Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) (44187 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tonyaks: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2022
My brother, you personally have a very big problem, I tell you.
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You agree that the war couldve been avoided? Good. Russia gave out their security demands in December. The USA had months to reply but they didn't even try to negotiate. Their reply was the same bullshit.
Okay, the Ukrainian govt has been killing Russian minorities in their country with western weapons after treating them as bad as any human could be treated. We never saw the supposed world police criticize them, did we? Genocides were going on there. "humans" as you said are suffering. But you don't realize that humans in some part of Ukraine have been suffering for 8 years now, did you?
Last time I checked it was confirmed 14,000 people killed. Meanwhile, the ceasire Minsk deal that was signed by the Ukrainians themselves to end the genocide, they also chose not to abide by it.
While the west acted as if nothing was going on in eastern Ukraine, what did you expect russia to do?
As you've said this can still be stopped. Ukraine should agree with the neutrality status russia wants and recognize the independence of LPR and DNR.

I am flabbergasted by your comments and postures.

Russia, actually Putin here, no matter how you twist it, is the aggressor. He's always treated Ukraine as his "boy" and gets pissed off when his "boy" decides to put on "big man pants" like trying to join NATO.

In 2005, Ukrainians were asked if they wanted to join NATO and the vast majority were against it. What changed their views?

Russia's seizure of Crimea. As if this wasn't enough, Russia started and sponsored Russian separist rebels in the Russian dominated part of Russia. There was never any problems before then.

Why did Putin seize Crimea and sponsored separist? Because the Ukrainians booted out the extremely corrupt Putin friendly president and voted in their preferred candidate. This vexed Putin and he chose to teach his "boy" a lesson. The lesson was-Don't cross my path. Toe my line.

Thats what pushed Ukraine to get into NATO. Putins bullying. Ukraine wasnt the first time he's pushed a country around. In 2008, he launched an attack on tiny Georgia, primarily because he didn't like the reformist president who was anti-Putin.

He recently sent troops to Kazakhstan to stop the protests that would have toppled the corrupt and autocratic president that has ruled that country for decades. Putin has persistently shown he's a supporter of dictators and very corrupt ones.

Ukraine could have avoided this war by dropping to join NATO. Joe Biden too should have urged to forget the idea too,or at least for a while.

This however does not change the fact that Putin is simply an egocentric brute and the invasion was not just unnecessary, but monstrous.

4 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:23am On Mar 09, 2022
jaxxy:

US will never invade a democratic sovereign nation. U can see they didn’t invade Venezuela.

Only dictatorship nations get invaded because and when there is good reason to like oppression of innocent people.

Putin is a dictator.
You don't "liberate" a country by living dead 10x more people than the dictators. That's what America always does.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2022
DeepSight:

Whats this with you always saying this. Perhaps its a joke or something i'm not clever enough or clued on enough to catch on to. Mind breaking it down?

Please oh, dont respond with that horrible line, I take God beg you, I am sensitive to words like that.
Oh I meant I'm going to slide into your hood and wet your shyt up then made it home before you hear a siren
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2022
PaedophileProph:

The Arab countries that organized 9/11 while jubilating ,sharing candy across Arabs and hauling Allah Akbar while 1000s of US fall to death from skyscrapers?

You must be sick in your head
The Igbos that organized the first coup,and even made a drawing sold on breads of the murdered sarduana with angel Michael atop his dead body.
You must be sick in your head.

You better agree it's right for 25% of your population getting wiped out as a result of that.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:36am On Mar 09, 2022
DeepSight:

Whats this with you always saying this. Perhaps its a joke or something i'm not clever enough or clued on enough to catch on to. Mind breaking it down?

