Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24728 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by omofranyoung(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stupid post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nnatuu: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
I agree. I be weak man. Go find strength elsewhere.

Anu!

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by walesoflyf(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing

When you knew within that feeble and dead brain of yours that you won't accept his proposal not "proposer"... And you also knew at a very deep recess of you dark mind that you will break up with him, why did you accept his gift in the first place?. You ladies don't know that it's your actions that leads a man on, "what you won't eat, you don't smell" , just like the yoruba adage says.. So abeg carry your entitled self go front... Leeches always wanting to eat their cake and have it... *spits * undecided

9 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
Na who pussy epp?

I dey here dey wonder o ........ tongue

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by redsun(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any lady in that situation should take the man to judge judy's court grin grin for her to make it clear to the man/woman that a gift is for the keep, irrespective of what happens afterwards. Never be coerced to gift someone something you will regret.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
A gift is a gift. D no dey return gift o. Forget it
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Blacksavage:

grin grin
I like you walai
Person like una go go end for one those broke men house..yeye
Check her papa na grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by MrBroke(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Let me come in: religious people abeg please answer this, if God bless you with his blessing when you are serving him after you stop serving him will he not take it back. I don't know o, am just asking o, strong men abeg make ona answer o because e plenty for bible o

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Druggey(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every good thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.
Abeg tell the Biitch

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
A gift is a gift. D no dey return gift o. Forget it
say who die?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Karac: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please who is adding people to weak men Whatsapp group. Abeg I wan join.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by legallyminded: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
grin grin they have nothing to offer in a relationship only a little hole in between their legs...i pity men that spend on them.

grin grin grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by shantti(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.

Receiver gender. How many gifts have u given ur men. Zero, just only receive and receive. Tufiakwa. That's worse than being broke. That's called leeching

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I wish to be that weak man gan gan!

If you want to be a weak man like me say hiiiii
hiiii
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
thesicilian:

I agree with you. Why do people even do that, take back a gift? It doesn't make sense at all.

Once I broke up with a girl and she returned the watch I bought for her. That even hurt me more than the break up itself. I wonder why people can't just break up amicably.

I can understand why.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Gee64: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
As a REAL man, I won't do that!

You have no right to take back with force, what you gave as gift to someone else. Only small boys do that. Babes like small boys die sha. Na im good for una.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by legallyminded: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this Rapist stop quoting me. Are you mad?

If not that this is a faceless forum. You would have been liable for libel

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
MrBroke:
Let me come in: religious people abeg please answer this, if God bless you with his blessing when you are serving him after you stop serving him will he not take it back. I don't know o, am just asking o, strong men abeg make ona answer o because e plenty for bible o
Man no be God...His ways are not our ways.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by West2019(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
i will collect everything from her . rubbish .

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Blessings27(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmOH43XHQo

Guys, please check my YouTube channel out and subcribe. Thank you
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gee64:
As a REAL man, I won't do that!

[b][/b]You have no right to take back with force, what you gave as gift to someone else. Only small boys do that. Babes like small boys die sha. Na im good for una.
But you have right to collect from someone you don't love just because you have ulterior motive? That's scam.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by COMPAQ(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Story!! I knew it’d be a babe that wrote this.

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by legallyminded: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
diogo23:

A lady that can't afford ordinary under pant for herself is calling someone broke, Nigeria girls is the most useless thing that exist on this planet earth

And yet she says she's a feminist on her profile.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Saint1960: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Nah your type woman dey use pass
Always trying to act like civilize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by PecE2Make: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
How?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by sanusianangi: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

I think the poster need serious deliverance because they make a mistake by making such statement. A strong man is d one who collected all his gifts from a waek lady.

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Slynation(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
Yen yen yen...!! Rubbish talk...

Depending on the kinda gift given to her...!! If you like call it anything you want just to reduce the self esteem of men and massage your ego!! If I ever buy anything like car gift for a lady and she mess up...!! I definitely getting that car gift back...!!

Nonsense...!! Even a married man who caught his wife normally sent her packing with nothing, then how much more one useless girlfriend...!!

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by redsun(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
MrBroke:

God gives nothing. You give yourself what you work for. However, in Nigeria, most of what people have are categorically stolen from their fellow countrymen and women, i.e., what the politicians and pastors have.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kajaard: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Okay.

That’s why your beauty is next to NUN. Bloody illiterate

14 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by VIKTO83(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please everywhere u put 'Man' can u replace it with 'Woman' and see if u have d same feeling u get when u mentioned 'man'. If u get same feeling u are free to live but if u get different feeling u deserve to die because u are hypocrit

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Deepthoughts: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
It's only greedy gold diggers that always expect gifts on every slight opportunity from those that they pretend to love without ever offering anything tangible in return n latents bitterly if such gift are retrieved due to their ingratitude.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

These Caribbeans Hate Africans / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.