Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14904 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2007
Doyin13, Babeelove is nice. She is just being curious. I guess she had changed her mirror from CONVEX TO CONCAVE, now anything is possible. I think she is on course from fantasy to reality. That is encouraging. I like curious people, they make me smile. I like negative people, and critics, they make me look inward to examine my ideal. The man who think he know it all had started a journey tn land of ignorance.

Babeelove, who told you I am 'sleeping'? Maybe you are trying to open me up? Why not use an ASTRONOMICAL MIRROR? You can have a great vision of heavenly object. Do it, you will see who I really are.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2007
Oh God why me cry cry cry cry cry  Please Olanajim.  I apologize for being ignorant.  Please talk to Chiegemba.  I think she understand this your olumba olumba mirror language!!!!  Please go now!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Sorry I asked for clarifications. Please forgive and forget!!! cry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2007
Cheigemba, you know what?

A teacher was trying to illustrate the danger of alcohol to the body in a class. He then pour drops of alcohol on specimen worms. The worms dies instantly.
Then he asked one of the students to comment on the lessons in that experiment.
The student said "when we drink alcohol we won't have worms in our body!"

The real life drama is many are like that student that turn a good observation into comedy of absurd. By their words, you shall spot them.

I know you aint looking for a 'missing link' , just be yourself. When people focus their mirrors at you and tell you what they see, remember to take a second look at their own face in THE SAME MIRROR, you would see more than they saw.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! You have practically chased everyone away with this your spooky mirror talk Please don't do it again!!! shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2007
Yeah, i quit. Just to remind you we are talking of gentlemen. So keep the good work. Let hear more of the gentlemen. Thanks babee
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Cheigemba, you know what?

A teacher was trying to illustrate the danger of alcohol to the body in a class. He then pour drops of alcohol on specimen worms. The worms dies instantly.
Then he asked one of the students to comment on the lessons in that experiment.
The student said "when we drink alcohol we won't have worms in our body!"

The real life drama is many are like that student that turn a good observation into comedy of absurd. By their words, you shall spot them.

I know you aint looking for a 'missing link' , just be yourself. When people focus their mirrors at you and tell you what they see, remember to take a second look at their own face in THE SAME MIRROR, you would see more than they saw.
Thanks 4 d "food 4 thought" would always b on d look out 4 those "Mirrors" u've been layin emphasis on wink grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2007
Chiegemba!!!!! shocked Please do not wake him up!!!! shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Chiegemba!!!!! shocked Please do not wake him up!!!! shocked
grin grin grin "its all good" wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by aloib(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
where r the guys, u call dse gays guys, lmaooo

i just dey joke oo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! You dey joke he he he he he!!! After everything you have seen on Nairaland shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by sanrima(f): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
most of them are cool, but some of them are, lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
This is battyman country aloib

u know no?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
Most of the asscracks are wider than the river Niger

grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
------------- :-x
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:10am On Aug 14, 2007
acidbaby your mouth sweet o, let the gentlemen redeem themselves
in other word, u no join the gentlemen undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2007
i am a gentleman. I can see you're showing interest. hey baby, I'd like to know your love. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:46am On Aug 14, 2007
, showing interest. ewuuuu, nothing acidrop no go c, am trying really hard here, not to jump into conclusion just yet about nl guys, n u say i dey trip 4 u. haaaaaa, nl guys, nl guys, nl guys. how many times i call una tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2007
don't deny it. you can drop me your can't so our relationship can progress from there, if ya know what i'm saying. wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2007
no i dont, i seriously dont, abeg if u no qualify as gentleman say so, n no use me as cover up, abeg
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2007
observing--------------  Some guys are yet to score a goal on Nairaland.   Please ask doyin13 for help. wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2007
my love babee is here. what qualifications must I posess to be named as one of nairaland's gentlemen
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2007
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooks
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2007
Sorry K0be---I think you will have to seek validation on another forum---it is not looking good!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2007
looks pere? I'm [b]over[/b]qualified to be a gentleman so I hereby withdraw my application to the nairaland gentlemen's club.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2007
Good morning babeelove.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Macutie(f): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2007
k0be as gentleman?

I go faint!
who give u that gist? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2007
Goodmorning Olanajim!!!  The usual night crawlers are awake.  How are you?  Are you feeling better?  Hope you left all those mirrors at home today grin Where is Chiegemba wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2007
macutie, if my love babee catches you ehn, you go smell taba.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2007
k0be:

macutie, if my love babee catches you ehn, you go smell taba.

batting my eyelids------
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2007
macutie what did i tell you. God don catch you today tongue.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2007
I read all your threads. I think you are great. I am not a night crawler. I just have work to do and, feeling bored, I came to nairaland hoping someone would make my night. As for my mirror. Don't bring it up again. It was a parable. I don't need mirror. PEOPLE ARE THE MIRROR I USE TO VIEW LIFE. My mirrors are everywhere, and I am PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

Cheigemba is cool. You know she get work to do. She is fantastic.
You forget to asked after the guy you have been tripping for. Doyin13, he is great. I am sure you see him every second in your subconscious. He isn't that bad. If you'd bought one of my mirrors, you would have seen the positive side of him. Don't be shy.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2007
Who said this thread was about gentlemen. Thanks guys for appreciating a real "lady"!

olanajim:

I read all your threads. I think you are great. I am not a night crawler. I just have work to do and, feeling bored, I came to nairaland hoping someone would make my night. As for my mirror. Don't bring it up again. It was a parable. I don't need mirror. PEOPLE ARE THE MIRROR I USE TO VIEW LIFE. My mirrors are everywhere, and I am PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

Cheigemba is cool. You know she get work to do. She is fantastic.
You forget to asked after the guy you have been tripping for. Doyin13, he is great. I am sure you see him every second in your subconscious. He isn't that bad. If you'd bought one of my mirrors, you would have seen the positive side of him. Don't be shy.

LOL!!! grin

I was going to ask you about doyin oh!!!  But he got snagged by one "minute" girl last night from Maryland.   So  he is unavailable tonight. I think the "Minute Maid" has captured him.  But I guess I have to settle for you and K0be!!! grin  Me Shy

K0be!!! Can you do better than this

Gosh!  I love these midnight threads!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.