need to stop the blame game and be responsible get it's leaders to become accountable

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2022
The earlier we all get our acts right in this black continent the better for all blacks. if the events of the past few days has not sunk in yet?Fact be told in the scheme of things the rest of the world does not reckon with Africans! they just occupy that space! people are escaping a war zone and people still have time to segregate who's a citizen or not? Do you know how many Africans were displaced from their abode in asylum camps to make way for Ukranian refugees?? Western countries are busy negotiating new oil and gas contracts with Asian and middle eastern countries and Africa?? they dont exist just take your tankers there and fill them up! wata pity!
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:35am On Mar 09, 2022
The main criminals are the americans....

Know this and know peace.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

US will never invade a democratic sovereign nation. U can see they didn’t invade Venezuela.

Only dictatorship nations get invaded because and when there is good reason to like oppression of innocent people.

Putin is a dictator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.