Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) (44188 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MangekyoAlt: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

"The fool" has united the world against Russia. There is now talk of Putin going to jail after all this. But you are really being disingenuous. How hard is it for Ukrainian generals, fully backed by Russia, to remove a 44-year-old comedian just elected in 2019. This is not about Zelensky. UKRAINIAN PEOPLE DON'T WANT RUSSIA!!! Stop fooling yourself with long epistles. Zelensky has little to do with it!

World? Lmao another brainwashed nigger. By saying "world" do you mean EUROPE and the United States? Or you actually mean the whole world? I hope not as that would prove that you have little to no working brain cells left.
Putin will go to which jail? grin are you living in some sorta delusion? You must be which is why I advice you now to wake up to reality, for your own good, son grin
For the last part of the trash you quoted me to. I don't even know how to reply to such an incoherent BS written by a complete mōron like you. Move aside dawg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techguy96:

I doubt u read history because I'd u do, you'd know Russia and Ukraine has always been two different countries.
They have always been aligned mam.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters

u don curse ur politicians finish ?

5 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Racist country
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Some peeps will say Putin does not want to hurt civilians and why he deployed soldiers looking like hunters, and outdated soviet union artifacts

Does this look like he does not want to hurt civilians

Just face the glaring fact, Russian military is overhyped and outdated.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ken6488(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bluffly:

How would it have been prevented?
peaceful negotiation
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Elsueno: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.

This Zelenskyy is even worst puppet than I initially thought...Just look at how messed up & corrupt his cabinet is grin

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by haj57(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thank God that they have bunkers to run to. If this was in Nigeria, where will people take refuge?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

They have always been aligned mam.
So Ukraine don't have right to change their allies.
Who the fûck are u to even decide who Ukraine make their allies?

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by shurch(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.

What we don't know here is that:
Its a 2 sided war in the eyes of the public .
But its a one sided war when you are been attacked!!!
The question is vast tho but if you Understand what I mean.
"How will the attacked, survive it"
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
mycar:

And what do you stand to gain by this, why not invade Ghana or Republic of benin to justify your claim?
Putin is nothing but a terrorist, ready to nuke the whole world just to prove a point
Guy no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I stopped reading after your first emoji. I wonder what is funny. People are dying and going through unimaginable hardship over a needless, avoidable war and you're busy shining your dirty teeth. Look in the mirror, the only clown here is staring right back.

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
MNDY:

Saving the world is actually what the U.S aims at through her activities in the places it goes into. No matter the outcome, the U.S is always in pursuit of maintaining global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere and everywhere as her foreign policy after the 9/11 attack. These pursuits do not benefit only the U.S but the world at large.
Yet the US and the West keeps frolicking with terrorist immigrants, amassing them into it's borders just for their own cut. Next please.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Reflect7: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
tradepunter:

You are the biggest clown.....

Keep supporting evil, it's already upon you if you continue on this path.

Ukrainians are throwing people that look like you out of trains and buses, including pregnant women with children.

Yet you are here playing happy slave to them and ''praying for Ukraine''.

Some of you Nigerians are an utter disgrace and embarrassment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by nedekid: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Well said.
He should look at sakasvilli who the US used to poke the bear back in 2008. Bros is currently abandoned in jail doing hunger strike once in a while. Do you think that if US applies pressure for his release he wount gain his freedom?

