Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404100 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
yemzod:
Federal Character Commission is a government agency that ensures that any recruitment carried out in the country by any Federal Government Parastatal has citizens of each state of the federation duly represented.
It issues a Certificate of Compliance to such government parastatal that they have complied with the above in their recruitment exercise.

Plus they limit the no. Of employees that will be recruited per time, state by state. quota system.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ afolisho, I can see you are online pls could you answer austushi's question and help us check our names.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ vemzod from what I gathered first hand from the Mr Peter that checked, that booklet carrying the list of candidate wt fed character stamp. Is the only document approved. Letters will be rolled out in Batches from that list.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
uzziii: @ afolisho, I can see you are online pls could you answer austushi's question and help us check our names.
Unfortunately sir, it won't be possible. Infact he said he wasn't meant to show anybody. It was just God's favour that went wt me since I don't know anybody there. U can only check for yourself. Plus I work in a corporate organisation, it wasn't easy to get out of my office
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
afolisho: Its not pasted. A man was kind enough to help me check.
Edited. I reckon that anyone whose name is on the list ought to have been contacted by now.

Apparently, the whole process has been bungled and compromised. This leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
aca77:
Edited. I reckon that anyone whose name is on the list ought to have been contacted by now.

Apparently, the whole process has been bungled and compromised. This leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

No, don't loose hope, they haven't called those whose names are on the list.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
[@Nonybose]Well! The only thing i want to said is that,i went to there ofice for documentation,bt there ask us to submite the later of aceptance and go, that whn there ready for the documentation n orientation there wil give us a call.
Going by d above qoute l tink we are still on track they'll still call except 4 those their names are not in d list.Documentation nd Orientation hv not been done,let's just be prayerful.GOD BLESS.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
People are talking about calling when they should be mailing to those in the list just like other organisations did like ndic and others .
remember that this is a federal government recruitment and it involves the 36 states and fct and not just for a handful of people in abuja , i believe that it is only those that were sure and inform by thier sources that traveled to get the letter.
We need the reasonable protest for the letters to be release and posted and they have to show those from the chat are there.
Monday good for people in Abuja to start acting so that nsitf will respond and releasewhat they have for the whole world to see.

jesus will definitely see us through.Our appointment is there , you must press for it to be release next week monday.
Abuaj people this is time to act.This Nigeria and it wealth belongs to all of us and not just a few in jesus name .
Act now
Re: NSITF Interview In August by nnemak(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls who one this site has collected his/her letter?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
yemzod:
Federal Character Commission is a government agency that ensures that any recruitment carried out in the country by any Federal Government Parastatal has citizens of each state of the federation duly represented.
It issues a Certificate of Compliance to such government parastatal that they have complied with the above in their recruitment exercise.

So maybe we should try to prove this on the forum. Let us see how we on this forum are spread across the 36 states in the country. Each person should state his/her state of origin.
I am from kogi
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Monumental: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
People , who has the lastest updates . I learnt that the letters for the non-connected Nigeians (NCN) has been dispatched . Can someone confirm that cool
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
@acca77, pls try and contact me on this e-mail: lilliesonwater@yahoo.com.
@house, pls am sorry.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
lilliesonwater: @acca77, pls try and contact me on this e-mail: lilliesonwater@yahoo.com.
@house, pls am sorry.

why are u sorry
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
God punish Devil: it is not over until God say it is. This is the greratest injustice in president jonah's govt. This govt is the most corruounsincere group of pple in the face of the earth. Goodluck just turned Badluck
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 1:31am On Apr 20, 2012
Real badluck
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2012
I wil never 4giv nsitf 4 d N1000 i paid, d test i wrote and d chat i attended.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2012
In every storm of live there's a still small voice.l hear a voice dat's still nd steadfast refusing 2 back out saying"BE STRONG IN D LORD ND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT,THERE IS HOPE U'II SOON HEAR FRM ME I'M D LORD I CHANGETH NOT"Fellow hopefuls in dis very trying nd tempestuous period l join my faith with everyone in dis forum to say AMEN!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
@reinedamse,don't even talk about Nafdac here....My friend didn't even apply for the job but got her letter last week(saw the letter my self) she has started documentation dis week, Another got her letter to customs just last month while it was back dated to 11th October and she didn't apply for the job( also saw the original for myself). Just keep ur faith up and if u can get a letter from a senator pls don't hesitate, cos i went there and the first thing the security asked me was if my name was included in a senator's list. The list comprises of recommended and Not recommended...There is nothing God cannot do..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
We are here waiting for info and Mr Rector went and opened another thread for those
That have collected their offer letter. Is that fair? U no just try atll.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
adah25: @reinedamse,don't even talk about Nafdac here....My friend didn't even apply for the job but got her letter last week(saw the letter my self) she has started documentation dis week, Another got her letter to customs just last month while it was back dated to 11th October and she didn't apply for the job( also saw the original for myself). Just keep ur faith up and if u can get a letter from a senator pls don't hesitate, cos i went there and the first thing the security asked me was if my name was included in a senator's list. The list comprises of recommended and Not recommended...There is nothing God cannot do..

This is heartbreaking. Nigeria. Smh.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
how can we fine this new trend they have open
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Google nsitf appointment letter is finally out. U will find it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
when is dis their documentations ending
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
I visit d other forum and I cldnt find any news I now ask myself "whats d essence of this?"
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
Nawa 4 Mr Rector,dats d back door we have bin talkn abut...why will dey giv sme ppl leTters and nt give others der letterI advised earlier let's put our minds on oda thngs..dats why dis back door thng no give me hbpLife was der b4 NSITF and Life will go on after....b strong!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by obiageli(f): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
WE WERE NOT THERE WHEN GOD PICKED US FROM THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND THAT WROTE THE TEST IF HE HAS SAID THAT WE WILL WORK WITH NSITF I TELL YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOBODY ABSOLUTELY NOBODY CAN SAY OTHERWISE
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Sarah, said for God has made me to laugh n whosover hear will laugh with me....friends, I tell u we shall all give testimony. Be calmed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
All hope dashed, to GOD we belong
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
Do not be pessimistic friends!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2012
@reinedamse anything 4m ur side pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2012
@All, stop patronizing Mr. Rector's new thread.He is a saboteur. He either an NSITF staff or a Recruitment Affairs agent; trying to disorganized d forum and cover up for their inefficiency.
If we r to take action..let do it fast.cos sm crazy agents like Mr. Rector is already painting a picture for everybdy to assume dat all is well wit d recruitment process.
We will Not Loose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.