Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37954 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming another great fellow, Benwallt, he have alot for us to learn.

Q:I learnt that you are a virgin guy, can you tell us what the motivating factor is?
Is the question for me or the general view? I am Virgin o
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
Is the question for me or the general view? I am Virgin o
My great friend, the question is yours, we are waiting.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
My great friend, the question is yours, we are waiting.
I was never a virgin. I am started having coitus since God knows when. I don't really know how virgins feel. Generally, I think been virgin is stark lack of opportunity.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
I was never a virgin. I am started having coitus since God knows when. I don't really know how virgins feel. Generally, I think been virgin is stark lack of opportunity.
No it's not lack of opportunity, it's a choice.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
No it's not lack of opportunity, it's a choice.
you may be right. There is no glory in being a virgin. Glory is measured in consonance with relationships by how many pvssies you are able to fvck in a few lifetime. Virgins are seen as weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
you may be right. There is no glory in being a virgin. Glory is measured in consonance with relationships by how many pvssies you are able to fvck in a few lifetime. Virgins are seen as weaklings.
There's glory in virginity.people will respect you and admire your patience and self-control.Fucking_ many pussies attracts admiration due to your good looking, ability to convince many opposite sex or charisma.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by LadiesForever(f): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Same to you my sister.I'm depressed now.Are you Koy.yes?

Nope, I'm not her. She's Imbecilic.Samuel
The is the Big Cow................. horn himself
Just prefer to use a female moniker for now

Don't depressed anymore, it's a festive season.
Be glad for life even if nothing else.

Furthermore, that issue that made Khiaa turn against you to such extent she seemed to be supporting Satanist.. stay away from it please.
It will make society hate you.

Be happy please.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
EmGeee I struggled to understand your points.I'm just rooting for you.Your husband will be one of the luckiest men.A more personal question:I currently have two ladies who are known to be virgins, but the older one,19, always don't want us to discuss virginity and anytime I bring up issues about virginity she seems to be upset.As an experienced mature lady(virgin), what can you say about that?
it will shock you to discover that most ladies n guys that claimed to be virgins are coded sex addicts. Back then I knew of a girl that claimed virgin only to find out she had had three successful abortions b4 19, the third hooked. She birth the child. Another one is as free down there as a door frame without door. In trying to confirm the veracity the claims of some they get their hymen shredded. Virgin is not a sign of being good or religious but a pure act of deceit.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
There's glory in virginity.people will respect you and admire your patience and self-control.Fucking_ many pussies attracts admiration due to your good looking, ability to convince many opposite sex or charisma.
hmm. The truth is nobody believes you are a virgin until they fvck you. They glory of a virgin is an isolated one, very personal. Sometimes, the person that opens the floodgate is not appreciate of it.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
it will shock you to discover that most ladies n guys that claimed to be virgins are coded sex addicts. Back then I knew of a girl that claimed virgin only to find out she had had three successful abortions b4 19, the third hooked. She birth the child. Another one is as free down there as a door frame without door. In trying to confirm the veracity the claims of some they get their hymen shredded. Virgin is not a sign of being good or religious but a pure act of deceit.
I think I disagree with your last point.Virginity can not be pure act of deceit as you term it.Only that some people use it to veil their real person just to prove chastity.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt there are few reasonable people that can still believe you are a virgin mostespecially if they have observed her. For example, when I met Rosa Welch in Abuja last year, her friends told me the girl was a virgin and she hates to date men.When we finally arived in our state of origin, her neighbours said the samething so sometimes it's easily noticeable.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Benwallt there are few reasonable people that can still believe you are a virgin mostespecially if they have observed her. For example, when I met Rosa Welch in Abuja last year, her friends told me the girl was a virgin and she hates to date men.When we finally arived in our state of origin, her neighbours said the samething so sometimes it's easily noticeable.
appearance can often be deceptive. I am not doubting your Rosa. Let girls like Rosa out out the watchful eyes of those close to them. You will see them go haywire. If you want to know a determined virgin, wait till she get admission in a tertiary institution. If she survives first semester, please celebrate her or him
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I think I disagree with your last point.Virginity can not be pure act of deceit as you term it.Only that some people use it to veil their real person just to prove chastity.
why veil to appear chaste. That's deceit
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
LadiesForever, thank you so much for this kind gesture.

That issue that made Khiaw fought me was just a fiction.Intend to write a book and get it published in the US, I contacted one of Literary Agents in Trident Media Group, New York, he asked if people's view of the book is good.Good in the sense that the stronger the emotion of people towards the hook,the higher chances of sales.He asked me to present comps (comparables) to the book but I failed to do that.The agent advised me to work on my writing skills, increase my knowledge of figurative xpression, grammar and all that.He had a good view of the book and said the title(In Love With A Little Girl) was thrilling.So it wasn't true; I wanted to get something out of it.

