Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,385 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24717 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by 1x2x3: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
What he bought may be for the office of GIRLFRIEND. Once you leave the office, you drop the properties of the office for the next candidate grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Dmacqh(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
This your story reminds me of girls who will keep on exploiting men .
You know his not your type or class , he’s older or married , yet you keep on collecting gifts from them , when they ask you , you start saying , I didn’t force him ... and when you see your type of man , you start misbehaving in the name of break up ... Lol

My boss once told me about his friend girlfriend. The guy paid her tuition fee , rented and furnished a hotel for her . Luckily the guy did it this in his name .
As deceitful as the girl , she got a boyfriend who comes to her hostel and bleep her there , sometimes passing the night .
The story got to my boss friend . He went there a night and caught the girl and the guy.
The girl in her defense told him , she doesn’t like him and it’s over between them . He left her and went home .
Few days later , he went there with a truck , ejected the girl from the hostel , and he parked every pin there . He called the caretaker and told him he is parking out and he should rent out the place and balance him. The caretaker did that . To the @op , he is a weak man right ?

And to men , stop buying love with money . Move on immediately the girl , tell you No . Give a girl only what you can afford to forget or loose . Let your class and personality do the talking for you not money or gift .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by buJu234: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
So what will you call the woman collect hers too after break up?

A strong woman.! Ba!!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by addictiv(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes we re weak men... Why do you want to hold onto stuff given to you by someone who you don't want to be with anymore... Is that not criminal? The Honorable thing should be to return all you were given without him asking you for it. Or even making an attempt to return them and let him tell you to keep them if he so wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Leshyne(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
This should have background story.Some women will manipulate a man knowing full well she's not gonna give him anything, No love No Bleep, and she's at same time giving all this to another man.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by tiswell(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing
coming from a woman,how can you be in the best position to know who/what a real man is,when you are not a man

Men are wiser now, women's emotional blackmail and manipulations on men are gradually going extinct

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Spandau: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
How many rich people do you've in your family? Foolish girl

It even takes a broke girl to identify a broke man. You know, the funny thing is that these manipulative creatures never refer to themselves as being broke.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by JustforMen: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.

Embarrassing who exactly, HANTY?

Definitely, not the guy who has come back to his senses to know how to CUT HIS LOSSES and walk away from a bad and dirty deal!

it was meant to embarrass the manipulative, decietful thief who wants to eat her cake and still have it

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by okpacoco1969: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
they way some ladies treat man is very ok for man to collect the gift he gave his former woman out of provocation

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by tiswell(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
thesicilian:

I agree with you. Why do people even do that, take back a gift? It doesn't make sense at all.

Once I broke up with a girl and she returned the watch I bought for her. That even hurt me more than the break up itself. I wonder why people can't just break up amicably.
hello,chief simple-ton

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by MedicH: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm not really the type that buy physical stuffs for women in the name of dating because I hardly get any except an invicta reserve chronometer plus a Hermes bracelet, superb items I love so much and I have never even met the lady, just on Facebook love.

However if I ever buy something for a woman, something physical and we break up, I am 100% taking it back. I am legit storming her residence to take my item or any equivalent and it's a fair deal. I see some guys buy these lazy olodos stuffs like phones with the lady's name on the receipt, pheeew. Huge mistake

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Wakeup0oo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
Collect back what you gave him too, you can't because you offered him nothing in the first place. Don't be a parasite. Don't accept something from someone only to decline their request because you are not a baby and must have seen where they are coming from and going too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Pakute: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Help2020:

Hanty collect the one you bought him him too.
collect and drink

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Shainamotors(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
What about ladies that collect back things they ever gave their men?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by tctrills: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
Your opinion. You might be wrong. Strength and weakness have nothing to do with giving and taking back gifts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by NathanxxL(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oh God please let me be a weak man in this situation, amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by rajiedreez: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
I've always said this,you don't gift anyone what you can't forgo. Its not wise at all

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You sold your love for a parcel of gift. It seems like the situation in the Zoo had hitted you so hard. Back to the topic. No body is gentleman; fela wey be your forefather talk say him no be gentle man at all but he is still the most cheerful giver to all the ladies in Africa. Work on your demon; if your demon irritates men who gives you gift, in any slightest provocation; they will be forced to take everything back for them to have peace of mind. Be a good girl..

