Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24723 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by princeemmma(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by zexy2030(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing
It's childish, but seriously on NL there is so much verbal violence against women. Are they not born of women?.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by pansophist(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's like saying a policeman is weak because he collected what a criminal stole after he has been caught. So to prove to the criminal that he is strong, he should let him go with his loot. Now I understand why they use to call one gender fishbrain. I no agree, I just understand grin

40 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by hibeebeeking: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
On point. The weak can't forgive.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by heniford2: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
cheesy grin see oh why would he not collect his gift back who gentle man, or strong man or qualified man help abeg go chop ur broke

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Solofresh2: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

They are not just weak but broke wretched men.
Yeah just like your father

17 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by SandraIkuboR(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
franchasng:
as a lady, you will support it by default grin
definitely smiley
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Francismeek(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Caring about what shawties tink of you is the most stupid thing a man can do,... Cheat on me & I'll even collect the okirika bra I got you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by 24errand: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
If it's a gift there's no reason why you should collect it back. Gift is given out of abundance. But if it is something you pestered me to buy I may collect it back

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by pikechukwu6(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
I know say nah virginiaring will post this... Weak man is my name, as far I most collect back, if possible I will collect my spe*m join cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Jesus Christ!! See how you're happy about being a rapist. I which I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for sexual assault.

One day your cup will be filled, may you spend the rest of your miserable life in jail. I will never reply a potential rapist like you ever again in this forum.

Puke!!
Stop mentioning Jesus anyhow cos he's not the author of confusion and scam love..... Just remember that u cannot eat your cake and have it.

THERE'S THIS PROVERB WHERE I CAME FROM...... THAT "IF DOGS NO CRY IT'S IMPORTANT TO RETURN THE CHARCOAL".

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by badboyTee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!
you are just on earth lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by nurudeen181(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
mtchew.. let it be embarasing now.. is it your embarasment.. i love be weak.. it gives me satis faction...

7 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Blacksavage: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

They are not just weak but broke wretched men.

angry
You are frustrated

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kanmagram(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Getat

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back
Now you just sounded like a Gold-digger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by legallyminded: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
I support my comrades that collect their gifts from vaginarians after breakups so on this note ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, I hereby decree that I am a weak man and will continue to be a weak man.

Don't mind them. They want to reap where they did not sow. Entitled leeches

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Lastmankc(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
grin grin they have nothing to offer in a relationship only a little hole in between their legs...i pity men that spend on them.
You call that well they are carrying little hole?

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by pansophist(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Men usually take back their gift because the relationship was a lie, they were deceived and she was there for what she can get, not how they can improve their life together. Men generally will ignore the gifts if the breakup can be classified as "irreconcilable differences", not when she was caught cheating or using him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kanmagram(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Getat shocked
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Topmaike007(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!
aunty I am not broke,but if you and I date each other and you broke my fragile heart and it is not I that instigate the broke up .oga if I buy you tooth pick I will collect it.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by karnap(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
I believed its a lady moderator that approve this post to front page and it seems she is a victim.

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Lexusgs430: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
The reason she cannot request her gifts too back, is simply because....... She gave none .........

Ladies love to continually receive .......... And not giving anything . ....... Pussy, is not a gift .... He also gave you his dick ........
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
hibeebeeking:
On point. The weak can't forgive.
So as strong as your gender is and apart from that tiny hole that is available in the streets what else can you offer in a relationship?

7 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by od501: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

You be werey aswear!! That's how you go about deceiving SIMPle men.

And any gal that collects gifts from someone who is not her family is a weak olosho. Period!!

14 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Blacksavage: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!
grin grin
I like you walai
Person like una go go end for one those broke men house..yeye

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DimIsaac10(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Very insensitive post.. Can you imagine rubbish...

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Toktee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:
The reason she cannot request her gifts too back, is simply because....... She gave none .........

Ladies love to continually receive .......... And not giving anything . ....... Pussy, is not a gift .... He also gave you his dick ........
grin
Na who pussy epp?

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by legallyminded: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every good thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.

Don't mind the private sector hoelosho grin

6 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hungry vaginarians, why are you trying to hold on to the gift given to you by someone you cheated on

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.