Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (61208 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2006
i can see that Shishi, even from ur name i can detect ur one veryyyy bad Hot guy grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by BigShishi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2006
What's Big shishi gotta do with being Hot, ?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2006
i dont know he meaning of Big Shishi, but for some reason it just makes me see U as some Hot kind of guy grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by BigShishi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2006
U GOT A LIL DIRTY MIND RHODA, MINE IS LIKE 1,000,000 TIMES WORSERERER THAN URS!! grin grin grin

mY NICKNAME WAS SHISHI WHILE GROWING UP, THEN I GREW BIG!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy U grew big nahhhhh i still think U're a lil kid so therefore im gonna call ya lil Shishi cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2006
first, pull Out your d^^k , then Say to her

See this fat d^^k, thats whats going to f^^k U for the rest Of uR life if U marry me!!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by bluenubian(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2006
rhodalyn u are so funny

oh how i miss u so embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by elektra(f): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2006
Now thats what i'm talking about. Rhodalyn u've just put your finger on it. Thumb up girl !!! I've been reading all your suggestions all afternoon & i thing most naija guys are wack. y'all need 2 take classes from the girls.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by ademiller(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2006
well look at all these guys tryin their best to play americana, what concerns naija babes wit flower? abeg e, Be the african prince dat u are and tell us how u will propose to us in d african ways. most of u r just fronting.flower ko, sunset ni. Be realistic and tell us d koko.ow would u propose to meeeeeeeeeee? kiss grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by ademiller(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2006
spare me the flower and all dat balderdash details, lets get real in ere, u guys r tryin ur best to propose like the americana dat ur not. in d african setting we dont care bout any yeye flowers or watever, propose to us in an african way, be urself and not someone else. we will appreciate u more.
ok boys, lets hear it
u can do better than that
make ma heart melt
puliz grin kiss
i love boys boys boys boys boys i do adore.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kelvin200(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2006
you guys are raelly funny. as for me wht i will do is this. i will just wake up very early in the morning before her. place a ring on the dining table with colorful candles all around with one romantic sound track. then will wake her up, lead her to the dining and will ask her "will you marry me?", hahaha grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2006
bluenubian:

rhodalyn u are so funny

oh how i miss u so embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Aww blue, missed ya too cheesy kiss kiss
it's funny how U put that embarrassed Smiley there lol cheesy cheesy wink
i'll give ya a Call Sumtyme Soon hun kiss kiss
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhodalyn(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2006
elektra:

Now thats what i'm talking about. Rhodalyn u've just put your finger on it. Thumb up girl !!! I've been reading all your suggestions all afternoon & i thing most naija guys are wack. y'all need 2 take classes from the girls.
smiley
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by obiora(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
just do it like a man.
Go to her house, get her parents and siblings seated let her sit next to u
get on ur knees
and just tell her whats on ur mind.
u say baby i aint gonna hide it but without u there was no reason for me to
be born.
if u and your parents allow me to i would love to make u my wife
so do u wanna marry me?

i think that is what the girls like most, for u to be straight up with her and don't make it too forced.

and she will always remember the day u came to her house and ask it in front of ur mum and dad.

so what do u girls think?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mukina2: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
wow that was good hope u do it so kiss
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by micolala(m): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2006
@obiora,
Y in her house n in front of parents?she`s not gonna make her own decision,watch her look her parents searching for some sought of approval or the reverse is the case.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Allcorrect(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2006
I intend to propose in september, as it is i intend to do it on the third mainland bridge on a sunday.we'll drive to the island have fun at one of those beaches and then on our back on the bridge just by that yaba bypass, i'll pack by the shoulder of the bridge and we stand by the railings. well talk a while and then with the wind and the passing cars i'll go on my knees and pop the question. Tell me house what u think cos i think its gonna be breath taking.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Allcorrect(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2006
Third mainland is scary aint it, ani way with me there no sweat.Abi, proposal na proposal.Wetin matter na after wedding
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by atiku07(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2006
well my own proposal goes does i will rathet take her for a cruse then in the middle of the way i then spring out the surprise question will u mary me i think some gals might like that
grin smiley
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by SuNnChNn(f): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2006
I am not sure if anyone has posted this but this is my own.

Take her to movie. During the movie preview, her name pop up

Nkiruka will you marry me?[color=#990000][/color]

I tell u , she will melt

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2006
wht if she really wnts 2 say no?
and says yes just because she doesnt wanna embarass u in public or disappoint u?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by serubawon(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2006
It's funny how everyone has a romantic way of asking a girl to marry a guy. Have you ever considered the guts it takes TO ASK THAT QUESTION!!!!!!!! Think about it. I nearly went crazy when i had to do it.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 12:36am On Aug 12, 2006
really,? share ur experience
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2006
very simple
take her out to a for lunch.
dont go near anything expensive. look for the nearest buka
after some wraps of pounded yam
then fire her down with one odeku(big stout)
then later inthe day take her to a suya joint
then while she is chilling witht suya
ask her how has she been enjoying the outing
then then begin to form romantic cos girls fall for it
start telling her do u know u make my world complete
each day each moment each second
i thot u would refuse the buka treat but u came along
tomoro we will go to bolle and fish joint
that is if u agree to marry me.
i hope u like the ring it cost me money . i di not buy it from mallam although it is plastic

men she would trip ooooooooooo
grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by yoosoph: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2006
the easiet way 2 propose 2 a lady is 2 put a ring in the ice cream can,immidiately she discover d ring,she will be suprise.i know she would hav achoice than 2 say yes
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2006
yeah ryt!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by omonozozo(m): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2006
yoosoph:

the easiet way 2 propose 2 a lady is 2 put a ring in the ice cream can,immidiately she discover d ring,she will be suprise.i know she would hav achoice than 2 say yes

What if she swallows the ring by mistake?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Zahymaka(m): 4:53am On Aug 14, 2006
omonozozo:

What if she swallows the ring by mistake?
Buy her a bottle of agressive laxative cheesy cheesy.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gem87(f): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2006
lol, nice 1,
and wht if she hs an allergic reaction 2 it?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Zahymaka(m): 4:23am On Aug 15, 2006
gem87:

lol, nice 1,
and wht if she hs an allergic reaction 2 it?

Too bad -- that's exactly the effect I wanted to achieve. tongue tongue
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by katherinae(f): 4:31am On Aug 15, 2006
pkrix, that is mighty boring and outdate, a flower, wtf sounds very amateur to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by babe1(f): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2006
First of all your sentence is not complete, " will you marry" Marry who or what? It might me better if you asked, WILL YOU MARRY ME? And the flower business, where are you gonna hide a ring inside a flower? I have a suggestion. Why don't you make her a nice drink, something with a chocolate colour and while she is drinking, she will find the ring. Or you can have her other desert ( a slice of cake) and while she is eating it she will find the ring. But these are only suggestions, your idea is still great if you can figure out how to hide the ring inside the flower or flowers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.