Please oh, dont respond with that horrible line, I take God beg you, I am sensitive to words like that.
ya dig? Cuz you've been talking a whole lot of shyt lately and it's okay if you still wanna go on but I warned you, boy
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by JamiuKabir: 2:15am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.
[/s]
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by tegon(m): 2:22am On Mar 09, 2022
@MangekyoAlt...you are dumb bro... civilian are automatically turned to military to fight. Definitely gunshot will come from residential areas. Other places bombed, no be human being dey there too. Face ur country Mr article writer
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by idyllic2012: 2:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Abdelux223: 3:03am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

This is trie talk oo if your brain cant reason this write up positively you need help
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 09, 2022
mycar:

And what do you stand to gain by this, why not invade Ghana or Republic of benin to justify your claim?
Putin is nothing but a terrorist, ready to nuke the whole world just to prove a point
Ghana has know history with Nigeria... Ukraine is part of the Soviet! It was built with Soviet funds ....

Concerning the war, let's try n be logical not emotional. Cause on the table where world events matter nobody send Africans..
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ebufa: 3:32am On Mar 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Some peeps will say Putin does not want to hurt civilians and why he deployed soldiers looking like hunters, and outdated soviet union artifacts

Does this look like he does not want to hurt civilians

Just face the glaring fact, Russian military is overhyped and outdated.

outdated and NATO is scared of taking them on! you dey drink OMO! Russia has encircled 40% of the Ukrainian army in the Dombask region in eastern Ukraine............... I hopeyou know what that means in military terms, that encircled army cannot be resupplied! its a matter of time b4 they surrender or remove their clothes and evacuate the cities as civilians..........once eastern ukraine falls, the war is effectively over!
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 3:35am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Just like no one supported the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq in 1990, and their liberation by the US in 1991 was justified, so I say no to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. I desire peace for all people everywhere. In a world of might is right, do you think you would be safe? No.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:36am On Mar 09, 2022
ebufa:

outdated and NATO is scared of taking them on! you dey drink OMO! Russia has encircled 40% of the Ukrainian army in the Dombask region in eastern Ukraine............... I hopeyou know what that means in military terms, that encircled army cannot be resupplied! its a matter of time b4 they surrender or remove their clothes and evacuate the cities as civilians..........once eastern ukraine falls, the war is effectively over!

And still struggling as we speak? You lots were same people saying Russia will run over the country in one week. Ain’t you disappointed in their show is shame?

Just look at what they displaying to the world. Everything OUTDATED!

You still saying same thing with me. Russia is struggling that he had to summon Belarusian military
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:12am On Mar 09, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Ukraine will return to the Motherland. NATO fanboys should go and read history. God I pray for all the Ukrainians in the midst of this senseless conflict. Keep them safe in Jesus Name. Amen.
you don't seem to get it....if u.s gets involved in the war, Russia knows it can't stand u.s both on ground / air battles. Russia will definitely fall back to nuclear weapon and that is exactly what the u.s / NATO are avoiding. Nuclear war go affect the whole world down to your village. The best u.s could do now is economic sanctions.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:14am On Mar 09, 2022
PaedophileProph:

The Arab countries that organized 9/11 while jubilating ,sharing candy across Arabs and hauling Allah Akbar while 1000s of US fall to death from skyscrapers?

You must be sick in your head
you are a liar I am a Christian 100% and belong under a region of love...oga show me video of your claim if you are saying the truth
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:19am On Mar 09, 2022
perambulator:
Give us coverage of the war in Ethiopia, Not interested in the white man's war!
there are so many ongoing wars across the world. But 95% are mostly internal war caused by rebels, terrorists and separatists group mostly backed by foreign forces. Russia war with Ukraine is unique because Russia is invading another independent state without any prior provocation from Ukraine. And there is a tendency the war might escalate to an all out war just like the ww2. There have been internal battles in the Donbass region of Ukraine for a while now and it didn't get this much intention. One of the reasons u.s invaded Iraq was because iraq under the order of Sadam Hussein invaded Kuwait. What about the war in Sudan all these years no much media attention that's because is an internal thing, same as th current war in Ethiopia na Dem Dem.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2022
ebufa:

you should know why NATO is avoiding to join the war, firstly Ukraine is not yet a member of NATO , NATO is avoiding a nuclear war. If nuclear war happens, the whole world will feel the effect. Definitely Russia's artillery and ground weapons are mostly outdated with low morale fighters, already Russia called in Chechyna rebels and Belarus military for assistance.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

