Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (38637 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 4teenblaq: 10:51pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Guy pls stop asking me such question here, if you want to know more about me you know what to do.
simple question you can't answer.. Just beating around the bush.

Yes or no.. Nobody go kill you if you say yes!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:10pm On May 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Ok. That's good to hear. Hope she doesn't get polluted.
polluted asin how
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:16pm On May 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Your new catch here? Hope both of you have good chemistry unlike your previous ones
who be new catch
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by janda1: 1:17pm On May 11, 2022
6pack:
Any guy that has ever release semen from his dick is not a virgin and any girl that has ever experienced orgasm is not a virgin. May una stop to decieve una self

Lies
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:18pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok wish you well, but remember to mention me when you come online.We've got a new friend, Beautygoddesss.
this one ona just dey call me.hope am safe?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:20pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok wish you well, but remember to mention me when you come online.We've got a new friend, Beautygoddesss.
6pack:
You need dick. grin
VictorUSA:
nawa oundecided
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Good morning Beautygoddesss.
how are u
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
this one ona just dey call me.hope am safe?
You are safe.Are you doubting me?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
how are u
Am fyn.u?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:35pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are safe.Are you doubting me?
no just that have seen my name in more than 5 posts
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:36pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Am fyn.u?
cool cool
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
no just that have seen my name in more than 5 posts
All are from me?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:38pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
All are from me?
no u and belwant
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2022
4teenblaq:
simple question you can't answer.. Just beating around the bush.

Yes or no.. Nobody go kill you if you say yes!
Thats my problem with women, they take anything for a dating move.I guess she haven't gone thru the whole thread.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
no u and belwant
Ok.Hope u are not angered.And pls do not take what people say to heart.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
who be new catch
He didn't mean erotica.He ment a new friend.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
ok sry abt yesterday
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:49pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
VictorUSA:
Ok.Hope u are not angered.And pls do not take what people say to heart.
VictorUSA:
u have asked that question alot.no and not anylonger
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok sry abt yesterday
I don't understand this, pls help expound it in my own level.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u have asked that question alot.no and not anylonger
Thanks...you are such a person that understands.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't understand this, pls help expound it in my own level.
i was nt online na.and saw ur message
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 1:55pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thanks...you are such a person that understands.
u r welcome and thank u
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i was nt online na.and saw ur message
Yea. yu were offNL and i tried ur line, off.I culdn't eat yestanite.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u r welcome and thank u
I want to tell you something offNL, pls flash me when you are ready(not negative pls).
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want to tell you something offNL, pls flash me when you are ready(not negative pls).
nawa for u o.ok lemme flash u.u can tink negative sha did i say anytin abt tinking negative
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Yea. yu were offNL and i tried ur line, off.I culdn't eat yestanite.
am sorry cry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:16pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
have done that y did u nt call bk
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am sorry cry
No qualms.We move.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:23pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
No qualms.We move.
u did nt allow me finish talking b4 u cut
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u did nt allow me finish talking b4 u cut
Ok sorry.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok sorry.
is fyn so what's up
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
is fyn so what's up
Can I ask u question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (78) (Reply)

At Last, We Wedded / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.