Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14964 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
fatty27:

Finally surrender? That is great news. Iice is frugal with praise. Let welcome another gentleman on Nairaland. Please moore names!

Carry on o! Na today? grin grin Surrender? I never knew there was a war or sum'thing undecided grin grin Reveal more! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
Remember, I am new. I am only following Olanajim mirror theory. So I took the pain to read his post. Somebody should tell the guy to open shop. His mirror business would flourishes.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2007
You are new. . .so you have mentioned grin

But i happen to be the one (with regards to olanajim's mirrors) who caught your eye abi? grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
twinny which pix? tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
fatty27:

Remember, I am new. I am only following Olanajim mirror theory. So I took the pain to read his post. Somebody should tell the guy to open shop. His mirror business would flourishes.

dude, i aint trying 2 hate but wassup wit ur username, its ver discouraging
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2007
Iice, the guy is new. Spare him. I guess something attracted him to you, not just the mirror.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2007
Iice, the guy is new. Spare him. I guess something attracted him to you, not just the mirror.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:12am On Aug 17, 2007
ikamefa:

twinny which pix? tongue

Claim innocence! tongue grin
Like say you no know the destruction wey you fit cause! tongue grin grin
In an all white ensemble too grin grin

olanajim:

Time will tell!. . .
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 2:18am On Aug 17, 2007
iice:

Claim innocence! tongue grin
Like say you no know the destruction wey you fit cause! tongue grin grin
In an all white ensemble too grin grin

durlin! you know am innocent! wearing white too kiss grin grin grin

i cant hurt a fly! cheesy you suppose sabi now!

as twinny concern! grin

how " is " you?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2007
Twinny i know you are as innocent as moi tongue grin kiss
Ahhh i know you won't hurt a fly. . .but will squash when the occassion calls for it abi tongue

Am good. . .hoping to paint the town red this weekend cheesy
U 'is' good too?

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2007
wink

i "is" good and thriving grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:44am On Aug 17, 2007
Very cool tongue grin
Will ask you something later. . .i'l leave a message wink

I dey waka go sleep in abit jare kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2007
anytime! kiss

sleep well oh! kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by bstreet(f): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2007
some of the guys are cool but most i do meet are not mind kind of guys i want to meet
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2007
Bstreet,
you sure of what you say? People appear to you the way you appear to them. That is the secret.

Ikamefa, you look gentlemanly. I am sure of that. Thanks for breaking iice, she is too cold for comfort.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2007
Its a one way street. what you see is what you get.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2007
And what happen when a stubborn fellow block that one way, mellow?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2007
And the violent taketh it by force my dear olanajim
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2007
still no gentleman found shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2007
acidrop:

still no gentleman found shocked shocked shocked

I agree with you, you know why? Because it is your perception and

no one can fault it. But one thing I know is that it takes a lady to spot

a gentleman and verse vasal.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2007
Acid drop,
do you imagine a gentleman would be an arindin suegbe type? The fools who don't know when to go tough on an indolent attacker? Keep searching!

I once had a rough edge at a hand of a drunken Area boy. He slapped me, and I told him, 'i am a gentleman, I won't hit you back. Keep off me.'' That emboldened him further as he gave me further slaps, telling me he ''respect'' me as a ''gentleman'' hence he would not stab me! Well, a quick retaliation restore his sanity. Before you know it, he had apologized. That is the risk of posing as a gentleman. People take you for granted. That is why nairaland gentlemen are laughing at you. If you look well, you will find one if not many. Swallow your pride. Just mention one.

Mellow, mellow, I feel you! That is lagos sense, you know? I need a tutor.

But when you meet your match, wit for wit, force for force, charm for charm ? Any game plan?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Bolarge(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2007
@Topic
Ladies y'all admit . . We too much na! Wetin? grin
Ain't that why y'all love us so, so much? kiss cool cool grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2007
olanajim:

Acid drop,
do you imagine a gentleman would be an arindin suegbe type? The fools who don't know when to go tough on an indolent attacker? Keep searching!

I once had a rough edge at a hand of a drunken Area boy. He slapped me, and I told him, 'i am a gentleman, I won't hit you back. Keep off me.'' That emboldened him further as he gave me further slaps, telling me he ''respect'' me as a ''gentleman'' hence he would not stab me! Well, a quick retaliation restore his sanity. Before you know it, he had apologized. That is the risk of posing as a gentleman. People take you for granted. That is why nairaland gentlemen are laughing at you. If you look well, you will find one if not many. Swallow your pride. Just mention one.

Mellow, mellow, I feel you! That is lagos sense, you know? I need a tutor.

But when you meet your match, wit for wit, force for force, charm for charm ? Any game plan?

dude, stop preaching to us on hw u got bashed or something. this is a public forum and the aim of this thread is to spot a gentleman. so if u want to hide ur gentlemaness then i dont think u should be here
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2007
Good you mention. You are supposed to help search for candidates and not attack the whole generation of men.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2007
Ika and iicy iice, what's up girls? wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2007
olanajim:

Good you mention. You are supposed to help search for candidates and not attack the whole generation of men.
dude, y u dey change word 4 my mouth. when did i say i was supposed to help look for a gentleman, i am just partici[aing like evryother person. but e no good sha ooooo, out of all of una, as una many reach, no one can boast of been a gentleman
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2007
Acid drop,
I think it is clear you need a little lift so you can view at least a single gentleman in nairaland. Would you be glad to stand on my lift, for free? Just remember, I didn't come without my tools.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2007
lift? is that what it takes 2 spot a gentleman on nl. u have to go thru so much odeals, first, they change word for ur mouth. yarn about mirror, complicate u with big grammer, now na lift. abeg am scared of hights. dont u have any other way?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2007
Yes, acid drop, there many ways. But the two above is enough for you at the moment.

Let me tell you about lifts. We someone is dwarf, he can't see what the giants can see. He had options: to believe in what the giants are saying; to stand on the shoulder of a giant, or more; to get a lift and ascend the height his nature can't reach. It is a parable.

When he get to the climax, he may still have problem with his vision! Shortsightedness, astigmatism etc it depends. He can the use mirror. You don't need mirror at this stage of your awareness. You need a lift since you don't believe a SINGLE GENTLEMAN exist. My mirror is useless for you though I can get you a periscope.

The mirror is a symbol of perception. You view about life. It is your third eye. Through it, you can see what is beyond your eyes.

Mirror is a fantastic invention. Only a blind man or a man in the darkness would fail to use it. Prove me wrong acid drop.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by sandykoko(f): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2007
@ babeelove

DO I SMELL A RAT? YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF "MILITIA"  OR ARE YOU MILITIA IN DISGUISE?

I LOVE YOUR STRENGTH, NO GREE FOR ALL THIS GUYS O! ITS THEIR OWN WAY OF SAYING THEY WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU, BUT YOU PASS THEM!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mishoo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
sandykoko:

I LOVE YOUR STRENGTH, NO GREE FOR ALL THIS GUYS O! ITS THEIR OWN WAY OF SAYING THEY WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU, BUT YOU PASS THEM!

You wish !!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by sandykoko(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
@MISHOO

I WISH WAT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.