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by JustforMen: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

On a lighter note, I gave you a gift expecting pussy payments.

The transaction come scatter and YOU COME CARRY YOUR PUSSY GO - WHY I NO GO CARRY MY OWN GIFT GO BACK HAUS?

We simply returned to status quo... not victor no vanquished. Whya re you feeling angry na?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:
The reason she cannot request her gifts too back, is simply because....... She gave none .........

Ladies love to continually receive .......... And not giving anything . ....... Pussy, is not a gift .... He also gave you his dick ........
grin
Comrade abeg no too loud am.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
1x2x3:
What he bought may be for the office of GIRLFRIEND. Once you leave the office, you drop the properties of the office for the next candidate grin.
See me see wahala in the hands of black girls that wants to use my head to open office...

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Funny thing is it's you and jennyclay that are begging for the gifts that sound weak. You sound like you want to cry cos a man collects his stuff back.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Not just a weak man but a very very weak man

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I wish to be that weak man gan gan!

If you want to be a weak man like me say hiiiii

Lmao...hiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Way4orward: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
I can feel the pain of this OP.

REAL MAN WE ALWAYS COLLECT BACK HIS GIFTS FROM ANY VIRGINIA'S.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by macrodata(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Depends on the value of the gift relative to the giver.

A phone might be nonsense to you. It could be a broke guys most valued gift.

Yours could be a house. After gifting her a house, she mess up, won't you collect it? Unless you want to tell me you're Abacha who died and left his riches in foreign lands because Nigeria has oil.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by JustforMen: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
1x2x3:
ha ha ha ha .... you no well, comrade! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by OblorOblor: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Just imagine say for this Buhari govt I buy girl iPhone 13, next thing I discover say Kazeem dey nack her. If I no collect my phone back make my left nyash swell up.

If you like call me weak, we plenty for here.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Starzo: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:
Dear Lawd... This is easily the most toxic and violent post I have seen on Nairaland in a good while.

Wetin happen dear brothers?!!! Haba!!!

See as all men dey para!!! Na wa o!!!
you nor see the nonsense topic and the first few comments from female monikers?, why we(men) nor go vex?

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by 1x2x3: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
JustforMen:

ha ha ha ha .... you no well, comrade! grin grin grin grin

God will help weak men

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by nauto: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Weak women obtain through false pretence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Starzo: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
JustforMen:

what is wrong with being a weak man?

I am beginning to believe women are naturally manipulative!!

Well, woe unto the men who are still manipulated by this nonsensical guilt-tripping and emotional deciet.
Because men see this nonsensical manipulation as the childishness it is, women actually believe that they have more sense to manipulate men into doing what they want?

A man DECIDES to give you something as a gift, No problem at all. But when the same man DECIDES to change his man about giving you the same gift, then all heaven breaks loose?

And the manipulation starts: WEAKMAN, BROKEMAN, NOT-MAN-ENOUGH, yen yen, yen

Madam eternally-broke, manipulative ingrate, IT IS HIS DECISION TO GIVE YOU and IT IS HIS DECISION TO TAKE IT BACK!

in reality, HE WAS WEAK FOR GIVING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE NOT WHEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND.

That is how a poor daughter of a pauper who has never achieved anything apart from being born with pussy that she is struggling to wash clean will stand with her two left legs and look a successful young man in the face and have the guts to call him, A BROKE MAN!

Such cursed urchins will come to Nairaland creating topics like: CAN YOU MARRY A BROKEMAN? etc when all her life her under archieving lineage and failure of parents are all she can boast of.

You hear such nonsense as: She STAYED WITH HIM WHEN HE WAS BROKE AS IF ALL ugly ducklings have the same access to the rich class.

Some deluded ones even claim to have MADE THE MAN SUCCESSFUL WITH THEIR LEECHING AND MONKEY-BRANCHING ASS!!

tufiakwa... woe...!!!
Comrade, I gbadun your vawulence

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.