Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37972 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
No! There possibily are.
I pray so

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
She has been blasted by your gender. It pains that she can never attain the content here in this life. Just reason it that way. Honestly, most of our girls would have loved to be virgins but we never allow them.

excuse me..
what are you trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
I pray so
You want to marry one of them?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
"We" as in...I don't understand.Sir I never had sex.
Pardon me for your inclusion. I meant active males
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Let me tag the virgins I know...siofra jeon medianna candidlady Datboredberry iyaebe mufasalion Divoc19 chronique FERNANDEZISBACK Benwallt mosdii slawomiir Boogeyman Falseprophet1 smellysperm mynd44 and co.

grin

how about ur troll?..
it seems he is at rest for now.

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
You want to marry one of them?
Virgin? It will be cool though
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

excuse me..
what are you trying to say?
Did I mention or quote you?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

grin

how about ur troll?..
He can use all the rest he needs
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Virgin? It will be cool though
It's damn good to get a female virgin.Me sef, e get one girl i been dey eye since, she be virgin.Dunno whether to try her or....
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Pardon me for your inclusion. I meant active males
No qualms.We're together.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Did I mention or quote you?

yes you did

and also The quote u replied to was meant for my comment" Nigerian men are useless..
and Nigerian girls are useless regardless of the origin..

or you think I'm afraid to state myself because of the Bashing u guys normally gave out?

I'M VIRGIN, I CHOOSED TO REMAIN AS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

grin

how about ur troll?..
Dont mind them, the same people will still call someone teslim balogun , they think everyone is living a dirty lifestyle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
He can use all the rest he needs

then are you obamamessi?

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dont mind them, the same people will still call someone teslim balogun , they think everyone is living a dirty lifestyle

lolz..
apart from that..
there is a popular NL cloner who was after obamamessi.. I noticed the war is less this days..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..
apart from that..
there is a popular NL cloner who was after obamamessi.. I noticed the war is less this days..
grin
I do come across their funny fights but I think they’ve ironed it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

then are you obamamessi?
No ma! Let me swiftly and humbly clear your doubt.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..
apart from that..
grin
Sure? did you see those pics the troll alleged to be mine?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

yes you did

and also The quote u replied to was meant for my comment" Nigerian men are useless..
and Nigerian girls are useless regardless of the origin..

or you think I'm afraid to state myself because of the Bashing u guys normally gave out?

I'M VIRGIN, I CHOOSED TO REMAIN AS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS
I provided the needed answer to the op's comment on you comment. As a lady that you are, what in this world makes you consider yourself as useless? Perhaps, you are taking a leaf off mosdii* Assume I came across you in real life situation and call you *useless I sure you will tear my shirt down. You could have as well indicate that you're a virgin instead what you wrote in that comment. You, a virgin, no na
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I do come across their funny fights but I think they’ve ironed it out
Really? did you enjoy the fiht?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

grin

how about ur troll?..
I, Beanmanx and imbecilicsamuel dealt with him.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

then are you obamamessi?
no, I am not.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Somehow till you both took it to another level, a healthy fight in here is ok but let no one takes it personal
ObamaMessi:
Really? did you enjoy the fiht?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
I provided the needed answer to the op's comment on you comment. As a lady that you are, what in this world makes you consider yourself as useless? Perhaps, you are taking a leaf off mosdii* Assume I came across you in real life situation and call you *useless I sure you will tear my shirt down. You could have as well indicate that you're a virgin instead what you wrote in that comment. You, a virgin, no na

no need to write long novel..
I just recalled the famous NL males grammar..

VictorUSA:
For me, all girl are useless regardless of the origin.

and the last word is left for u to believe or not.. I'm not here to force words down someone's throat impress anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:

yeah I hardly see their monikers those days.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

and the last word is left for u to believe or not.. I'm not here to force words down someone's throat impress anyone.
How many times do I have to explaine that the "useless" word I used was implying to erotica only? It doesn't apply to every aspect of life.Seems like you were pained.Apologies.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

Now you are talking like a girl. I believe you though. I don't have any reason whatsoever to doubt you. You know you better than me and I am not just one of NL males that attack women. I am always meticulous in my comment except I am driving overboard. Keep it sealed.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

yeah I hardly see their monikers those days.
When we finally ended the satanist of a thing, it was around match the start of march.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
How many times do I have to explaine that the "useless" word I used was implying to erotica only? It doesn't apply to every aspect of life.Seems like you were pained.Apologies.

VictorUSA:
I mean when it comes to erotic relationship.Can I sexually befriend my cousin sister?

how many of them did you involved in relationship?

she is useless too, because she will involve herself in a erotic relationship with another guy.. grin

keep ur apologizes,u need it more than anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Where have you been? grin

Jeon, I see you... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Somehow till you both took it to another level, a healthy fight in here is ok but let no one takes it personal
Exactly! What you said is absolutely true.But did you believe those photos were mine?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Where have you been? grin

Jeon, I see you... cheesy
Chaii! guy u dey online this time? I was studying perhaps ASUU call off the strike but seems nothing will be done.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Exactly! What you said is absolutely true.But did you believe those photos were mine?
Everyone knew it wasn’t you but seriously you guys should have boundaries, it became very unhealthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / My Online Dating Experience. / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.