Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5155 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:13pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I dey envy afonja die o...their oluwa dey better than my chukwu
Oluwa go continue to bless my hustle. [s]Ama gbadura fun iwo pelu ilaya iya baba mama eee[/s]

F00l cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

If you want good pleasure, come asaba... headquarters of OSU. Our women,my mama and her sisters dey deliver. grin

Monkee cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin man no lose oo..na my d1ck go slacker slacker ooo plus shildren wey I pack for back from different ashawo girls. hahajahajajaja painment

Pay their school fees at least. grin

Dog.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:15pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Afonja dey come asaba hotel dey fcvk me and my mama wella

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Na OSU land I come from. Asaba the land of wh0redom. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin mumu
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

dey envy afonja die o...their oluwa dey better than my chukwu

Ama gbadura fun iwo pelu ilaya iya baba mama

F00l cheesy Oluwa and chukwu na the same...Painment and a failure hahahahajajaja
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

man no lose oo..na my smelly pulicio go slacker slacker ooo plus shildren wey I pack for back from different men wey rape me for Sambora that time hahajahajajaja painment

Pay their school fees at least. grin

Dog.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I dey speak afonja cause my mama fvCk afonja

[s]Ama gbadura fun iwo pelu ilaya iya baba mama[/s]

F00l cheesy Oluwa and chukwu na the same...Painment and a failure hahahahajajaja

cheesy oluwa is better than your chukwu.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:19pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Pay their for me please school fees at least. grin

I hate my Dog life

Ki11 yourself grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:20pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

Your d1ck don drop. Go pick am grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

wait please..let me copy someone trash and send to you

Thankscheesy

I don't have that time you eediot. Be fast inventor..lemme copy paste to demoralize you and drink yoir tears hot hot..Pon da repeat same lines since 2021...may.. Dead beeotch hahahahahahaha
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:22pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I don't have that time to invent . Be fast inventor..lemme copy paste to demoralize you and drink yoir cum hot hot..Pon da repeat same lines since 2021...may.. Dead beeotch like me hahahahahahaha

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:23pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

I dey speak afonja cause my mama fvCk afonja

Ama gbadura fun iwo pelu ilaya iya baba mama

I know Oluwa and chukwu na the different meaning..Painment and a failure hahahahajajaja

sharap cheesy oluwa and chukwu. 5 and 5..loser
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I want to svck your c0ck

Suck your own. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

I don't have that time to invent . Be fast inventor..lemme copy paste to demoralize you and drink yoir cum hot hot..Pon da repeat same lines since 2021...may.. Dead beeotch like me hahahahahahaha

You can't swallow, so you don't choke on my P.. Apply for ushering job in church. hahahahahaha
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

I want to svck your c0ck

Suck the madman infront of your street and the canteen gateman at the bus stop . grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:27pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Invention is zero in my brain.

Black monkee grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:27pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I Suck the madman infront of my street and the canteen gateman at the bus stop . grin

Genital warts king. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

[s]my uterus fall inside bus one day wey I dey return from hassle .
[/s]

Go pick am angry
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I can swallow, so i won't choke on aboki P.. I Apply for ushering job in church since I no get work hahahahahaha

Mumu grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

I Suck the madman infront of my street and the canteen gateman at the bus stop

Genital warts Queen ...I rock. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I can swallow, so i won't choke on aboki P.. I Apply for ushering job in church since I no get work hahahahahaha

D1ck head grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Mumu grin.. remember me when everywhere don stew
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

cheesy oluwa is better than my chukwu. 5 and 5..loser like OSU me

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Monkey p0x king ...I rock. grin

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:31pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Invention is zero in my brain. fcvk and pay is all I know,stop stressing me

Black monkee grin smelly dispatch hahahahahaha
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:31pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Mumu like me grin.. remember me when everywhere don stew. I be handicap

U will die poor and wretched like Ur OSU dad. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Black monkee like me grin smelly dispatch d1ck hahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

my God and chukwu are different,stop arguing....I am a loser and i am like OSU me,thank you..My mom loves me that way

grin grin grin grin grin for ogogoro joint
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:33pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Monkey p0x Queen ...I rock

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by VenumX: 2:33pm On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin grin grin ogogoro joint na my office...agbero dey fvCk me for there grin

Ok cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:34pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:

Black monkee like me grin smelly dispatch looiooohole hahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin God bring madness to my enemies

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Happened This Morning At The Gym / Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? / For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.