Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14902 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2007
My jazzman pass your own now

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2007
embarassed cry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2007
Naija, We have decided to measure nairaland gentlemen by looking at their attitude to other people. The section would mirror your gentlemanliness according to your own reflection etc They won't allow you dictate to them. So, I believe only a gentleman would dare to people like acidrop and still won their heart.

I see nothing wrong in her being skceptical, she is using a mirror effect. To see whether you can Match Kobe, and Doyin13. Prove her wrong. By the way, Doyin13 you are welcome. Babeelove really missed you. In your absent, she'd became a 'born again' convert.

Kobe, I could see you are smiling. Don't forget, gentlemen don't just get a babee, they show by their deed why the babee must be theirs. Don't say it, just act it.

Babeelove, me and cheigemba, don't share mirror business. She just happen to see what you didn't see. She is fantastic. I am sure had she be a man, you wouldn't look twice at Kobe.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2007
Tinaidar, joke sometimes has element of truth that mustn't be wish away. Some guys practically make a living making fun of others. Why? Because they know that generality of men would rather laugh at serious issue. They therefore device a means of preaching real life gospel by amusing others. You needing believe them, you just must hear them and smile.

If you doubt me, just pay for one of Ali Baba show, or Basket mouth. Better still watch Bashorun of Alagbado on Mitv.

Life is fun. When people laughs, we see their folly and wisdom. Some shed tear, other sprowl on the floor as if possessed, yet, some bang their head on anything around, human, walls, tables, no mercy. All in the name of joke. I know someone whom I love to see when laughing, you would pity him. His shirt would be drench by mixture of tear and siliva. It is fun. But, through my 'mirrors', I don't see their white or rotten teeth. I sees their hearts!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2007
It's tnaidaR

Don't get your pile up as well embarassed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2007
1000 Gbosas. begins oriki
Honorable Professor Olanajim, PhD, MD, BSc, MSc, MBA, BA, FRACP, FRSC, DSc, MB BS, FRACS, FAFPHM, FAOrthA, MD BS, LLB, BVMs, BAppSc, OBE, DipApplSc, MPH.

Let me know if I missed one.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2007
hip hip hip

OLE

grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hahahaha!! Oriki who ? Me? Abosolutely wrong!

I am just a butcher at UNIVERSITY OF ABBATOUR, OKO OBA. I am presently awaiting result from last JAMB for the sixth time, to read THEOLOGY like Baba Iyabo. I want to be a miracleman like TB JOSHUA, PASTOR ADEBOYE et al. Just watchout for my new church. Both muslims and christains would be recruited.

Back to the honour, you may be right to say I have first class in my primary school. Name withheld. All the rest are just imaginary awards from dreamland, or is it nairaland? Thanks.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Ralvy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
Nairaland Gents are th' BOMB*
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
You can say that again!!!! grin cry grin cry grin cry grin cry grin cry---God almighty!!!

---laffing and crying at the same time!!! I have lost at least 24 wrinkles in less than 24 hours!!!! Nairaland--I say you are the best!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
Ralvy:

Nairaland Gents are th' BOMB*

*pukes*
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
tnaidaR:

*pukes*

I hope you don't choke on your puke

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
doyin13:

I hope you don't choke on your puke

grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2007
This thread really got traffic, huh?
Maybe i should start one for the opposite sex tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
99.9% are mannerless gnomes whose parents should have smothered them with a pillow at birth.

They are also VERY predictable, disagree with them and you are sudden a "LovePeddler". It's hilarious.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
Thief oF Hearts

Ibi bayi lo ya na si

Oni ko rada rada e kuro ni bi bayi

Lepa oshi

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
somto somze

one for the opposite sex already exists
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
I think the competition has just been cancelled oh!!! wink  By the resident elders and elderesses of Nairaland, just like all nigerian elections the most gentlemanly competition has been plagued by not enough "whores"--to seat as the panel of judges!!!  Sorry guys--deepest regrets!  All of you back to the drawing board!!!! grin  Please more "whores" should enlist!!!! tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
lepa ke?

doyin,

shey won run e si mi ni? berra tell them that I'm no where to be found.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
whats all this Yoruba Yoruba stuff sef angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
kitaun when I slap your face. angry The irony of that title is that the word "ngabti" hasnt even been used.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
For sure they sent me after you o.

Remember that one whose heart you stole.

That proper gentleman
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
sorry ma @TOH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
kitaun:

sorry ma @TOH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now look at that

And they said there are no gentlemen on n/land
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PreciousBluEko: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
doyin13:

Now look at that

And they said there are no gentlemen on n/land

a gentleman @ 50 is a retard for LIFE
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2007
@TOH

na so u go dey slap ur husband abi? shocked

@Doyin

none of ur bizness tongue . . . can Kitaun ever qualify to be a gentleman in anyone's books? lipsrsealed

@OMO OKO

how are u? bush girl tongue

I see u are still as mentally deranged as ever . . . dont bother replying, I MIGHT NOT BE TOO CHANCED TO REPLY UR RANTS YET tongue grin grin tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by PreciousBluEko: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
kitaun:

@OMO OKO

how are u? bush girl tongue

I see u are still as mentally deranged as ever . . . don't bother replying, I MIGHT NOT BE TOO CHANCED TO REPLY UR RANTS YET tongue grin grin tongue cheesy
am good, baba how now
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
doyin, kitaun is part of the 0.01% that I left open
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
Ouch

Traitor

Emi n ko

All I have ever done was pay you the utmost attention

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
*gives chin a trifle rub*
I see
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
by calling me names abi? sad
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2007
Ife ti mo ni fun e niyen

wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.