Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,391 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (38491 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
Benwallt:
VictorUSA I am alright yo. Busy alot these days.
Ok wish you well, but remember to mention me when you come online.We've got a new friend, Beautygoddesss.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2022
I can see virginprincess viewing this post.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by janda1: 8:53pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
janda1 thank you for that wonderful answer.

Q:what impact have virginity had on your life?

Closeness to God
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
I can see virginprincess viewing this post.
cheesy cheesy cheesy, I'm just observing.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, I'm just observing.
Sure I just like your moniker.But are u as ur moniker says.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2022
It's today that I see this moniker Shhhhhh'sh. Wonderful moniker.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=VictorUSA post=112709324]Sure I just like your moniker.But are u as ur moniker says.[/quote0] You are indirectly asking me what my signature says,cheesy cheesy .
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=112709403][/quote]Apologies...I never saw ur moniker before asking u that question.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:14pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Apologies...I never saw ur moniker before asking u that question.
Nevermind, I tell you, yes I'm
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Nevermind, I tell you, yes I'm
Wow! Just like me? What's your motivating factor behind remaining a virgin?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok wish you well, but remember to mention me when you come online.We've got a new friend, Beautygoddesss.
Your new catch here? Hope both of you have good chemistry unlike your previous ones
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:27pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Wow! Just like me? What's your motivating factor behind remaining a virgin?
God, my parents, my future husband.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Your new catch here? Hope both of you have good chemistry unlike your previous ones
You mean je.on or prettygirl?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
God, my parents, my future husband.
I love that! So many virgin ladies I knew vowed to marry men who are also virgins, do you also crave for a virgin man to marry?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
You mean je.on or prettygirl?
Both.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
I love that! So many virgin ladies I knew vowed to marry men who are also virgins, do you also crave for a virgin man to marry?
of course, I won't settle for anything less, virgin groom, virgin bride.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Both.
U know je.on is an enemy while prettygirl is a friend, but Beautygoddesss is a special friend like u.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
of course, I won't settle for anything less, virgin groom, virgin bride.
Sorry, would you be angered by some kind of personal questions?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sorry, would you be angered by some kind of personal questions?
What are the questions?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
What are the questions?
There are many questions I will ask you.Mind you, we are not conversing but just like an interview.Note that the answers you give today, young girls who read this will also learn from it.

Q: do you masturbate?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
There are many questions I will ask you.Mind you, we are not conversing but just like an interview.Note that the answers you give today, young girls who read this will also learn from it.

Q: do you masturbate?
Guy pls stop asking me such question here, if you want to know more about me you know what to do.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Guy pls stop asking me such question here, if you want to know more about me you know what to do.
Sorry dear, can we meet off nairaland?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 10:02pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sorry dear, can we meet off nairaland?
NO, don't have time for men now, have Better and useful things to do with my life and time. Sorry.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 6pack: 10:03pm On May 10, 2022
Any guy that has ever release semen from his dick is not a virgin and any girl that has ever experienced orgasm is not a virgin. May una stop to decieve una self
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 6pack: 10:05pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
do you masturbate? Your answer is yes. Madam u no be virgin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by virginprincess(f): 10:07pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
do you masturbate? Your answer is yes. Madam u no be virgin
Get the fv.ck of my mentions.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 6pack: 10:14pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
You need dick. grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
NO, don't have time for men now, have Better and useful things to do with my life and time. Sorry.
Apologies if you think I'm trying something funny.I asked you question which I usually ask virgin guys/ladies but you said I shud not.If I want to know more I know what to do.I ask if we could meet offNL you said no u dont have time 4 men, u have something useful 2 do with ur life.

(1)Did I sound like I'm interested in dating u?

(2)I don't have something useful to do with my life?

(3)How can I be so foolish to be interested in a lady I know nothing about? I'm not that useless.

I would advise u to go thru the post and do the right thing.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
U know je.on is an enemy while prettygirl is a friend, but Beautygoddesss is a special friend like u.
Ok. That's good to hear. Hope she doesn't get polluted.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Ok. That's good to hear. Hope she doesn't get polluted.
No, she won't.And she doesn't think negative.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 4teenblaq: 10:48pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:

Why the thing pain you like this? grin grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by 4teenblaq: 10:49pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:

Stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (78) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.