Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24722 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Connected1: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing
You think a strong man would leave his gift for a lady that can't compose proper English.

If I buy an iPhone 13 Pro and you buy a ps5 before we broke up.

If I collect my gift back make I die, even though iPhone 13 Pro is way expensive than ps5 but it shows that you aren't broke too.

So if you are broke don't complain about a broke guy, you are just displaying your low intellect.

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by silibaba: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.

If that is your definition for a weak man, then let Silibaba be a weak man.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
As much as Im against men taking back gifts given to vaginarians, Ill also want to advise women to stop acting like fraudsters! If you dont like a man or don't have any feelings for him, stop collecting expensive gifts from them. The only way to describe it is Fraud. Most of those men that collect their gifts back dont actually need those gifts, some actually collect the gifts and give to beggars on their way back home. Better to give beggars than distasteful and deceitful evil scheming B....t.s!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
lazarusokafor90:

Comrade abeg no too loud am.

I just say make I fire one ultrasonic missile........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by LollySeaSide: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Here name was Sophie.
Pretty, loveable, elegant and socially distinct.
Fully grown with the right fleshes in the right proportion at the right places.
Everything about her was perfect, and she knew it.
She had her first boyfriend at age 17.
By the time she turned 20, she had dated and broken up with 6 men.
6 ÷ 3 = 2.
Yes, the Maths is correct.
At age 25, the count dramatically spiked to 26!
Of course you read that right.
26!
That's an average of 4 breakups in a year!
Well...
Some of those must definitely be the fault of the men, right?
Of course!
Unfortunately, that was only true for the first 6.
The last 20 breakups were all carefully planned, executed and sealed!
She targeted the big boys.
It was easy.
Even the holiest of men would agree that she's beautiful and very attractive.
The game was simple.
She flaunts her assets, catches the man's attention, agrees to date him, her birthday comes up, he buys her an expensive gift, she catches him with another girl and it's over!
Well...
She had the right to breakup with him if he cheated on her?
Correct!
Except that the "other girls" in the picture worked for/with her.
For five years, there were 20 "relationships", 20 gifts (@least 11 of them were choice cars), and 20 breakups.
On her 26th birthday (her actual 26 birthday which comes up only once in a year), the drama took another turn.
Collins was the man in her life.
Somehow, the was gradually beginning to struggle to love Collins.
The relationship had lasted 6 months.
The birthday party was a boom!
Collins invited his friends - Elliot, Sam and Ted.
It was time to unveil the celebrant.
The light came up powerfully.
In her usual elegant adornment, she smiled brilliantly as she stepped on stage.
Collins had perfected plans to surprise her with a ring.
Collins friends couldn't believe their eyes!
I know this girl, they all told Collins.
While Elliot knew her as Amanda for whom he bought a 26 million naira house, Sam was seeing his ex-girlfriend Shirley who he gifted an exotic box he bought for $16,000.
This is undoubtedly Jenny, Ted echoed in his mind. He remembered how he took her on a trip to the Bahamas on her birthday. Upon their return, he gifted her a Mercedes Benz car that had costed him 22.8 million naira.
When the three men decided to speak to one another about the celebrant, the found out that the three birthdays happened in the the same year!
That was before the four of them met at a business seminar and became friends.
They tell Collins about it.
"You are our friend and we honestly think you are dealing with a serial scammer right now", they said.
Collins walked to meet his beloved Sophie - or was it Amanda, Shirley or Jenny?
She smiled angelically as Collins hugged and kissed her.
Just as the background music began to fill the air with Phil Collins' "find a way to my heart", Elliot, Sam and Ted appeared beside Collins to congratulate him on his fiancee's super birthday.
At that moment, time stopped for Amanda.
She couldn't believe that she was staring at her past speeding up into her future.
For the first time in years, she began to pray...

