Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5131 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:05pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

https://www.nairaland.com/7057453/found-love-nl/2#112461549

that's your business I Bleep dogs alot for free grin...proof above
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Amen ooooo...whites must always be above us cos we be block heads. grin

Good
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
I told shediot, I'm not igbo...Shediot started labeling me afonja

ahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:07pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

White man's wish is my command..

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:07pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Good that all white men are better than Africans.

Ediot trashy talk

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:08pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
I told shediot, I'm not igbo...Shediot started labeling me afonja because truth be told, my ash@wo mama fvCk all tribes. Even me sef confuse

ahahahahahahahahaha

Not my bizwax grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Without white man, we are finished. We will serve them till eternity. grin

Good. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:10pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

anybody who isn't IPoB must be afonja...am I right?
I'm gonna take my life if someone don't correct me.. everyone hates me why?

because you hate yourself
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:11pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

because I hate myself...black man na disease. We must be hung and dealt with

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:14pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Ediot is my dad that gave my mum hiv and didn't marry her. grin

Awww..poor dad
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:14pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

U are wasting my time...respond or are you treating your genital warts? cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:15pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Awww..my poor dad...he was deported after trying to rape a white woman. He was taught a big lesson.

Good for him grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

sorry for wasting your time...pls respond because I am treating my genital warts? cheesy

Good...treat your dad too
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE abiodunjonah:

Good...treating my dad is waste of time. He raped me and gave me genital warts embarassed

Not my bizwax grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:24pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

You don tire?

D1ckless F@gg0t. cheesy

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I remain the boss of C0ck sucking grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

I'm tired..I give up

balless Feminist like me. cheesy

don't try your God next time

I'm Supreme
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

it's not my fault, my dad hates my mom..stop blaming me grin

God is your strength
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:37pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

don't try me a dirty animal next time

I'm d Supreme f@gg0t

OloYeOfEgbE:

Satan the loser is my strength

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:38pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

My nyash is bleeding.

don't try my aboki next time

I'm d Supreme cum drinker

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:39pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Satan the loser is my strength because God has rejected me. My mama na ashawo. My papa na goat rapist

F00l. Satan doesn't like you. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:43pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

F00l. why do everything I touch as a woman go against me. I'm still not married despite my high CPGA....who have I offended as a feminist. grin

Thunder and lightening is still enroute your way. Besides be kind to notify me when you are ready to do the needful...see below for tips

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:44pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Thunder and lightening is still enroute my way. Besides be kind to notify me when you are ready to do the needful...see my inventless rotten balls

TueH...fallen balls of a f@gg0t

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Any one that fvcks a dumb black negroe like me is commiting bestiality

Of course.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

TueH...fallen bress of a transgendered like me and I'm proud of it anytime anyway. I prefer to die single since that is God plan for me

That's more like it.. that's what I wanna hear

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Of course. Any one that fvcks a dumb black feminist like me is commuting bestiality

Ofcourse ..Gbamsolutely
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ofcourse .I am a black monkee

Yes na grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:53pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

What my white masters see when they look at afrizoo males like my pathetic self grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:55pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ofcourse ..Gbamsolutely..I can't invent. I should be wearing pad and pretend I am menstruating. embarassed

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

You don dey tire?

One minute f@gg0t. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok Ofcourse ..Gbamsolutely..I can't invent. I should be wearing pad and pretend I am menstruating grin

Whatever..dirty girl
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 11:10pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Whatever..na dirty mentally deranged girls for streets I dey r@pe. Sapa no gree me enter brothel.

Genital warts she-male monkee cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Just Put To Bed (pics) / Spec / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.