Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15035 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2007
Do you think he need that insurance?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool
Esp, k0be!

I'm going to set his cyber spirit on fire! shocked

cool cool cool
with an email address like oboyemisi@yahoo.com, I take you as seriously as a joke. you bore me.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2007
I trust you, Teacher
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BabyGlow(f): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2007
k0be:

with an email address like oboyemisi@yahoo.com, I take you as seriously as a joke. you bore me.

Yeah i know you must be bored! Bored of being as tite as a virgin! Person dey talk

baboon dey put mouth!

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2007
Baby Glow!:

Yeah i know you must be bored! Bored of being as tite as a virgin! Person dey talk

baboon dey put mouth!

cool cool cool
irony isn't one of your strongest areas, is it?
bored of your antics.  and the "person" here is clearly not you.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BabyGlow(f): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2007
k0be:

irony isn't one of your strongest areas, is it?
bored of your antics. and the "person" here is clearly not you.

cool cool cool

pls explain your signature!

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 1:30am On Aug 20, 2007
how is that related to "what do you think of the gentlemen on nairaland," if you don't mind xplainin
" grin grin grin, "
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BabyGlow(f): 1:38am On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

Easy there!

Ok,I think the men are cool.

There you go!

Still wanna know what your signature is about!

Not trying to be funny.

Jus being inquisitive.

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 2:15am On Aug 20, 2007
fatty27:

KObe is in destructible by any force on nairaland. He had been fortified by standing in front of a strange mirror.

@Acid drop

gbogbo eran talapata bapa ti'saasun ni. With your new found love with olanajim, Baby Glow would stop glowing when she face the mirror.

huuuuuh
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2007
acid my delicious wife, how are you
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2007
sup hubby, am good, so am i the third and last wife? just curious
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2007
the one and only.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2007
I think Rev or Pastor sly should be called upon to carry out the final burial marriage rite between K0be and Acid drop.what a couple they make.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2007
yessoo, kobe is my sugardaddy tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BabyGlow(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

Kobe is a guy??

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2007
Baby Glow, what is your obsession with k0be? leave k0be alone.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2007
haba, kobe, babe dey cry follow u , u dey say make dem leave u, u must be a really gentleman wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BabyGlow(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

Where's my k0be cry cry

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2007
haba, atleast ask for permission first now?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
@acidrop
i learnt yur hot shocked as in on fire grin but how many gentlemen only yu wan carry now grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2007
i aint intrested in any, am just curious if we gat any in nl
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
no nid to be curious cos we've got a bunch of em, ok! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
//Gentlemen on Nairaland//

search complete undecided

ERROR!

THIS CANT BE FOUND!

embarassed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
believe the concept of gentlemen which was carved from the medieval times

is a fallacy ,just barbarians acting under the cloak of aristocracy

so i would rather not be termed a gentleman but a man who respects other people's veiws and wants the same gesture extended to him.(even though i don't adhere to this everytime,but hey i aint perfect
)

i still stand by this,

gamine you sure do hate men!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
naijaborn:

no nid to be curious because we've got a bunch of em, ok! grin grin grin

did u really have 2 say that?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2007
@acid drop,

I thought you have a crush on Ola, and you both clink glass sometimes ago. What happened? And u aint interested in anyone? Where is he by the way?

@Gamane

If you found no GM, then, what are the men on nairaland?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2007
THEY are dumbass like u

u cant evn see smtin n copy it Well!!! shocked

ur dumb like that, i sorry fo u
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2007
May una soffly soffly with Gamine o.

Her bite is as harsh as her bark.

I dey talk from experience. wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
No wonder, she is germinating thorny seed of hatred for GM on NL.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
When u spell my name correctly, i[b] will KiILL BULL!!![/b]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
OK! let me break down a little' bit.

[b]All the men on Nairaland ain't gentle!!! [/b]Probably some are but I don't know any though. Poster, could you list a couple of 'em and we say a few things about them.

Abi bobos wetin una think? wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
How contradictory. First you say all of them ain't gentle, then some are? which one is it?

We can also say that the girls don't think the guys are gentle because they're too hot-minded. So many girls on this forum will curse you out if you disagree with their posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.