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by nkemchineke: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
See mumugirl o.
So If a man buys u a car, u use the car to be carrying another man. And have sex with another man inside the car. U say The man shouldn’t collect it back? Ya must be mad.
orohbiro:

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by King44(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God I am a weak man. I don't like collecting gifts back, but from today and henceforth I go begin collect from any girl wet no worth am

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by hybridblood07(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
You're absolutely right bro. Some of them even squart with friends quote author=Spandau post=111180020]

It even takes a broke girl to identify a broke man. You know, the funny thing is that these manipulative creatures never refer to themselves as being broke. [/quote]
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by nkemchineke: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Las las, na man go marry u. U will still kneel down and serve him food. Except u no wan marry born pikin. Feminist my ass.
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

Hardcore feminist lol

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Miracle2022: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

since you have turned your private part to a business center, what do you expect?
When virgins are talking LovePeddler should shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Harold4lyf(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Corporate Almajiris grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Harold4lyf(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Corporate Almajiris wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
.... Thank God I'm a weak man.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
infact you are very mad

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by effort1: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

What of women who take back what they bought for guys after a breakup? They are strong women, right?

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by BigBashiru: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

I will never date a broke woman who has nothing to offer other than sexx i can get from my plenty other wives...

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by 00FFT00(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!

You're a hardcore feminist as you claim, but that somehow does not trickle to fending for your wants and needs by yourself. What's up with not dating a broke man. Need him to stand in the gap for your endless monetary requests abi?.

Broke ass women still get mouth talk grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by anonymous1759(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every good thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.

Comrade please have Mercy grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Miracle2022: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
You don't love me but you love my properties, who does that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by King3urna(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

Op you for put say na your personal opinion as for me it depends on what ground that I won’t collect my things back specifically phone or laptop car, I ain’t taking clothes if there’s gold I’m taking it too ….

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by phemmyfour: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
It still doesn't make sense even if the relationship isn't a romantic one. I can't imagine collecting back gifts that I gave out cheerfully just because me and my guy ain't longer in talking terms
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Ubdavis(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
In this case, let new be weak!. I dey collect my thing back
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

They are not just weak but broke wretched men.

Na mouth una get! How many gifts have you given a man without looking back... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back

A rich lady wouldn't be angry if a man collected back a gift. Go and work, you have 2 hands like a man. Lazy Nigerian girls!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by ume1000: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back
as im collect im gift u self collect ur own back shocked

Abi u no give am gift grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abeg jare must everything be about men,women and sex i tire self...please if you go market buy rotten egg,won't you go back to the seller and demand your money?give him his gift back abeg free am joor na him money just focus on yourself and try to learn from mistakes made in the relationship...so e no go repeat itself,abeg life na jeje as nobody is perfect oh babe! relax abeg and don't call men weak...what of men who don't help their wives and kids,demand sex,and beat up their wives if denied it...no school fees for children,but dey get children outside like fly...wetin him be?but men and women are trying sha!!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by LIVEGOESON1: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Technically, nobody has the right to take back a gift if not offered except there are paperworks with terms that permit that. If you forcefully collect an item you gave to someone as a gift, you're robbing the person probably just cause you're stronger. Otherwise, an item you gave to someone as a gift is no longer yours. This has nothing to do with being broke or otherwise, and it doesn't only apply to romantic relationships.

indeed u sound like a wounded lamb. I go wound u more
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
spydera:
Yes, they are broke and weak men...
You the strong woman, classy lady, rich mama should kindly return the gifts.
Tank yuuu

Best answer... cheesy grin
Don't mind those hungry girls. They don't have shishi, they can't give shishi, yet they criticize men at every given instance... Abi no be this Naija wey woman go give u 1 naira carry loudspeaker grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Davidonkonsults: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!
Your father is rich and you are collecting gifts to spread leg. Anu.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I wish to be that weak man gan gan!

If you want to be a weak man like me say hiiiii
I tapped from you. Weaker man for life, so shall we weak

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
No man should gift a woman what he can't afford to let go off.

Some givings are sacrificial, like buying a car for a woman out of pure love. When you now discover she's double dating, would u leave the car for her?

It's easy to form smooth dude on Nairaland. My guy, you go collect your car key make she waka go visit her side dudes! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.