All your thread and comments are anti-ukraine.You must be one of those Muslims who hate the western world but you patronise their products and live their lifestyles,
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2022
MNDY:

Saving the world is actually what the U.S aims at through her activities in the places it goes into. No matter the outcome, the U.S is always in pursuit of maintaining global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere and everywhere as her foreign policy after the 9/11 attack. These pursuits do not benefit only the U.S but the world at large.
tell Dem...thanks to the u.s / NATO the growing power of terrorist groups like ISIS/AL QAEDA has been checked mate.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:42am On Mar 09, 2022
farouk2much:
you are very stupid for saying this....... Where are you when the U.S invaded iran, seria, serbia, libia, and afghanistan...??

Where are you when Israelis are attacking Palestine...?
Useles man whe no get sence
u.s never invaded Iran, Syria and Libya. Check who invaded Afghanistan first before u.s backed group was able to liberate Afghanistan from Russia...u s invaded Afghanistan after 9/11 in order to fight Taliban's/al aqaeda..the same Taliban's that took over the country recently and almost quarter of the nation was running away from them....u.s only supported rebel groups with weapons and money against Gaddafi govt in Libya. Same thing happened in Syria, u s supporting rebel groups against a dictator in Assad and ISIS.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 4:56am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

u are dumb, several likes doesn't make u reasonable, it is only the gathering of people like you. I am sure u have a weakened heart and that's why u believe it is better to kneel and leave than stand and die

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by planetx: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2022
DropsMic:

What about the one in your home country?
Don't mind them, their continent is torn apart by conflicts from one end to the other. Conflicts that nobody cares, if all of you perish.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by planetx: 5:40am On Mar 09, 2022
perambulator:
Give us coverage of the war in Ethiopia, Not interested in the white man's war!
Ethiopia, Mozambique, Central African republic, South Sudan, Mali, Burkina Faso, Congo, Nigeria and the list goes on endlessly. You will think their backyard is peaceful with the way they carry the White man's war on their head
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ken6488(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2022
PaedophileProph:

No boy, you have been reading the wrong History all your life .
Country boundaries aren't formed on ethnic commonalities,
The African boarders drawn by Europeans against our ethnic and cultural similarities with our people that found themselves being Cameronians, Ghanaians, Togolese etc speaking Hausa , Yoruba and Igbos didn't stop us from respecting boundaries and territorial integrities of the individual states with imposed/inherited boarders .

Russia was fuelling that chaos through the Russian armed militias in Peaceful Ukraine just to have a near laughable reason to invade and reinstate defunct USSR or the Putin worshipping outsted puppet president of Ukraine back .

Why was the "Russian speaking blabla" not crazy when the former Putin mole was the president of Ukraine ?
it is stupid western propaganda, Russia not bringing back USSR

So you mean today if Niger republic started committing genocide on Fulanis or Benin on Yorubas , and they cry for help Nigeria will not do anything?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by sucess001(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You don't sound intelligent
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by obedience4(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Fake news
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Lovenorth: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2022
My respect for Putin is always increasing
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by femcy4real(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2022
The coming of Lord Jesus Christ is in two folds. Firstly, the rapture of the church, this will be preceded by the Seven years reigning of the anti- Christ . Then after seven years, Jesus will return with the saints to this world n destroy the unholy Trinity( Anti-Christ, false prophet and the devil himself) though Satan will temporarily thrown into a bottomless pit. So your explanation talks about the second fold of the second coming of the lord. Before that the rapture of the church will ve taken place, the temple mount would ve be built by anti- Christ during his seven years reign. May the Lord gives understanding.
OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

You don't "liberate" a country by living dead 10x more people than the dictators. That's what America always does.

I don’t completely agree with u bt I agree US “may” have made some faults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.