Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14895 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2007
Me? What for? Well go ahead.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2007
To raise the stakes now Shey you grab I am looking for fellow "thread" thrashers so that I will not be the only one that would be banned again and again for going off topique!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2007
But I guess I have to settle for you and K0be!!!
what happened to "I'm not a polygamist "

K0be!!! Can you do better than this
of course i can do much better than that babee. oooooooh scratching my head. omo boy yi fe gba iyawo mo mi lowo ni sha
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2007
k0be:

what happened to "I'm not a polygamist "
of course i can do much better than that babee. oooooooh scratching my head. omo boy yi fe gba iyawo mo mi lowo ni sha

Please we are in the sampling "phase"!!! cheesy Nothing yet!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2007
I am laffing so hard, my co-workers think I am crying! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2007
that's a good example of how much better I can be. glad I can make you laugh that hard babee kiss.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2007
Thank you for making her laugh that hard, Kobe. It would make her smile when next she meet a gentleman instead of probing into their heart.

Babeelove, did you really mean to say when you laugh so hard, you look like crying? If so, how do you look when you cry? Laugh? Hahaha people won't understand you again. They might think you are laughing at their sorrow. It is good sha. Keep smilings.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2007
now i'm lost. olanajim bobo you are too philosophical for me mehn undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2007
K0be, you mean you are not into mirrors grin I particularly got interested in Olanajim's[b] 3-way mirror theory![/b] Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2007
Kobe, you'd better don't let babeelove hear that, she may come down hard on every gentlemen on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2007
no, but i think we both know what i'm into wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2007
olanajim:

Thank you for making her laugh that hard, Kobe. It would make her smile when next she meet a gentleman instead of probing into their heart.

Babeelove, did you really mean to say when you laugh so hard, you look like crying? If so, how do you look when you cry? Laugh? Hahaha people won't understand you again. They might think you are laughing at their sorrow. It is good sha. Keep smilings.

Okay!  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley  K0be---your turn! wink

olanajim:

Kobe, you'd better don't let babeelove hear that, she may come down hard on every gentlemen on Nairaland.

Thanks! I will wear my crown with honour-------nairaland slut!!! wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2007
babeelove when will i find out your name?
when will i see your precious face?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2007
Babeelove, sincerely, I refuse to recognize you as a slut. I have used my GALILEAN TELESCOPE to view your heart. You are simply fantastic. If you post something silly, it wasn't because you are silly. You just want to know how silly others are to give you a silly response. Unfortunately, you didnt have one of my mirrors before, so you see everyone who post 'silly' thread as 'silly'!
As for my mirrors, when I first introduced it ( AND I AM HAPPY TO BE THE FIRST TO SELL THAT KIND OF MIRROR ON NAIRALAND.) you didn't use the mirror for intended purpose. You used it to apply 'make ups'. I am happy you have started using my '3-way mirrors' . You won't ever go astray if you stick to it.

You are paying me for the service sha. I am not hungry so, I won't accept money or anything for myself. I have another price.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2007
grin

Thank God for anonymity oh!!!! Nairaland go kill person.

k0be:

babeelove when will i find out your name?
when will i see your precious face?

I thought you wanted me to remain your mystery "lady"

olanajim:

Babeelove, sincerely, I[b] refuse to recognize you as a slut. I[/b] have used my GALILEAN TELESCOPE to view your heart. You are simply fantastic. If you post something silly, it wasn't because you are silly. You just want to know how silly others are to give you a silly response. Unfortunately, you didnt have one of my mirrors before, so you see everyone who post 'silly' thread as 'silly'!
As for my mirrors, when I first introduced it ( AND I AM HAPPY TO BE THE FIRST TO SELL THAT KIND OF MIRROR ON NAIRALAND.) you didn't use the mirror for intended purpose. You used it to apply 'make ups'. I am happy you have started using my '3-way mirrors' . You won't ever go astray if you stick to it.

You are paying me for the service sha. I am not hungry so, I won't accept money or anything for myself. I have another price.

Thank you for re-assuring me about what our "roles" really are!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2007
I thought you wanted me to remain your mystery "lady"
put me out of my misery my dear.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2007
You are free!!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2007
You have proven to me K0be that you are a true gentleman--the bad news is that I cannot tell you why.  Perhaps in the after life---if we both go to "heaven"--I will confess to you why.  You really have earned a star.   Not just from me but from Olanajim!!!! grin It takes a lot of hard work to bring out the best in people if only we can be patient!!!! cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2007
this is so hard to swallow. you say I am free but you're yet to grant any of my requests, why is that? berra get to talking now now now now.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2007
In fact------ I say yes to anything you request---I don't even have to ask!!! Now you are free to marry another!!!! Am I free now grin

boy!----doyin will be proud of you!!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by yimiton(f): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2007
Emm, almost agreed with my fellow nairaland ladies that there were no gentle men in the house until I read Olanajim's posts. Ladies, this is one of the gentle men in the house. I hope we could discover some more. If this one is available, well, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2007
Okay!  He comes second, after Kobe! grin  I must warn you in advance that Chiegemba will be keeping an eye on you. There are in the "mirror" business together!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2007
Kobe, you and my friend Doyin13 are luck to have Babeelove. She is really 'tripping' for you.

Babeelove, would you agree with me that you have at least found two 'gentldmen' in nairaland? I wonder where Doyin13 had been. Between him and Kobe, Babeelove had found a 'nairamate'. I wish you great luck.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2007
Kobe, you and my friend Doyin13 are luck to have Babeelove. She is really 'tripping' for you.

Babeelove, would you agree with me that you have at least found two 'gentldmen' in nairaland? I wonder where Doyin13 had been. Between him and Kobe, Babeelove had found a 'nairamate'. I wish you great luck.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2007
this is not a 'nairamate' and I am not sharing my sweetheart. she must choose.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by naijaborn(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2007
ya'll kidin do yu mean there's no other gentleman in here apart from KoBe nd Olanajim shocked I here-by summon all gentlemenn on nairaland to pay attention to this post!, i be kool guy too now;c'omon!!!cheq me out jo wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2007
na by mouth
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tnaidaR(f): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2007
Isn't this thread supposed to be in the joke section?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2007
you got jokes grin. this is your way of saying there are no gentlemen on nairaland.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2007
acid drop

I see say you still dey look for gentleman by stealth

Sorry we are all ''bigheaded'' folks angry

So nutting for you

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2007
doyin, babee chose your love over mine embarassed, so I guess I'll be waiting for the invitation to your wedding in about a year or less undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.