And guess what, my uncle who recides in Houston, Texas in the US saw the post and the subsequent feud between me and satanist,DrMrsFunmi and was angered.He knew my username but I don't know his own.I guess my sister let him know coz she's a regular visitor in nairaland and she know me
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
appearance can often be deceptive. I am not doubting your Rosa. Let girls like Rosa out out the watchful eyes of those close to them. You will see them go haywire. If you want to know a determined virgin, wait till she get admission in a tertiary institution. If she survives first semester, please celebrate her or him
I totally agree with this submission.Moreover, Rosa was 18 this march so there's high possibility that her virginity is as a result of her parental influence on her life not a firm decision to be virgin.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
why veil to appear chaste. That's deceit
No doubt, it's deceit.Abeg where my Prettygirl200 na?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I totally agree with this submission.Moreover, Rosa was 18 this march so there's high possibility that her virginity is as a result of her parental influence on her life not a firm decision to be virgin.
you are very correct. Watch Rosa and her likes evolves as soon as they have excuses to table b4 their parents in order to gallivant.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I believe she waiting for you.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lol I dey your back oooo
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I dey your back oooo
Why do want to break my heart?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Why do want to break my heart?
Lol is your heart broken?? Who break am naaa
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
I believe she waiting for you.
She's here and I have her full support.The lady is really kind, Ilike her.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Benwallt:
you are very correct. Watch Rosa and her likes evolves as soon as they have excuses to table b4 their parents in order to gallivant.
Yes oo I get my two blooded eyes on her.But do you think that it's ok to do that?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol is your heart broken?? Who break am naaa
You na.Yot just shun me.You tore my heart to shreds!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
You na.Yot just shun me.You tore my heart to shreds!
Jesus!!!! No vex ooooo ehhhh I no know naaaa
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Jesus!!!! No vex ooooo ehhhh I no know naaaa
Oya tell me wetin I go like na.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Oya tell me wetin I go like na.
Like wetyn naaaa
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Demigod22: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ladies and gentlemdn, pls welcome another wonderful guest in this thread.He have alot for us so we can learn.He is Demigod22.

I learned that you don't date, can you tell us what is the motivating factor?

shalom

At this stage of my life, when I want to date or have a romantic relationship, there are few questions I need to genuinely and honestly answer myself.

1) What is the purpose of this relationship?

2) Am I in a good state of mind for this relationship? That's emotionally, psychologically, mentally and physically.

3) What do I want to achieve with this relationship?

4) Is my partner ready for the kind of relationship I want?

5) Can I sustain this relationship?

When I answer these questions honestly, it gives me reasons to be in a relationship or not. I am perceive to be highly educated and exposed in my environment and among my peers, so I am always conscious of the fact that I have people looking up to me. My actions or inactions can mislead some people which I don't want.

I don't date because I feel like I am at a very vital point of my life that needs absolute focus and concentration. Any little mistake because of momentary pleasure can mar my life. I am thinking and building, and I have to do that to a certain level before I can look out for a lover.

My professor once told me during my project supervision that he is married for over thirty-one years now, and sex will tire me. I should concentrate on myself because I have responsibility towards the society, my family, friends and enemies, that's if I have any.

Most of the relationship we have these days is transactional. While the girls ( most of them) are hungry and looking for someone to foot their bills, the boys are looking for who will satisfy them sexually. Take sex and money out of most relationship and there would be no relationship.

Relationship should be healthy, your partner should be concerned about your growth, as students, it could be your growth academically. As adults, it could be financially, religiously, morally, socially and emotionally. You guys can attend cooking classes together, go to sport centre together, go for picnic, movie, do the house chores, read books together, attend dance class together, invite you to seminar, introduce you to new ideas, bring you close to new opportunities.

The sexual urge will come, the society will tempt you but you have to be focus and determine. I have lot of girls but most of them don't fit into my goals. When you start relationship, all they offer is sex, religiously, which is fornication and it's morally wrong too.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Like wetyn naaaa
Like one of the below:

(1)I Luv you

(2)I Like you

(3)My Dear
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Demigod22 I so much appreciate your wonderful contribution.It means you are a nice guys.

Have you ever been in a no sex relationship? if yes, what are the few takeawys you have for u?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Like one of the below:

(1)I Luv you

(2)I Like you

(3)My Dear
Wahala ok my dear!!!!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wahala ok my dear!!!!
Chai!!! I no go feel sleep today.You don kpansh my night with joy. So wetin u won make I shack for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.