Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37979 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2022
LadiesForever Thanks for that.Honestly I'm contemplating whether or not to go to the States within this period of strike.I've started school here, droping it and starting all over again will look somehow.Uncle may not be able to foot the bill as there are only limited full-ride scholarships for undergrads in the States.Moreover, going through the pain of studying ACT, SAT and TOEFL prep materials will make me feel two steps backward.

Why do I have the feeling that I'm conversing with KhiaW herself?

Satanist is nothing but a mere nairaland troll.He may not be like that in real life just like I'm not the way I was during the fight between us.In real life, I'm friendly;generous;both introvert and extrovert but the former is recessive and the latter is dominant.

Aside nairaland, I have alot to do offline, so I don't waste time here like I did in the past.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by LadiesForever(f): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:
LadiesForever Thanks for that.Honestly I'm contemplating whether or not to go to the States within this period of strike.I've started school here, droping it and starting all over again will look somehow.Uncle may not be able to foot the bill as there are only limited full-ride scholarships for undergrads in the States.Moreover, going through the pain of studying ACT, SAT and TOEFL prep materials will make me feel two steps backward.

Why do I have the feeling that I'm conversing with KhiaW herself?

Satanist is nothing but a mere nairaland troll.He may not be like that in real life just like I'm not the way I was during the fight between us.In real life, I'm friendly;generous;both introvert and extrovert but the former is recessive and the latter is dominant.

Aside nairaland, I have alot to do offline, so I don't waste time here like I did in the past.

Do I speak American English like Khia? i talk like a guy from the streets of Lagos and that's where i grew up. On a normal day i just swear for you then you will know for sure.

Listen, if you can go to the USA to work and, or school, do so.
If you chose to go to school here and join the ever growing population of unemployed people it's your decision. One can only make suggestions like Victor did and hope you do what is best for you.

Be aware that getting a Visa or a green card like you dream of is easier said than done.

Furthermore it is best you stay offline more like you say. Aside from the vast peace fo mind it will give you, yeah, you will get more accomplished.

I think you know all the right things to do. It's more like you are just looking for a second opinion

Good luck, my guy.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by janda1: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thats a v good opinion.I'll be 20 on the 15th of May,I pray God give me the grace.What advise will u give young virgins guys like us?

Keep yourself and stay glue to God
I'm still a virgin at 25 and you having sex would make you an addict to it

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
janda1:

Keep yourself and stay glue to God
I'm still a virgin at 25 and you having sex would make you an addict to it
Thank you so much.What motivated you to remain a virgin?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by janda1: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thank you so much.What motivated you to remain a virgin?

To stay focus

Achieving something better in life

To be close to God

Even when I start having sex
It's a once in a year to have a child and never again because me seeing myself having sex 2-3times a week is not what I can do and it would take a way the energy that I need

Have you have noticed when you have a wet dream, how do you feel( weak) and it takes days for me to recover, a week sometimes and what would now happen when I start having sex

Relationship with a partner requires attention and time and it might lead to cheating for the lady for me, you can't expect me to date a lady that's non virgin that is sexually active and being in a relationship with me that is a virgin and that hate sex

It's not possible she will cheat and also my mental health...

my last heart break when I was in secondary school(ss1) when a lady said no to me and she was deeply in love with me and I said no to her because I see as a Friend at the beginning and was she was the biggest lady in school then all guys want her but I didn't know I would eventually fall for her makes me to be a virgin till now because I shed tears ,

I almost lost my mind because of it left that school to another school then have wow never to have anything to do with ladies till marriage

Ladies come easily but they work away and I don't give them the attention

My years in university a lady as never visited my room, they call me gay which I'm not..
Till now some refuse to talk to me even block me on WhatsApp

I cook myself and a lady can't use that as an advantage to get my attention, I cook better than some ladies

I just want to stay focus and set things straight for a better future..

When you have a goal to make, you will do all things to get to that level and achieve it

Sex is powerful and the seed(semen is so powerful it's the energy in we men) and when release out it makes men unproductive and weak that is why most men find it difficult in life

The richest man(telsa) in the world one says he only have sex when he want to procreate

Sexual energy is what makes him what he was

To me sex is over rated

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
janda1 thank you for that wonderful answer.
Q:what impact have virginity had on your life?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
womi2017 this was the thread I first saw you.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by gentleibraheem(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2022
I don't know specifically.
I sometimes feel it's lack of opportunity.
And the fact that it feels so wrong to such an extent I couldn't even have an erection when the opportunity came. It felt like my heart would explode that very moment and I felt very guilty.
Or the fact that I'm antisocial in a way and too serious with life with little or no time for irrelevant/noncareer oriented stuffs.

It's unbelievable that I am 25, living on my own, not in a relationship, and a virgin.

It doesn't mean I'm a good boy though.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2022
gentleibraheem have you done some kind of medical check up in regards?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by gentleibraheem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
gentleibraheem have you done some kind of medical check up in regards?

No never though i need it.

I have normal erections. i believe one can lose erection due to anxiety.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54 Come I need you in this thread.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
LadiesForever:

Do I speak American English like Khia? i talk like a guy from the streets of Lagos and that's where i grew up. On a normal day i just swear for you then you will know for sure.

Listen, if you can go to the USA to work and, or school, do so.
If you chose to go to school here and join the ever growing population of unemployed people it's your decision. One can only make suggestions like Victor did and hope you do what is best for you.

Be aware that getting a Visa or a green card like you dream of is easier said than done.

Furthermore it is best you stay offline more like you say. Aside from the vast peace fo mind it will give you, yeah, you will get more accomplished.

I think you know all the right things to do. It's more like you are just looking for a second opinion

Good luck, my guy.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ChoCho54(f): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
ChoCho54 Come I need you in this thread.
Jesus wept! I am not a virgin nau. I lost it thousands of years ago. grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus wept! I am not a virgin nau. I lost it thousands of years ago. grin
You lost it thousands of years ago, are you married?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by LadiesForever(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
Are you a virgin?

grin grin

Yes, my hymen is intact.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

grin grin

Yes, my hymen is intact.
Chai! This one that you are smiling HMMM! So can you tell us why you choose to remain a virgin?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by LadiesForever(f): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
Chai! This one that you are smiling HMMM! So can you tell us why you choose to remain a virgin?

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2022
Good morning Beautygoddesss.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2022
Benwallt I have not seen you for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:40am On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Good morning Beautygoddesss.
good morning victorusa how are u?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:44am On May 10, 2022
I thank GOD.TEAMVIRGINS HYMEN STILL INTACT
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
good morning victor usa how are u?
Am fyn.How was your night?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:47am On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Am fyn.How was your night?
slept late but fine.u just run lemme yesterdayundecided
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
slept late but fine.u just run lemme yesterdayundecided
Honestly, fulanis invaded my village last nite and we had to run to a safe place.They are advancing and my bigg bro is taking me away.climbiing bike now.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:55am On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Honestly, fulanis invaded my village last nite and we had to run to a safe place.They are advancing and my bigg bro is taking me away.climbiing bike now.
plz take care oso where are u now
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
plz take care oso where are u now
I'm in Ussa LGA rightnow.No peace here.smoke everywhere.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:27am On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'm in Ussa LGA rightnow.No peace here.smoke everywhere.
take care
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by donjahsy(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A lady who is chronic masturbator with all types of sex gadgets but has never slept with a man before , can she be considered a virgin?
Medically NO!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Benwallt I have not seen you for a while now.
VictorUSA I am alright yo. Busy alot these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply)

My Online Dating Experience. / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.