Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37988 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by EmGeee(f): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay, you are so disciplined if that is the case,,
do niggas chase you?

Before nkooo… I am very cautious. Some believe am either lesbian or masturbating buh I don’t claim anything or argue, I just know myself and don’t bulge, I steer clear. I don’t hang out with guys anyhow, once I study someone I decide how to mingle with the person. Like yesterday I had a first hangout with this guy and he was all over trying to hold me inappropriately. Quite embarrassing like we had known for ages, I told him it wasn’t right he tried to argue about it, tried to keep me out late when there is no meaningful engagement. He been calling for another outing but I already ruled him out. I don’t take such red flags for granted

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga Benwallt, are you aware that that topic was removed?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
Oga Benwallt, are you aware that that topic was removed?
No, I wasn't. You stepped on toes
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
No, I wasn't. You stepped on toes
I don't understand I stepped on toes.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nyascobar1414: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
EmGeee:

Before nkooo… I am very cautious. Some believe am either lesbian or masturbating buh I don’t claim anything or argue, I just know myself and don’t bulge, I steer clear. I don’t hang out with guys anyhow, once I study someone I decide how to mingle with the person. Like yesterday I had a first hangout with this guy and he was all over trying to hold me inappropriately. Quite embarrassing like we had known for ages, I told him it wasn’t right he tried to argue about it, tried to keep me out late when there is no meaningful engagement. He been calling for another outing but I already ruled him out. I don’t take such red flags for granted

Okay...
Thats good!
You're disciplined
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't understand I stepped on toes.
Yes, mods
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Yes, mods
Oh yes at the mention of seeeunn, right?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
Oh yes at the mention of seeeunn, right?
Yes. And other NL that reported ur post
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Yes. And other NL that reported ur post
And who reported my post?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
And who reported my post?
All those posts that have the names of moderators are actually notifying the mods to take down the post
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
All those posts that have the names of moderators are actually notifying the mods to take down the post
Ok. I understand.Are u a Chelsea fan?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216 I know ur tactic.You're trying so hard to take me back to that thread.Ain't going back there, NEVER! You can go to hell!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Krss216 I know ur tactic.You're trying so hard to take me back to that thread.Ain't going back there, NEVER! You can go to hell!
Go fvvk your mvvma and ugly sisters, what did I tell you?
If you are the true son of your mother drop any vile comment with your alternate account,small boy.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Go fvvk your mvvma and ugly sisters, what did I tell you?
If you are the true son of your mother drop any vile comment with your alternate account,small boy.
What can u do that you cant do to this accnt? Anyways, my alternate was banned till August.And sorry, dnt tell us what u do to ur mama and sisters here.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What can u do that you cant do to this accnt? Anyways, my alternate was banned till August.And sorry, dnt tell us what u do to ur mama and sisters here.
Good now shut up and go make your mother proud now that your account is in garbage.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Good now shut up and go make your mother proud now that your account is in garbage.
I will make my mama proud.You don't have to tell me to do so.How about u? cant u do something to make ur mama proud?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I will make my mama proud.You don't have to tell me to do so.How about u? cant u do something to make ur mama proud?
I want you to get off this forum like you said you would after 30 days some month ago
Get off the app and work on your life.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok. I understand.Are u a Chelsea fan?
Confirm one. Chelsea blood runs in my veins
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

I want you to get off this forum like you said you would after 30 days some month ago
Get off the app and work on your life.
No I'm not getting off, u can do that.Why do u always mention my name even if i am offline?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Confirm one. Chelsea blood runs in my veins
No wonder in your thread you said no epl team would like to face chelsea.That my sister on whatsapp status is a chelsea fan.I am a confirm Barcelona and PSG fan.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
No wonder in your thread you said no epl team would like to face chelsea.That my sister on whatsapp status is a chelsea fan.I am a confirm Barcelona and PSG fan.
You are missing. Better port to Chelsea
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
You are missing. Better port to Chelsea
Nah! I remain a loyal supporter of Lionel Messi.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fireboy02: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
EmGeee:

Sorry to ask. How old are u
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by EmGeee(f): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
EmGeee:

As long as you determine my dear… am now thespian, you see once you determine you strive to maintain it jealously. You can’t do it by power so you have to rely on GOD by growing your spirituality. It will help distract your mind, and discipline you for your own good in the long run. Stay away from unhelpful association, engage with likemindeds, and make plans for full engagement with productive self development endeavors at this age no laxity or frivolity. Sex only makes sense when it is done rightly every other thing is agenda of the devil to manipulate you and even posses you with evil spirit while wrecking your life. Avoid any endearing stuff even while online, if you make mistake and stray still acknowledge it and pray for mercy till you grow above it. GOD will see you through!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2022
EmGeee sorry if this hurts, you sound so spiritual and holy, like a girl who can't go out on a date.But on your thread I noticed you were a lil bit hurt that a guy stopped dating you when he realized you're some years older than him.Or did I miss something?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by EmGeee(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
EmGeee sorry if this hurts, you sound so spiritual and holy, like a girl who can't go out on a date.But on your thread I noticed you were a lil bit hurt that a guy stopped dating you when he realized you're some years older than him.Or did I miss something?

