Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (15009 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2007
Just be careful. Acid drop is a camouflage.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2007
I wasn't flirting o. me that i was only saying hi. you know me i didn't do anything wrong. where is my babeelove sef
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2007
Flirting is a good tonic for a lonely man. Babeelove is enjoying her peace. Would soon join you.

Sincerely however acid drop is good for you if you are interested. Behind her every negative comments I SEE SOMETHING POSITIVE, however small. She secretly wish every man around her would be a nairalander. She know deep in her heart that those nairaland gentlemen are real. 80% of them. But how would she corner one of them if they remain anonymous? The tactic is to deny their gentlemanliness and force them out of their cocoon. It is working.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

Just be careful. Acid drop is a camouflage.

i will like further explanations on that pls
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2007
acid welcome back sweety, i have missed you e
olanajim:

Flirting is a good tonic for a lonely man.
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2007
Acid drop,

I am going to explain it to you in quote of Baltasar Gracian;

'' KNOW HOW TO MAKE USE OF STUPIDIY, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN THE HIGHEST WISDOM CONSISTS IN APPEARING NOT TO KNOW, YOU MUST NOT BE IGNORANT BUT CAPABLE OF PLAYING IT, HE WHO POSES AS A FOOL IS NOT A FOOL. THE BEST WAY TO BE WELL RECEIVED BY ALL IS TO CLOTHE YOURSELF IN THE SKIN OF THE DUMBEST BRUTES"

the above capture you my "granny's" positions in contentious issues. Sure, allowance for error exists. That is my own insurance in case of wrong judgement. It is not meant for your consuption.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2007
the greatest olanajim! the great great philosophical figure! professor, I must say your words are too renowned for me. they're like a magnificent work of art, beautiful as can be. embarassed i'm speechless.

catherine beecher once said: "The great want of our race is perfect educators to train new-born minds, who are infallible teachers of what is right and true."
"The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

it's an honor to learn from the best cry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2007
I am actually learning from you, KObe. You are one of the best.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2007
I am actually learning from you, KObe. You are one of the best.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2007
that's impossible.
not when you have legends like yourself, drionelli, texazzpete, tayod, pth, i-man, debosky, laudate, jakumo, mr. pataki, Ndipe, adconline, RichyBlack, Tats, Jackal, list goes on and on and on, many others I forgot
if to say na one of your best students? grin kool, I feel special, thanks.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2007
Nope, teacher, you are short of them.
Babeelove, Doyin13, Seun, Millitia, Dimka, Dr Balogun, Aisha2, Omoge et al. You know you are there. Hope, acid drop is reading. I am just a messenger.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

Acid drop,

I am going to explain it to you in quote of Baltasar Gracian;

'' KNOW HOW TO MAKE USE OF STUPIDIY, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN THE HIGHEST WISDOM CONSISTS IN APPEARING NOT TO KNOW, YOU MUST NOT BE IGNORANT BUT CAPABLE OF PLAYING IT, HE WHO POSES AS A FOOL IS NOT A FOOL. THE BEST WAY TO BE WELL RECEIVED BY ALL IS TO CLOTHE YOURSELF IN THE SKIN OF THE DUMBEST BRUTES"

the above capture you my "granny's" positions in contentious issues. Sure, allowance for error exists. That is my own insurance in case of wrong judgement. It is not meant for your consuption.
dude u a complicated guy and unfortunately i dont do complecated guys
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2007
acid DO ke? i thought you were a vagin undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2007
o gawd, just because i said do, do as in hang out, or yarn with. farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mehn. its a lingua
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2007
oh ok grin. so
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2007
its on my profile ooooo. but em, . . . bros i think say i be small pikin oooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2007
Is the acid finally going neutral?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2007
small pikin. grin if na so make u forget am
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

Is the acid finally going neutral?

hw on earth can acid go nautral now, its impossible dude. u such a bully, abeg free me oooo.

@kobe, anything is cool with me ooo, but u are a friend i will like 2 have sha oooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2007
embarassed you're so sweet. i will shortly
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2007
acidrop, he didn't say natural, he said neutral
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2007
anyhow, he is still a bully. kobe my addy is in my profile
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2007
he's not a bully he's a prof. better wink at him, you can become lovers
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2007
@acid; hey girl! how u dey and who dey bully u angry tongue grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2007
@chi, its a good thing u are here oo, infact i have been crying. Kobe am very disapointed u are taking sides abi? chi its olanajim oooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
//Gentlemen on Nairaland//

Still Searching. . . . . . . . . . . . . .60%

undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2007
He is not taking sides. He just want to make

sure he doesn't loose on both ends. Just a form

of Spare Tire insurance.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2007
well, i no just the right person to call, when am bullied
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2007
How come a lovely babe like u got bullied? Who says KObe need an insurance, he is a tough guy.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2007
@fatty, the world is a terrible place
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BabyGlow(f): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
cool cool cool

Babe! i must say, i'm at war wit those 2

Esp, k0be!

I'm gonna set his cyber spirit on fire! shocked

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
KObe is in destructible by any force on nairaland. He had been fortified by standing in front of a strange mirror.

@Acid drop

gbogbo eran talapata bapa ti'saasun ni. With your new found love with olanajim, Baby Glow would stop glowing when she face the mirror.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Enugu Babes? / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.