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Saving the world is actually what the U.S aims at through her activities in the places it goes into. No matter the outcome in those places, the U.S is always in pursuit of maintaining global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere and everywhere as her foreign policy after the 9/11 attack. These pursuits do not benefit only the U.S but the world at large. Waging a full scale war on a sovereign country in this age and civilization that the whole world is preaching peace is totally uncalled for. Reason why countries, bodies and companies are condemning and disassociating themselves from Russia. Nigeria could have waged war against Cameroon for the Bakassi Peninsula but No. There are various recommended avenues to approach issues in order to avoid war in modern times so as to keep the world at peace.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Can we let this Ukraine war rest small,

There is no light in Nigeria ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

What point are you making exactly? That if a rogue country invades your territory, you should wait till they advance fully so you don't shell from civilian area. And then because Ukrainian soldiers violated this rule, their president is a clown.
Anyways, this is Nairaland; just decided to stop by. Migrated since to Quora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by greggng: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I am sorry. I didn't even read the comment before now. But really, the US should encourage more diplomacy at this point. Humans are suffering. Zelensky should agree with the neutrality status russia wants and all these will stop in a heartbeat

Russia is like Oliver twist.. his demand re not specific. When someone wants your head you must do everything possible not to give him your head . If possible die with the person . He took crimea, came back for two more ...now he want all . What happens to a greedy person will surely happen to him . He is going to be assassinated by his people ....Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters

I double that curse many times bro. Only wicked souls support Russia in their conquest of Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by chopnaira: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
War is not good

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Reflect7:

Ukrainians are throwing people that look like you out of trains and buses, including pregnant women with children.

In war situations these things are normal, unless done in excess which I think has not been the case. The real situation is beaten out of proportion by the social media.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by shurch(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Reflect7:

If na you , you go allow stranger board when your Manchie dey align survival??
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techguy96:

So Ukraine don't have right to change their allies.
Who the fûck are u to even decide who Ukraine make their allies?
I'm USA, who decided to invade Iraq, with no evidence of WMD.
I'm UK who colonized so many countries in Africa and turned them into what they are today by installing puppet leaders and yet still feeding and chewing on them.
I'm France who's still siphoning money and gold from Mali's current situation.
I'm Germany who fought 2 World wars and committed holocaust against over 7 million Jews.
Finally, I'm the West, the World's biggest financier of War,Weapons and True State Terrorism.

7 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MangekyoAlt: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
CorGier:

I stopped reading after your first emoji. I wonder what is funny. People are dying and going through unimaginable hardship over a needless, avoidable war and you're busy shining your dirty teeth. Look in the mirror, the only clown here is staring right back.
You agree that the war couldve been avoided? Good. Russia gave out their security demands in December. The USA had months to reply but they didn't even try to negotiate. Their reply was the same bullshit.
Okay, the Ukrainian govt has been killing Russian minorities in their country with western weapons after treating them as bad as any human could be treated. We never saw the supposed world police criticize them, did we? Genocides were going on there. "humans" as you said are suffering. But you don't realize that humans in some part of Ukraine have been suffering for 8 years now, did you?
Last time I checked it was confirmed 14,000 people killed. Meanwhile, the ceasire Minsk deal that was signed by the Ukrainians themselves to end the genocide, they also chose not to abide by it.
While the west acted as if nothing was going on in eastern Ukraine, what did you expect russia to do?
As you've said this can still be stopped. Ukraine should agree with the neutrality status russia wants and recognize the independence of LPR and DNR.

6 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you call Putin a Terrorist , What is USA then ?

mycar:

And what do you stand to gain by this, why not invade Ghana or Republic of benin to justify your claim?
Putin is nothing but a terrorist, ready to nuke the whole world just to prove a point

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Yet the US and the West keeps frolicking with terrorist immigrants, amassing them into it's borders just for their own cut. Next please.

Anything can happen at the borders.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
mycar:

You fool, people who invaded Libya are thousands of miles away not even close to Africa continent yet they did it and succeeded, none of you loud mouth condemned the act, Russia invade Ukraine y’all got pained clear example that so many Nigerians are suffering from mental slavery to the western media propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
After 12 days of stealing Putin's tanks, Ukrainian farmers are now unofficially the fifth-largest military in Europe

grin grin grin

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
MNDY:

Anything can happen at the borders.
If it's Poland and some countries with little stains that are calling out Russia on this issue it's no big deal.
But America, no now come on. The list is too clear. Visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

MNDY, Let's not be biased please.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.