Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14899 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
it seems we gentlemen on nairaland have a bad reputation with our ladies.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2007
to pass as nl gentleman, u gat 2 prove what u gat
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:07am On Aug 15, 2007
Exactly
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:08am On Aug 15, 2007
ok, thank u for agreeing, oya prove, abi u no wan contest
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2007
picture na proof? abi na personality matter
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:18am On Aug 15, 2007
u hear me talk picture undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2007
@dropy; na everywhere u dey surface? shocked grin wink "shows you're a workaholic" tongue all d same u b my dropy!!! wink

@babeelove; hilarious babee grin grin grin

@ola; how u dey and thanks 4 d complementsss wink grin

@every and all posters; u guys rock!!! cheesy. can't go short of laughs whenever i b visit nl
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2007
Welcome cheigemba. Thanks.

Acid drop, I am not applying for any contest on nairaland. I mere contributed. A gentlemen don't shout all over the forum annoucing his name, he know his value well enough to join issue with non issue. To answer your question, I have no interest in Nairaland gentlemanliness. I don't judge myself. It is a personal taboo.

By the way why don't you just mention at least a gentleman you know instead of deriding everyone? Isn't your bf/lover a gentleman?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2007
@Chiegemba!!!

In fact hilarious is an understatement!!! This place is a mad house!  I said I almost had an accident laffing my head off driving home from work this morning!!!  Flashbacks of silly thrash talking stuff!!! I think we have been jazzed on Nairaland oh!!!! I laff so teyyyyyyyyyy--tears no let me see road!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2007
Babeelove, please try to moderate your laughter. You know we wouldn't be happy if anything happen to you. Please take it easy.
This place a mad house? That is absurd. If it is true how.come you find sanctuary in it?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2007
But you guys are terrible!!! Don't worry---I am serving a living God!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2007
hahahahaha! abeg make u take care of u babeelove and u know say if 1 person is missin wont b d same again so abeg take am easy oooo grin

@ ola; i hear u well wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2007
I will try to be safe!!! Don't worry!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2007
ok now grin my heart is @ peace wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2007
Everyone has has got his own of defining who a gentleman is base

on his or her perception of . Some ladies here will tell

you there are no gentlemen in NL just like the other thread where

ralvy and co said there were no ladies on NL, that they are all negative 1.

In actual sense, a gentleman does not go about proclaiming himself a gentleman

cos it comes to him naturally as in in-born. His speeches are mild, he is considerate to

other people's opinion and call no names when their views go contrary to his. I am not

saying I am a gentleman and neither am I saying I am not and to be honest, I don't believe

they is any real gentleman in Africa let alone NL but I am saying they are scattered here

and there and that is where few us belong. Do not judge a man by what he says when you are

not in virtual sight of him cos some are very gentle but due to the fact that girls like HARD MEN they

want to play hard so hey can belong. And believe me Ladies of Nairaland, that you don't recognize the

gentlemen of NL except the hard ones. I am wrong? If I ask any one of you to name 5 male Nairalanders,

you will give me the names of the Hard ones, You want to bet?  Hence everybody want to peak hard and be

recognized or speak soft and be neglected. Choose you this day which you will do.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2007
Wow, what a lecture grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2007
mellow:

Everyone has has got his own of defining who a gentleman is base

on his or her perception of . Some ladies here will tell

you there are no gentlemen in Nairaland just like the other thread where

ralvy and co said there were no ladies on Nairaland, that they are all negative 1.

In actual sense, a gentleman does not go about proclaiming himself a gentleman

because it comes to him naturally as in in-born. His speeches are mild, he is considerate to

other people's opinion and call no names when their views go contrary to his. I am not

saying I am a gentleman and neither am I saying I am not and to be honest, I don't believe

they is any real gentleman in Africa let alone Nairaland but I am saying they are scattered here

and there and that is where few us belong. Do not judge a man by what he says when you are

not in virtual sight of him because some are very gentle but due to the fact that girls like HARD MEN they

want to play hard so hey can belong. And believe me Ladies of Nairaland, that you don't recognize the

gentlemen of Nairaland except the hard ones. I am wrong? If I ask any one of you to name 5 male Nairalanders,

you will give me the names of the Hard ones, You want to bet?
 Hence everybody want to peak hard and be

recognized or speak soft and be neglected. Choose you this day which you will do.

i don't totally agree with u but its ok 4 you to disregard what i have 2 say. . .  just wasnt really clear what u meant by "Hard Men"? is dere supposed 2 b a definition 4 that? curious? anyways from my own point of view i've met some members of nl that i consider 2 b gentlemen and they r certainly not d most posters, d well known and famous, d loudest neither r dey empty barrels etc i could go on and on. but would b of no point. i think u should take some time and read some of d posts that is being made generally in all groups u would get 2 see some very relevant posts. " i guess i need not go further but i hope i made an effort in makin a point here"  wink smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2007
Mellow, I feel you! I guess you are real. You seem to be on the CONCAVE side. We are watching you. But, why must you think there is no genleman in Africa ? I will pardon you if you say Nairaland gentlemen are not outspoken. We have loads of gentlemen on #land. If you haven't seen one, try again. A trial will convince you.

