Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5164 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath Justiceneeded:

No it won't because I have hiv from my lez partner cheesy

Die with it then. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:25am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes, I will Die with it then.i know the world won't miss me since all I do it sh1t everywhere. embarassed

Yes

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:30am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Yes, I will Die with it then.i know the world won't miss me since all I do it steal kids everywhere. embarassed

Yes

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:31am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes, pic of my ash@wo mama and sister above

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:34am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Yes, pic of my ash@wo mama below

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:36am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ok my asaba ashawo mama and sister plus me being disgraced for baby factory runs.grin

Ok cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok my asaba ashawo mama and sister plus me being disgraced for baby factory runs.

Ok cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:40am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I am an OSU from asaba. My whole fam plus my ashawo mum and sisters banished for bestiality grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:46am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

F@gg0t has ran away again..he can't keep his online d1ck hard for long. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I am an OSU from asaba. My whole fam plus my ashawo mum and sisters banished for bestiality

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

smiley

olooosho has ran away again..she can't keep her online punnani for long. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 11:26am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I am a Product of asaba olooosho feeling funky..r£tard like me

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 11:27am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

My f@t ugly ashawo mother in the pic above. Its our heritage. grin

Mumu grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

My f@t ugly ashawo mother who died in hausa quarters servicing you know who. Its our heritage.

Mumu grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I am a Product of asaba olooosho feeling funky..r£tard like me

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Mumu fat ashawo mama wey I get.grin

Yes cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ok, I be asaba o$U grin

Yes you are. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
what?...what?...Bro stop abeg

[s]Where I'm from.

I refuse to accept and believe plus TueH to her. We don't behave this way down here I swear.

TuEh to her again.. Single mother ain't bad but this madness...Something is wrong deeply.[/s]

You don't know sh1t. Asaba o$u. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 1:29pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
[s]Thanks for the info fam...Na my sister. I go handle am carefully make she no injure..but make I teach am small sense
[/s]

Who is your fvcking sister? I no be asaba O$U. Sorry to disappoint you. Go and teach your useless ashawo mother, sisters and your pathetic self sense first.

B1tch. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:03pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Thanks for the info fam...Na my brother but I go handle am carefully make he no injure..but make I teach am small sense

Who is your fvcking broda. I be asaba. Sorry to disappoint you. Go and teach your useless ashawo mother, sisters and your pathetic child first.

Ol00shooo cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:05pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Who is your fvcking broda. I be asaba OSU. Sorry to disappoint you. Go and teach my useless ashawo mother, sisters and my pathetic child first.

Ol00shooo like my smelly mamacheesy

Good grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:05pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

what?...what?...Bro stop abeg

Where I'm from.

I refuse to accept and believe plus TueH to me. We behave this way down here I swear.

TuEh to me again.. Single mother like me is bad but this madness of snatching husband's,I love it...Something is wrong deeply with me

You don't know sh1t. Asaba ol00shoo0oo grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

Get it straight in your block head that I am not from asaba and will never be an OSU like u and your wretched family. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I don't know sh1t. Asaba ol00shoo0oo like my single asaba ashawo mamagrin

Good cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Get it straight in your block head that I am from asaba and will always be a shoprite ol00sho like my sister and my wretched family.

carry go.....Any work na workgrin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

I don't know sh1t. Asaba ol00shoo0oo like my single asaba ashawo pikin

Good cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

My mama and sisters dey do ashawo work for shop right for asaba. OSU like us.
carry go.....Any work na workgrin

F00l cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

All my daughters must be ashawo. grin
Good cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

My mama and sisters dey do ashawo work for shop right for asaba. OSU like us.
carry go.....Any work na work

Oluwa go continue to bless your hustle. Ama gbadura fun iwo pelu ilaya iya baba mama eee
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Afonja dey come asaba hotel dey fvCk our asaba women grin
Good cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

If you want good pleasure, come asaba... headquarters of OSU. Our women dey deliver. grin

Monkee cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

All my daughters must be ashawo like me. grin
Good and smart move. they need to learn how to be strong against men and make them pay

grin grin grin man no lose oo..na your kitten go slacker slacker ooo plus shildren wey you pack for back without papa. hahajahajajaja painment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life / Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? / Right Time To Announce A Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.