Nah you didn’t miss anything. I ain’t no more hurt, he felt he is hot cake even when he see say my Mama mould fine boys full house and say me be Jesus pikin. Dating doesn’t necessarily entail fornication my dear, it is what you make of it and depends on you. He isn’t the first person I have dated. He been trying to rapport lately and I don’t have his time, didn’t even bother replying his Easter greetings infact I now see him as a mistake buh only GOD knows why he allowed him cross my path probably to fortify my strength in all I thank the LORD!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2022
EmGeee Your stamina is commendable.Pls is there anything a young girl or guy can learn in a relationship that doesn't involve sex?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by EmGeee(f): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
EmGeee Your stamina is commendable.Pls is there anything a young girl or guy can learn in a relationship that doesn't involve sex?

O’Cos… you have to be purposeful in your engagements. I mean if someone can’t rub off on you then they’d just drain you and it would be exhausting. All the people I have been with I learnt one thing or the other from them and also taught them one thing or the other. I am actually sapiosexual, just intelligent conversation alone is fun for me. Exposure, cos we know in parts, and it’s Iron that sharpens Iron. And if you notice your partner has no self control you mind where you hangout or better still redefine the relationship. Plus if I don’t see any prospect with a guy I don’t bother deceiving or wasting our time and energy… by action or inaction I make it clear. After my national service over 5yrs back a friend (First class graduate wanted me to follow him to Canada, all expense paid, ‘‘twas his engagement proposal buh I had a divine conviction that he isn’t for me so I told him outrightly. Like he had always promised me heaven and earth, two yrs after he left I needed to get my transcripts to apply for an Int’l Masters scholarship but was broke I begged him for #15K he stopped talking to me. Later on when I started earning something I calculated all the money he had given me in the short while #50K and called him told him I want to pay him the money I owed him, he didn’t even ask how I owed him, he sent me an account number to credit it to. Then I had an emergency and postponed the payment he sent me message on WhatsApp saying I told him I was gonna pay him and now left his beneficiary stranded in school here in Nigeria. My dear once I got the money I credited him sharp sharp. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not in your own understanding! My dear my own Love is kind and selfless!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2022
From all indication you are someone very religious, moderate, cautious, intelligent and that made you very wonderful.I'm learning alot from you.Hope I'll not upset you if I ask further question.In a no sex relationship, is it possible to also abstain from kisses,smooching,amorous cuddling and all that?

@EmGeee
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Sergio104(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
From all indication you are someone very religious, moderate, cautious, intelligent and that made you very wonderful.I'm learning alot from you.Hope I'll not upset you if I ask further question.In a no sex relationship, is it possible to also abstain from kisses,smooching,amorous cuddling and all that?

@EmGeee

Omo some people dey try oh.

A virgin because of career path Sha.

But the urge is too much here.

One thing is certain....."i don't think I can maintain virginity till marriage"
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by EmGeee(f): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:

@EmGeee

It’s a privilege so I am very glad to counter the deception of the age which is the root of the worrisome moral decadence today. Over laxity for liberty sake is our doom. I am not any religious am rather a practical Believer and lover of GOD so the fear of GOD is the beginning of my wisdom. I look forward to bearing this witness on podiums to the younger ones. I am very luck in youthful exuberance narrowly excaped closed doors consequences with my previous dates as teenager, either the guys I have been with were responsible infact it was just GOD saving grace cos most times before I go to a guys house or even take lift from a stranger I pray Psalm23. A guy has kissed me before, then this other younger was actually my first time kissing in its sense which I regret. I see kissing as sacred so I don’t kiss people anyhow, I engage purposely in view of the long-term so if I don’t see us getting married we don’t even get any close to talk of intimacy plus even though I don’t in any insinuate that I’m virgin, I preach discipline and self control for just to make you a better person for yourself. See, a man is surprised to be in charge, you decide what you want then you write the vision and make it clear so that he that readers may run with it. Most guys these day don’t marry with their full sense they get entrapped by desperate ‘ambitious ladies, you find love in GOD. They are careless so even when they see red flags they romance the red flags. If you build your self control you live by it and every other person have to be compatible or align. The only thing that even attracted me to that younger guy is that we had some common ideology, we kissed quite passionately but I had to pull off cos it wasn’t what I came to his house for and he didn’t pressure me. But I decided I wasn’t going to visit him again to avoid any such cos there wasn’t anything like that in the first visit so I didn’t see it coming and revisited. But wayback my 2nd boyfriend in my first year we always hung out together and enjoyed each other company that guy loved me so much buh I sensed he was associated with cultism and withdrew from him. GOD will save and bless him for me. Even though I never visited him at home, he is a proof that you can be in a relationship with boundaries you just define them and every reasonable persona will appreciate you for that but that’s if you esteem that!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by EmGeee(f): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2022
I’d like to add that while am not ‘religious as presumed, being churcheous helped me a lot even from boarding school to UNN to wade off guys. It was CASOR that I used as excuse to break up with that my 2nd boyfriend I told him CASOR said we should all terminate our relationships. In youth service all the guys were all over me so I had to join NCCF, even at that some unfortunate fellows are even in the NCCF gaan so you also have to be careful among brethren everywhere. All the gatherings I have been with even choir get corrupters always gisting rubbish that tingles the ear so once I sense your kind of persona I decide how to relate with you and if you don’t join rubbish discussions they stay away from you. So many people tell me say I carry church for head buh I no carry church for head I don’t even go to church every Sunday lately I just tune in to Koinonia radio but I already have a fortified foundation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.