Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37971 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Are you a virgin??
All your life have you seen any that is genuinely pure?
Have you had an orgasm before?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nat404: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
bibianna:
As a Virgin, it has been easy for me to abstain from sex.

It's just a personal decision! smiley

Shut up! You aren't a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Have you seen someone that is pure?
No orgasm b4?
Yes there are very rare virgin girls in remote villages that have never experienced orgasm undecided undecided
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 2braithe: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A lady who is chronic masturbator with all types of sex gadgets but has never slept with a man before , can she be considered a virgin?

Your cellulites are disgusting!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nat404:
Shut up! You aren't a virgin.
Ah Ah! Why na? It's possible she is, just like I'm.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 2braithe: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
bibianna:
As a Virgin, it has been easy for me to abstain from sex.

It's just a personal decision! smiley

As old as you are?
I don't believe!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nyascobar1414: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
NewSoul:
Have you had an orgasm before?
Yes
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nyascobar1414: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
NewSoul:

Yes there are very rare virgin girls in remote villages that have never experienced orgasm undecided undecided

For real?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
NewSoul:

Residence doesn't matter.Orgasims can be Xperienced by anyone at any location.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 2braithe: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
For most men, virginity is lack of opportunity.

10 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Apex9: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
A virgin here...
Reasons: Though I've had Opportunities but I dont wanna eat the forbidden fruit so I will not be addicted thereby simping for a female...

I dont wanna be a slave to cooch!e.

Sex is Over rated!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
2braithe:
For most men, virginity is lack of opportunity.
I strongly disagree with this.I've had opportunities, even with married women.I have had so many opportunities right from high school but today, I'm virgin.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hello @ll on nairaland in general and in romance section in particular, this thread is for virgins from 18 and above.

Are there virgins in the house?

Tell us your experiences as a virgin guy or lady.

Why do you decide to be a virgin?

Thanks as you share your experiences and any vital information.
As in like dick size, pvssy depth or body count. There is no virgin on this forum. Some boys can be but for girls, 100% impossible
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
As in like dick size, pvssy depth or body count. There is no virgin on this forum. Some boys can be but for girls, 100% impossible
No! There possibily are.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A lady who is chronic masturbator with all types of sex gadgets but has never slept with a man before , can she be considered a virgin?
ROTFL. Hymen has been obliterated and hole has been expanded by dildos. Verdict : sexually active as in very active.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let me tag the virgins I know...siofra jeon medianna candidlady Datboredberry iyaebe mufasalion Divoc19 chronique FERNANDEZISBACK Benwallt mosdii slawomiir Boogeyman Falseprophet1 smellysperm mynd44 and co.

8 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Am a virgin
Wait but guys can never be disvirgined na
Be cus the hole was never closed
And secondly how will you identify a male virgin??
If the balls are squeezed very tightly and he did not shout, he is a virgin but if he shouts, he is not
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:
because Nigerian men are useless.. all of them.

Nigerian girls are useless... regardless the origin.
Very deep
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 2braithe: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
I strongly disagree with this.I've had opportunities, even with married women.I have had so many opportunities right from high school but today, I'm virgin.

MOST MEN not ALL MEN.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 2braithe: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
If the balls are squeezed very tightly and he did not shout, he is a virgin but if he shouts, he is not

I'm ashamed you share this same forum with me.

If you are more than 12 years old,you no fit get sense again for this caprison wey you cap.

10 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
How relevant is this opinion to my post?
She has been blasted by your gender. It pains that she can never attain the content here in this life. Just reason it that way. Honestly, most of our girls would have loved to be virgins but we never allow them.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
2braithe:

MOST MEN not ALL MEN.
That is, in his own views, right?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kantebets:
you look like one with over 30 body counts
Am not joking
Stop this nonsense. If you don't believe her then pass. No need for shaming

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Kantebets(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Stop this nonsense. If you don't believe her then pass. No need for shaming
stop siding her on top pussy she won’t give u
That girl doesn’t look a virgin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
She has been blasted by your gender. It pains that she can never attain the content here in this life. Just reason it that way. Honestly, most of our girls would have loved to be virgins but we never allow them.
"We" as in...I don't understand.Sir I never had sex.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Getsaved(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
I rep. One of 'em. It's the way I was trained plus I got regenerated (if you understand) at a very young age too. Besides, if you are looking for a particular person as a wife,, you first try and be that kind of person, so when you are asking your maker to gude your choices of a spouse your mind can still be free. Even though you did not get such a person as a wife you can still get something close (like a very low body count) as a wife.
It's not been easy at all I must tell you. Na God's and courage we take dey cope. Sometimes the becomes so strong you are tempted to masturbate. But we still keep pushing until we find our spouse, it is not easy at all. And the fact that you are not financially bouyant to many of the kind of females we have today is really really difficult. Nevertheless we still try to forge ahead. Hoping, believing on the almighy God to see us through. That is it

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by kiddkash(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

or imagine a girl doing anal and still say she is a virgin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kantebets:
stop siding her on top pussy she won’t give u
That girl doesn’t look a virgin cheesy
What have I to do with her pvssy. I am not lacking in that department. I have never chyke nor get a girl's number here. You have no reason to doubt her
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Kantebets(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
What have I to do with her pvssy. I am not lacking in that department. I have never chyke nor get a girl's number here. You have no reason to doubt her
am not so naive to believe a woman words
Only a simp believe easily
She is not a virgin oga cheesy
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fynestboi slimberry fiftylions iice franchise21
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
2braithe:

I'm ashamed you share this same forum with me.

If you are more than 12 years old,you no fit get sense again for this caprison wey you cap.
Are you disabled? You seems to be suffering from Wernike's aphasia
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Let me tag the virgins I know...siofra jeon medianna candidlady Datboredberry iyaebe mufasalion Divoc19 chronique FERNANDEZISBACK Benwallt mosdii slawomiir Boogeyman Falseprophet1 smellysperm mynd44 and co.
I don't know for the rest but for me, many don fall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / My Online Dating Experience. / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.