Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5171 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:34pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
My d1ck don drop for Lagos bridge. grin

Mumu cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin grin God bring madness to my family grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

gogoro joint na my office...agbero dey fvCk me for there..my pikin go start workmanship for the gogoro joint

Ok cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
. I am an inventless black monkee embarassed

Ok
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:37pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

grin grin wink cheesy God bring madness to my family insha allah

grin grin grin grin grin Amenooooo
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:37pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Mark Zuckerberg is superior to me embarassed

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin grin grin Amenooooo...may we black negroes be under oyibo forever

F00l grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Emmanuella the comedian is superior to me

Yes grin Yes and as a matter of fact your entire family too paternal and maternal..hahahahahahaha
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:39pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

May the white race reign forever...we are their slaves..hahahahahahaha

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:40pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Amenooooo...may i be a dark feminist slave under OloYe forever..Amen. Just feed me well

F00l grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:41pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

May white men continue to be blessed with advanced brains than us. grin

Yes cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

May OloYe race reign forever...we are their slaves..hahahahahahaha

Yes grin ..So shall it be
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes grin ..So shall it be my offspring will continue to be inferior because I am inferior

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

May OloYe continue to be blessed with advanced brains than me and my generation

Yes cheesy na so na so
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:44pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes cheesy na so na so may God continue to bless westerners and reject us. grin

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:44pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Yes OloYe ..So shall it be my offspring will continue to be inferior because I am inferior

D

grin grin grin grin ;alright alright amen
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:45pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin grin ;alright alright amen to God Blessing the United States of america
cheesy cheesy cheesy good
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:45pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Yes OloYe... na so na so may God continue to bless yoy and reject us

You no deserve coins..Amen Amen
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

We no deserve coins may our naira fall below that of small Ghana by 80% this year..Amen Amen

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:50pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

May the hatred for negroes continue to grow stronger world wide.. we no deserve coins and respect .Amen Amen

Ok grin grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:13pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

May the hatred for feminist continue to grow stronger world wide.. we no deserve coins and respect .Amen Amen

Ok grin grin I stan
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

May the queen come back to recolonize us. We need her cause we are she males.

Ok grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 4:17pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Looking forward to the good old days grin..oh wait, it's still happening. undecided

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by LadiesForever(f): 5:12am On May 25, 2022
Acidbath:

Beanmanx
Bigcowhorn
Ladiesforever

Come and see. grin

Lol grin grin grin
I dare say you are enjoying yourself with this Satanist guy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
LadiesForever:

Lol grin grin grin
I dare say you are enjoying yourself with this Satanist guy

Your own is just to play both fields. Stop feeding the animal's ego.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by LadiesForever(f): 9:39am On May 26, 2022
VenumX:

Your own is just to play both fields. Stop feeding the animal's ego.

Listen, some people are addicted to trouble just as others are addicted to alcohol, sex, drugs..etc.
Satanist is addicted to both trouble and acting out different personalities which means... different monikers.

In the last 10 days alone i have spotted over 30 of his monikers.. one over 7 years old. All doing nothing but trouble
You wanna beat addiction like that?

One guy recently gathered up 21 new monikers and opened a thread in crime section about being attacked, defamed and blackmailed by one person who uses them all. Does that sound familiar to you?
The poor guy didn't even know who he was fighting.
A group of those monikers were based on numbers.. sequential number! Meaning someone is keeping a diary for creating endless monikers and endless trouble, fighting on different fronts at once

You see Satanist is a lot like me. The one difference is I won't cross some lines.
We understand each other better now and maintain our lanes
That's why i seem to be playing both sides.
I no carry him matter for head again.

If you wanna fight him good luck is all i can say.
But permit me to point out that even a supreme warrior know when to ignore and walk away.

My 1 kobo opinion ...
Cheers!
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 12:18pm On May 26, 2022
LadiesForever:

But permit me to point out that even a supreme warrior know when to ignore and walk away.

My 1 kobo opinion ...
Cheers!

Tell that to your friend. No one will leave nairaland because of a loser like him.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by LadiesForever(f): 5:19am On May 27, 2022
VenumX:

Tell that to your friend. No one will leave nairaland because of a loser like him.

Check well. It's what i keep telling him play play style.
I keep telling him to leave you alone

For all this to end one of you must pocket your pride and walk away for good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OMG! see Crazy world with sxy innovation ( Pix) / Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive / +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.