Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14905 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
NOw be a good girl and call this stud a gentleman

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
SOMEONE FIND ME EUPHORIA cry cry

TOH

guilty or not guilty?

I no trust u tongue learnt u once dated Asari Dokubo undecided cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
@all
I know i'm a gentleman, my mom, grandma and sister always tell me that cool
And i dont need any low down, anti-masculine, biased and inferior species to tell me differently.

Like i said I'm reaaaaalllllly gentle grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Ralvy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2007
*pukes*

'ssup I'm 4ril - The men 're kool - the ladies need tu re-adjust,
See what ladies think of ladies here;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70184.0.html undecided lipsrsealed

smiley wink cheesy grin cool tongue

tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PreciousBluEko: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
hmmm
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
WOMEN ALWAYS PRAY FOR MR. RIGHT, NOT CONSIDERING IF THEY ARE FIT TO BE MRS. RIGHT
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PreciousBluEko: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
enitan2002:

WOMEN ALWAYS PRAY FOR MR. RIGHT, NOT CONSIDERING IF THEY ARE FIT TO BE MRS. RIGHT
is that in reference to the topic?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PreciousBluEko: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
olanajim:

diagnose for cancer of the cerebellum
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
@omo eko

you must be an expert at subterfuge.

Admin must be out to get you

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PreciousBluEko: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
doyin13:

@omo eko

you must be an expert at subterfuge.

Admin must be out to get you

grin grin grin
and of what help with that be for u, if am out
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2007
?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
We the gentlemen on Nairaland make nairaland go round. Check out 99% of the topics created here and you'll read how sensible we are.
The 'ladies' on the other hand, with the exception of a couple lipsrsealed, the eebu in their arsenal pass GO but no collect 200.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
lol. . .but seriously, most of the guys are just *pukes again* Tufia!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
You mean the sensible ones with their "devirgined" threads?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tdino(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
hey,yall.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
k0be:

We the gentlemen on Nairaland make nairaland go round. Check out 99% of the topics created here and you'll read how sensible we are.

Rofl. . . sheeesh!! shocked Don't you feel disgusted at the way you sound?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2007
Come tnaidaR

This one wey you dey vomit so

Hope you are not suffering from anorexia

N/land Gentlemen love meat on the body

A little cushion for the pushy

If you get my drift

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
Doyin = oponu grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
Omo eko, when you diagnosed an illness, is it because you are a doctor or a cynics or you have carried similar badge before ? In my silence, I took a quick glace at my 'jigi', I know instantly where you belong.

When people throw a pebble at you, always remember: you can always have another day. Thanks for your diagnosis. I wasn't suffering fron the cancer you mention. My concern is that only someone who had experienced an illness know the sympthons and how it feel. I think you should watch your back since someone may soon return your cancer for cancer. I love peace hence my desire to be lenient with you.

By their words we shall spot them!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
tnaidar= atutu puyoyo

grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
na bulimia, she's too thin. one second pukes, next minute vomit, 15th-minute feces, na wa o.

check out our politics, family, and culture sections for validation of the point I made earlier.
our ladies, love love love love love, dating and meet-up, sexuality, forum games, celebrity crush (especially the teenies), ki lo de.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
olanajim:

When people throw a pebble at you, always remember: you can always have another day. Thanks for your diagnosis. I wasn't suffering fron the cancer you mention. My concern is that only someone who had experienced an illness know the sympthons and how it feel. I think you should watch your back since someone may soon return your cancer for cancer. I love peace hence my desire to be lenient with you.

By their words we shall spot them!
by your words we shall proclaim you Doctor, Prince Jejelayegba Olanajim. 21-gun salute.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
Doyin, that's how "gentle" you are, huh? Olodo grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
the ladies like it ruff abi

grin grin grin

Would you like a likkle spanking?

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
I think Seun made a mistake of moving the thread to this section. But we must commend him all the same.

Those who believe no good thing come out of Nairaland must realize they are the product of the same forum. When you set your house on fire because a bastard is hidding in it, you are not punishing the bastard, you are ruining your own reputation if you have any.

My position remains: Nairaland gentlemen are real and they are using my 3-ways mirror to measure your own character. That is the good thing about this thread.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
*Yawns uncontrollably* Geez!

Y'all dudes have fun and keep praising your 'peanuts'. Peace!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
don't forget to puke

Keep that shape real good

Que Sera Sera

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.