Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,241 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5059 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:44am On May 24, 2022
You are not normal..For you to think that a whole OYE is somebody else, your head is really not correct mehn..aswear

What's my business if inspector Lawal has HIV...You started with me and I was the wrong choice. You started crase and I followed up..You are from asaba like me..Finish it.. don't give up now

Acidbath:

Same person who created a thread and said inspectorlawal has hiv. You are stup1d.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

[s]You are not normal..For you to think that a whole OYE is somebody else, your head is really not correct mehn..aswear

What's my business if inspector Lawal has HIV...You started with me and I was the wrong choice. You started crase and I followed up..You are from asaba like me..Finish it.. don't give up now[/s]

Always denying your identity. Useless OSU.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:47am On May 24, 2022
Thanks for the info fam...Na my sister. I go handle am carefully make she no injure..but make I teach am small sense

NairaBIog:
I know her personally (offline).
She should just kukuma follow FERNANDEZISBACK her lesbian partner and come out open as an atheist.
The lady is damaged and beyond repair.
Best thing is just to ignore her.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:47am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

what ? Unbelievable...?Did you actually believe that?..I trolled her first?... what a bastard lie...Shock me
na your sister oh make una two settle grin
She has this turn off towards men of God
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:48am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

yes Inspectorlawal, I defamed you.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:49am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
i am an ediot. I defame even my allies

F00l cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:51am On May 24, 2022
I'm not a church guy but i don't have turn off towards Men of God. I'm a Christian.. so everything goes.

She almost got on my nerves yesterday afternoon or evening..I gats carefully monitor her profile and everything including that koyyes you mentioned..

seems she also has a problem with LGBTQ..damnn Now I can handle her smoothly.. She's mixing me up with someone else not that I care anyways. she shouldn't have tackled me first

NairaBIog:
na your sister oh make una two settle grin
She has this turn off towards men of God
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:54am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
[s]I'm not a church guy but i don't have turn off towards Men of God. I'm a Christian.. so everything goes.

She almost got on my nerves yesterday afternoon or evening..I gats carefully monitor her profile and everything including that koyyes you mentioned..

seems she also has a problem with LGBTQ..damnn Now I can handle her smoothly.. She's mixing me up with someone else not that I care anyways. she shouldn't have tackled me first
[/s]

Noise!!! OSU.

No one in their right senses should listen to your gibberish. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:54am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]Acidbath:

You are not normal..For you to think that a whole Asaba chick with pikin is somebody else, your head is really not correct mehn..aswear

What's my business if inspector Lawal has HIV...You started with me and I was the wrong choice. You started crase and I followed up..You are from asaba like me..Finish it.. don't give up now
[/s]

Always denying your identity. Useless SiSTER
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:56am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Always denying my identity. Useless OSU like me grin

U r a jobless scammer too. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:58am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]I'm not a church feminist but i have turn off towards Men of God. I'm a moda...4ka. . so everything goes.

i almost got on his nerves yesterday afternoon or evening..I gats carefully monitor their profile and everything including that OloYe you mentioned..

seems he also has a problem with my lazy feminism .damnn Now I can handle him smoothly.. Hes mixing me up with someone else not that I care anyways. he shouldn't have tackled me first[/s]

Noise!!! OSU Sister.

No one in their right senses should listen to your gibberish. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:59am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I am a parrot. I can't make up my own words ...let me recycle yours

Sh1t brain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:59am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Always denying my identity. Useless OSU babe like me

U r a jobless single olooooshooa of a mum too. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:00am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I am a parrot. I can't make up my on words ...let me recycle yours

Sh1t brain. cheesy

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:01am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

[s]U r a jobless single olooooshooa of a mum too. :[/s]D

Sorry, I can't birth for inventless f@gg0ts. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:02am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Sh1t brain like mine. No single invention till date.. cheesy

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:03am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Sh1t brain like me has been abandoned by inspectorlawal because I stupidly defamed him embarassed

grin grin ;Du be fool na grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:04am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]Im a jobless single olooooshooa of a mum too. :[/s]D

Sorry, I can't birth for inventless olooshooa from Okpanam road. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Sh1t brain like mine. No single invention till date..

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Sorry, I can't birth for inventless fellow negroes like myself from Okpanam road. But I can get fvcked by white men grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:06am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]Sh1t brain like me has been abandoned by inspectorlawal because I stupidly defamed him embarassed
[/s]

grin grin ;Du be fool na grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:06am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes I am an inventless f@g. Small white boy better pass me 100 times grin

Good grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:07am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin i be fool na...next time I won't tell D whole world I have hiv grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:08am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]Sorry, I can't birth for inventless fellow weaklings like myself from Okpanam road. But I can get fvcked by OloYe because he's from my villa..
[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:09am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

She almost got on my nerves yesterday afternoon or evening..I gats carefully monitor her profile and everything

I thought you were drinking my premium tears ¢um yesterday? grin

I will drive you to depression. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:09am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy weak weak punches are all I give. F@gg0t me cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:10am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Yes I am an inventless shameless abandoned oloooshooa. Small okwe girl better pass me 100 times

Good grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:11am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Good grin I am ready to get fvcked by white men. I am their b1tch. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:11am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

i be fool na...next time I won't tell D whole world I have hiv

God dey

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:12am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

God dey my genital warts will be cured

No it won't. cheesy

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:19am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

God dey my genital warts will be cured

No it won't. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 10:21am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

No it won't because I have hivcheesy

Die with it then. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Has A Girlfriend, But I Like Him, Is It Too Late? When Is It Too Late? / Tank God I Discovered Early!!! / How Do I Tell Him???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.