The definition of gentleman is straight and solid. Someone even went to extent of downloading a dictionary for people to understand. Sincerely I have been identifying gentlemen through my 3-WAYS Mirror. Why not subscribe to one and sharpen your focus.? It is free and come with a lifetime warranty. If it doesn't work for you, then something is wrong with your position. Mirrors don't lie.

Have fun.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2007
Mellow, I feel you! I guess you are real. You seem to be on the CONCAVE side. We are watching you. But, why must you think there is no genleman in Africa ? I will pardon you if you say Nairaland gentlemen are not outspoken. We have loads of gentlemen on #land. If you haven't seen one, try again. A trial will convince you.

The definition of gentleman is straight and solid. Someone even went to extent of downloading a dictionary for people to understand. Sincerely I have been identifying gentlemen through my 3-WAYS Mirror. Why not subscribe to one and sharpen your focus.? It is free and come with a lifetime warranty. If it doesn't work for you, then something is wrong with your position. Mirrors don't lie.

Have fun.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2007

Have fun.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2007
olanajim
You and this your mirror sef, u dey sell am?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2007
abeg try limit your post to one or two na! Floods!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2007
I quite agree with all of you.
olanajim:

Cos we are africans and Africans by Nature are not gentlemen. I could be wrong and I know it.

i don't totally agree with u but its ok 4 you to disregard what i have 2 say. . . just wasnt really clear what u meant by "Hard Men"? is dere supposed 2 b a definition 4 that? curious? anyways from my own point of view i've met some members of nl that i consider 2 b gentlemen and they r certainly not d most posters, d well known and famous, d loudest neither r dey empty barrels etc i could go on and on. but would b of no point. i think u should take some time and read some of d posts that is being me generally in all groups u would get 2 see some very relevant posts. " i guess i need not go further but i hope i made an effort in makin a point here"

My point is that we have some here who defies all to be gentlamanly.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2007
@chiegemba

I quite agree with all you said and they are precisely my sentiment.

Those who strive towards gentlemanlism are the ones who post fewest

and they are the least recognized.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2007
I am not into mirror business in the sense you view it. I am only asking you to employ the parable of mirror to examine life, people and anything.

We all know that pessimists abounds. They generalizes, and say because they had had misfortune with a group of people, everybody else is unfortunate!

I am asking you in a child language, using common object, MIRROR, to examine yourself, your friends, and view their true identity.

When we meet a stranger, the general norms is to be suspicious and exercise caution in dealing with him. We however must give him the benefit of doubt to evaluate his worthiness. Afterall, every good friends you are keeping today was once an unknown stranger. Time, would reveal their true colour. Unfortunately, time had been cheated again and again. That is why, we hear people dating for five years, marries. and two years into their marriage, you discovered they are practically a strangers! They break up eventually. That is why people in long term relationship are discovering that time alone isn't enough to open up the mind of a man or woman. Even jesus was eventually betrayed by someone he'd associated with for years.

Friends, wife, associates, coleagues, etc you need a measure of trust to build the bridge of confidence.

Now, if I give you one of the secrets to discovering what a man or woman is like, even before you jump into his den, would I be accused of any wrong doing?

At no cost to you, take my 3-WAY MIRROR,&add value to your relationship. You would meet people without carrying a load of distrust in your heart. You would sense when someone is about to pluck your eye for jibiti friendship. You will know how to spot a gentleman when you see one.

That is what the MIRROR is about. The good news is that, you aint buyin any mirror.

People are your mirror. And you are their mirror. Through your action, body languages, words etc they get an idea of who they are and who you are.

Welcome to #land, home to gentlemen & finest men in Naija
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2007
Your logic does make sense in a way.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2007
@olanajim

You are the newly certified authority on existentialism.

I salute
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2007
confirm what you just said.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by aloib(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2007
hmm won ti ji
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2007
ta lo ti ji o?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by aloib(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2007
awon kan
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mrpataki(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2007
Now this thread is highly hilarious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.