Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15037 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2007
Gemine, ask Dr Mirror. Or try to read the thread from the start. That is what I did.

the day this people will get my name right undecided

i will KILL COW!!!

//gentleman on nairaland//

Searching. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Banderas(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
Gamine, you resemble person wey dey bear Ibifuro or Alero,

(P.S. - you need to go kill that cow sharpish, I spelt your name right)
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2007
Yeszz

can i help u, cow? u go grow camo gamu! tongue

What is ibifuro or alero

werrin be that
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Banderas(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2007
Wow, why the sudden hate? Friend, I was merely speculating where you were from. No need to get prickly.
Ibifuro - rivers name. Alero - Delta name. I was saying you looked like you were from the south-south.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by sandykoko(f): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2007
yawa don gas
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2007
oh oh oh

eh im almost from there

i was once a part of Bendel sha. smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
acidrop:

dude, y u dey change word 4 my mouth. when did i say i was supposed to help look for a gentleman, i am just partici[aing like evryother person. but e no good sha ooooo, out of all of una, as una many reach, no one can boast of been a gentleman

I am a gentleman and I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not and

there are many people like me here since you refused to use olanajim's

mirror.

@ olanajim

I will cross that bridge when I get there but suffice it to say I am always at

the wall and when I bounce back I bounce real hard.

@acidrop

Remember that the gentleman is not the man who doesn't act in the face of a

situation but he who knows when to act in any giving circumstance.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
dont tell me yu guyz ar still clamourin to be recognized as gentulumoimoi, tongue. grin ha ha ha!ladies hope yu're havin a swell tyme in here
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
tnaidaR:

Ika and iicy iice, what's up girls? wink

Just enjoying good ol' Nairaland grin
You know it is. . .laugh till you drop grin cheesy

How's you? wink

Still squabbling about gentlemen? grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mishoo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
"Me i no be gentleman at all, i no be gentleman at, i no be gentleman at all " Fela Sang

But why do you ladies wanna know
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Banderas(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
Gamine, you don kill cow? You promised to kill a cow if people spelt your name correctly,
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
Banderas:

Gamine, you don kill cow? You promised to kill a cow if people spelt your name correctly,

Na im make you go buy Dictionary?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
lol

i said u will grow camo gamu first
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
And now that he couldn't? Why not redeem your promise?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2007
iice:

Just enjoying good ol' Nairaland grin
You know it is. . .laugh till you drop grin cheesy

How's you? wink

Still squabbling about gentlemen? grin grin

lol. . can't find any genlteman in this house Them people drive me. . .phew! Way far from gentle grin

I'm good u know. Same ol' me wink Keep it tight kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2007
Yes, acid drop, there many ways. But the two above is enough for you at the moment.

Let me tell you about lifts. We someone is dwarf, he can't see what the giants can see. He had options: to believe in what the giants are saying; to stand on the shoulder of a giant, or more; to get a lift and ascend the height his nature can't reach. It is a parable.

When he get to the climax, he may still have problem with his vision! Shortsightedness, astigmatism etc it depends. He can the use mirror. You don't need mirror at this stage of your awareness. You need a lift since you don't believe a SINGLE GENTLEMAN exist. My mirror is useless for you though I can get you a periscope.

The mirror is a symbol of perception. You view about life. It is your third eye. Through it, you can see what is beyond your eyes.

Mirror is a fantastic invention. Only a blind man or a man in the darkness would fail to use it. Prove me wrong acid drop.

dude u have done it oooo. u have finally been able to scare me away by continously changing the topic. and yarn other theories instead of comming out to say u are a gnetleman. ok i don lose hope and this is my final decision

NO GENTLEMAN IN NL
except someone wanna prove me wrong
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 3:48am On Aug 18, 2007
acidrop:

NO GENTLEMAN IN Nairaland[/b] except someone want to prove me wrong

u are a helluva Hot teen in search of pictorial fantasies. keep up the search
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2007
Ouch! easy on the young one k0be, don't be so mean
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 3:55am On Aug 18, 2007
@debo i didnt ask for any sympathy, na people like una dey add kerosene to fire.

@Kobe u know what u are right. keep comming with ur insults, its gonna take u no where, or change my mind. this didnt start here.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by debosky(m): 4:06am On Aug 18, 2007
see me see trouble o! which kain kerosene? i was asking him to take it easy, dat one don become crime?

I shdve expected something acidic like that from you grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 4:10am On Aug 18, 2007
acid my dear lipsrsealed, i was only showin u luv
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 4:17am On Aug 18, 2007
debosky:

see me see trouble o! which kain kerosene? i was asking him to take it easy, that one don become crime?

I shdve expected something acidic like that from you grin grin

yes it is a crime, tongue.

@kobe i seriously dont want any love from u, abeg shove ur love. i dont want it.

as for gentleman on nl, there aint none.

i repeat. there aint NONE. if una wan cry put, might as well start now
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2007
acidrop:

@kobe i seriously don't want any love from u, abeg shove your love. i don't want it.
i thought you loved me cry

as for gentleman on nl, there aint none.

i repeat. there aint NONE. if una wan cry put, might as well start now
you're entitled to your shallow opinion sweetie, because that's all it is, your opinion.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2007
i thought you loved me

yeah tnx 4 the discouragment. i dont now.

and as 4 my opinion, hmmm make e no be say na every chick opinion ooooooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2007
acid, oh come on, let's be friends.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2007
if i say yes now u probably gonna end up calling me a boy tomorrow, or betterstill a Hot teen
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2007
i won't, i promise i'll try to be a good boi lol kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2007
remember say na promise u promise o, ok fyn we cool now, we tight
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2007
tnaidaR:

lol. . can't find any genlteman in this house Them people drive me. . .phew! Way far from gentle grin

I'm good u know. Same ol' me wink Keep it tight kiss

Ahahahahaha. . .oh they all ain't soo bad undecided grin
Glad to know! cheesy kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2007
acid, we tyte? yay! kiss kiss kiss see i knew you liked me?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2007
So KObe my beloved is here flirting with acid drop? What happened to Babeelove? Finally surrender to Doyin13? E ro ra o!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2007
embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.