Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24727 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Damn I guess I weak die.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by OlawaleBammie: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing
i am just happy, always hapy to be a weak man grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by toujurs: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
Ashawoo grin, go and find work. Leeching is a career for bitches. Go get your self a job grin

Its better to be weak as a man. Than to allow a lady reap from where she never sowed shit. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
someone has collected something back from somebody puhahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by MrBroke(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
redsun:

God gives nothing. You give yourself what you work for. However, in Nigeria, most of what people have are categorically stolen from their fellow countrymen and women, i.e., what the politicians and pastors have.

I know that, reason I said religious people

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dear Lawd... This is easily the most toxic and violent post I have seen on Nairaland in a good while.

Wetin happen dear brothers?!!! Haba!!!

See as all men dey para!!! Na wa o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by bamitinn(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Says by a weak gal
Abi you wan collect?
Go and work na undecided undecided undecided
orohbiro:

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Cheap blackmail. Won't work grin

It depends on the circumstances for me.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
With that your eyes in profile that look like e wan remove

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GboyegaD(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
thesicilian:

I agree with you. Why do people even do that, take back a gift? It doesn't make sense at all.

Once I broke up with a girl and she returned the watch I bought for her. That even hurt me more than the break up itself. I wonder why people can't just break up amicably.

They never loved the other party genuinely and are all about buying love. That said, buying of gift is an altruistic act and you don't need to know/love someone else before buying them gifts.

Many of the posts I read now suggest there are issues with the family fabrics. Many seem to be from dysfunctional homes and it reflects in their thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Action102(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Continue
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by ButterBurger: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
there's no prize for the so the ones wey no collect back
So it's not a weakness.
There's no manual for how best to live life
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Dskillful(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any lady that takes gifts from a man she can't marry is a useless and cheap woman

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DonBenny77(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
It actually takes a strong man to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Wettoid123: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
it is a clear fact men are weaker vessel women are more able to stand back when they are in their lowest level they can absolve pain more

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by dreu2fine(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
i agrre we are wicklings

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Exceed15: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

So you can collect and then breaks his heart. What are you?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Trogge: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every good thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.
....... She's an idiot, if you see ladies that have things to offer, they don't brag. Bastard's, the only thing they have to over is their hole, which they never created.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Maximus85(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Olodo oshi! Wetin be proposer?
Na mumu go give your type gift sef in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by JustforMen: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

what is wrong with being a weak man?

I am beginning to believe women are naturally manipulative!!

Well, woe unto the men who are still manipulated by this nonsensical guilt-tripping and emotional deciet.
Because men see this nonsensical manipulation as the childishness it is, women actually believe that they have more sense to manipulate men into doing what they want?

A man DECIDES to give you something as a gift, No problem at all. But when the same man DECIDES to change his man about giving you the same gift, then all heaven breaks loose?

And the manipulation starts: WEAKMAN, BROKEMAN, NOT-MAN-ENOUGH, yen yen, yen

Madam eternally-broke, manipulative ingrate, IT IS HIS DECISION TO GIVE YOU and IT IS HIS DECISION TO TAKE IT BACK!

in reality, HE WAS WEAK FOR GIVING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE NOT WHEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND.

That is how a poor daughter of a pauper who has never achieved anything apart from being born with pussy that she is struggling to wash clean will stand with her two left legs and look a successful young man in the face and have the guts to call him, A BROKE MAN!

Such cursed urchins will come to Nairaland creating topics like: CAN YOU MARRY A BROKEMAN? etc when all her life her under archieving lineage and failure of parents are all she can boast of.

You hear such nonsense as: She STAYED WITH HIM WHEN HE WAS BROKE AS IF ALL ugly ducklings have the same access to the rich class.

Some deluded ones even claim to have MADE THE MAN SUCCESSFUL WITH THEIR LEECHING AND MONKEY-BRANCHING ASS!!

tufiakwa... woe...!!!

9 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by hybridblood07(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
How many rich people do you've in your family? Foolish girl
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by jimtemi1: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
I support my comrades that collect their gifts from vaginarians after breakups so on this note ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, I hereby decree that I am a weak man and will continue to be a weak man.
i support you on this, I rather collect it and give it to the orphanage..
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by shantti(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
lenghtinny:
You will never see a man defining who a woman is.....

But.....

Shey you see this female gender angry

Na only dem Sabi who be real or fake man, weak or strong man like say dem dem they there when God dey create men angry

E tire person. And the worst thing is that they will structure the definition only in a way that will favour them.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
How this rubbish post take reach FP abeg? angry

Which of the mods moved this trash to FP?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Selfmade24: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kai must person be a gentle man rubbish.hitler wasn't gentle, neither was alexander the great or buhari.no the carry your standard slam for others body

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by guru90: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Are u ok? I don't think so.. Reason..... If u jam beta breakup from a wicked lady..... De man will collect everything from her... from beginning to the end.....

Note that and stop telling trash....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Maximus85(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

They are not just weak but broke wretched men.

If your popcee get money, you for nor open mouth call pesin wey no be your papa broke.

Girls like you na only bress and yansh unar get. Zero brain.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by hybridblood07(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Baba say na fraud. My lord!
Truvelisback:
Why not? If she isn't interested in me and won't marry me, why would she take my gifts and money? That's fraud.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Spandau: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Yeah, whatever. By the way, it's called proposal. Not proposer. Why do people keep ignoring their phones when it gives them the correct spelling?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by 00FFT00(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

You don't need to publicly display your lack of home training.
Emotionally blackmailing men to acquise to your olosho enterprise is DOA already.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Daniel7543: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, mercychen, Saphiere and all hungry feminists on this forum... na undiluted thunder go fire una kpekus. Leeches.

I swear I don vex. E be like say make I beat person right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Maximus85(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
thesicilian:

I agree with you. Why do people even do that, take back a gift? It doesn't make sense at all.

Once I broke up with a girl and she returned the watch I bought for her. That even hurt me more than the break up itself. I wonder why people can't just break up amicably.

Its different if you are the one who is breaking up with the girl. You go hate am sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / These Caribbeans Hate Africans / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.