Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5168 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:38pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Simple internet, negroe like me can't invent. I am an animal. grin

Yes you are. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:38pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

I'm sorry I lied I had a good CPGA...thought I would work in a bank..Now I hate all bankers..

they hate you too

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

The only work I can do is r@pe..white man dealt with us sha.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

I wish my mother killed me at childbirth.. I hate this life..I want it fast

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:40pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
we Ipob OSU beheaders dare not invade afonja. Dem go show us shege

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:40pm On May 23, 2022
I wan injure person here....Hold am ooo..hahahahahahaha..I remain one and only
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE abiodunjonah:
I [s]wan injure person here....Hold am ooo..hahahahahahaha..I remain one and only[/s]

You no fit quote me directly...u dey fear? grin

Ap£
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Women who aren't feminist should be killed..I stand by it.

your mother will be killed first..hahahahaha

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

i no fit quote you directly...i dey fear grin

I'm sorry

sorry for yourself...I remain your God and Boss
Fear the oloye
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

It has been revealed. I am a scammer.hahahahaha

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I am abiodunjonah, the genital warts king

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:50pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Bleep the mods..let them ban me..I don't care but death to zoogeria..

you are ignorant..death to you too

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:51pm On May 23, 2022
I say person no go sleep this night.....they will renounce feminism this night after my torture

oya be fast..time waster

hahahahahaha..Oloye the wickedest
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:51pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

Have you cured your genital warts?

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
I [s]say person no go sleep this night.....they will renounce feminism this night after my torture

hahahahahaha..Oloye the wickedest[/s]

W@nk on this. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

I'm sorry I gave you genital warts?

Ogun kee you for that
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

i will W@nk on this with my Love Machine. grin

enjoy yourself feminist...who can judge.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022

Ogun kee you for that....I got genital warts

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:55pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

my dad has penile dysfunctional stuff...I need help

go to Dr.. alagbo
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:55pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

embarassed

Hungry scammer. Where is this your moniker now?

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

i am a Hungry scammer. Where is this my moniker now? this one doesn't bring help fast..Mods unban me abeg make I fit beg well

It's in your family
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

go to Dr.. alagbo..I am a thief

Did you sell your stolen phone? grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 4:57pm On May 23, 2022

Crime and prostitution

It's in my family

Beanmanx
Bigcowhorn
Ladiesforever

Come and see. grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:58pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

Did you sell my phone? please don't sell it,I told you I will pay you before the end of this week please, my dad is sick grin

I don't care....pay me
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

davedgreat

Come and see oooo..You sent one oloye to come ND disgrace me.. grin

I remain the boss
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:01pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

be fast you handsomeguy..time no dey

Come and carry me out, I don't eat much. grin

No...call your brother to take you
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:01pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I don't care....pay me so I can cure my genital warts.

You will die with it

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:02pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

i will die with it,I don't want it treated..Leave me alone

your wish is my command..

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:02pm On May 23, 2022

I abiodunjonah remain the genital warts distributor grin

Die with it.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:03pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

i will Die with it.shebi na me sleepwith dog,I wanted it

that's your business
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I need loan to japa

You will die in Ipob beheading land. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

I will either die a feminist or a second wife..God grant my prayers grin

Amen ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What My Girl Friend Told Me! / Deception / Man Masturbating During The Volcanic Eruption At Pompeii In 79 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.