Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48626 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
why won't CAN be concerned when Muslim terrorists are killing people in churches

Why muric won't be concerned when a well funded church program of mass kidnapping of Muslim northern kids is going on?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Olaniyi021(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?

Thanks for this unanswerable questions, let's hear what their answer would be

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Ara21(f): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2022
God1000:
This Muric is making a Fool of nigerian government

As in eh. In as much as I am not in support of what the pastor and his crew did, what concerns mumuric inside this matter now, do they have department in the Nigeria police or are they any law enforcement agency, they should know their boundaries.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
PHIPEX:
What was MURIC advice to police on Owo massacre, killings and abductions in the North?

The culprit are Christian and it's drug & cult related.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Geopex(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Did you read the article?
What's in the article u read? Pls summarise for us. I need to know what actually went wrong before commenting pls.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Great advice from MURIC . Rule of law is supreme and kidnapping / abduction/ detention under any guise is a crime which is punishable by the competent authorities.

That being said, I hope you’ll open your stinky face hole in support of the law dealing with alleged cases of blasphemy as it relates to Islam. We have seen cases where individuals accused of blasphemy are taken from the custody of security agents and killed.

What is good for the goose is good for the gizzard… abi that’s how they say it
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Positivepoint:

Why muric won't be concerned when a well funded church program of mass kidnapping of Muslim northern kids is going on?
nawao, how can you be lying to yourself, haba.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Reverse is the case, mention the church and the pastor name for all to know?

We we shall see and when the curtain finally fall, u will be covered in shame. Ur churches are kidnapping northern kids daily
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Alaefulu(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Valentino wet my mate be serve then,funbi fagun area,ondo west LGA
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
nawao, how can you be lying to yourself, haba.

Nothing like lying to my self, it of knowledge that well funded church program is going on under ground to kidnap Northern kids
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Please mention me , when you get the name of the pastor and the church ? If not i don't believe.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Church kidnapping north children lies, reverses is alway the case
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by BnQoyyim(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Gbam ! It has blown and we've seen the fowl's rump.
This is a bad omen signaling some sorts of evils perpetrating by the PULPITS.
Don't be perplexed when the recent Ondo Catholic church massacre unveiled to be perpetrated by their co- Protestants.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
PHIPEX:
What was MURIC advice to police on Owo massacre, killings and abductions in the North?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Iceberg3: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
The student that was murdered in a hotel allegedly by the hotel owner and his son and other accomplices,we never heard muric on such cases!!!!!

Their only mission ain't to preach any yeye thing but to attack Christianity upandan...
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by denigma2(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
This is likely a coordinated attempt by christians to forcefully convert innocent preconscious Muslim children to Christianity.

These are bigoted hypocrites that are doing what they wouldn't accept.

How can you be camping innocent children in your church without their parents' consent?

And people on the thread are blaming MURIC?
HYPOCRITES.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Positivepoint:

Before you wallow
We we shall see and when the curtain finally fall, u will be covered in shame. Ur churches are kidnapping northern kids daily

Before you wallow
Mention the church and pastor's name
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
The same MURIC that fought against Osibanjo and continue fighting against Yoruba Christians.

Let's see his advice after his brothers massacred Christians at Owo.

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Dozens freed from church awaiting 'Second Coming' in Ondo Nigeria

Police in Nigeria have rescued 77 people, including children, from a church where they were confined in the south-western state of Ondo.

Some of them are believed to have been there for months.

A police spokesperson said many of them had been told to expect the Second Coming of Jesus Christ in April and had abandoned school to witness the event.

The raid came after a mother complained her children were missing and she thought they were in the church.

Police say they are investigating suspected mass abduction after the raid on the Whole Bible Believers Church in the Valentino area of Ondo Town.

The pastor of the Pentecostal church, David Anifowoshe, and his deputy have been arrested, while the victims have been taken into the care of the authorities.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that one Pastor Josiah Peter Asumosa, an assistant pastor in the church, was the one who told the members that Rapture will take place in April, but later said it has been changed to September 2022 and told the young members to obey only their parents in the Lord," said police press officer Funmilayo Odunlami.

In all, police rescued 26 children, eight teenagers and 43 adults, she added.

The Second Coming is a Christian belief in the return of Jesus Christ after his Biblical ascension to Heaven. Rapture is the idea that Christian believers will be taken to Heaven at the Second Coming.

Anxiety has been high among Christians in the state since a deadly attack on another church.

At least 50 people were killed in a mass shooting and bomb attack at St Francis Catholic church in the town of Owo on 6 June.

Federal authorities suspect the Islamic State West Africa Province of carrying out the massacre.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-62025178

That is the real story and not what you wrote as you title op, get you fact right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Toktee:
How xo you reconcile this Issue with that of Fulani terrorists stealing, killing, kidnapping and raping women to some baseless allegations against a church?

Is MURIC now spokesperson for the police force?

Where was MURIC when over thirty plus armed soldiers and police were killed in Shilolo local government in Niger state?
Was maric busy sucking MHD dik?
URIC is a terrorist organization let them speak for Islam pls.
why were CAN silent on this too?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Geopex:

What's in the article u read? Pls summarise for us. I need to know what actually went wrong before commenting pls.

You mean you commented before reading?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2022
TheMan3:
because they attack Christians
so CAN is for only Christians Peace while muric is for all
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Very well. That's what they say. The accused would speak too and we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet . I hate Nigeria police and their lies. That's why I used ilorin similar case as an example.

Who is the accused in the article?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by naijaddk: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
[Na dem! quote author=compton11 post=114374030]why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?[/quote]
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
why won't CAN be concerned when Muslim terrorists are killing people in churches
muric terrorist like ESN grin grin
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by imrany20(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Some religious bigots are trying to change the narrative of the matter. Shameless pple.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by TheRareGem1(f): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

How do you reason this low? Set up in what way? He just express his concern.

When you said set up, the pastor that ask his people to pay N310,000 as rapture? That one too na set up? Or the Kaduna pastor that said his people should travel to Ekiti because of second heaven bla bla...set up too?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7208518/77-rescued-bible-believers-church

That is the link to the story on other thread on narialand . So we await the finding, the name of church and the pastor, and reason for their behavior.

You cause unrest in the south west and now you want to pick the christian children to the north to convert them.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by virus05(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2022
Na this Muric Dey brainwash these people to vote Tinubu. Make I catch am
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Johnny147147: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nice question..watch Christians display their hypocrisy in full.. grin

Are u ? Cos u always sound frustrated
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by emilo2bad: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
so you can ask questions okay where are the family of people killed in toll gate during end sars ?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by McLizbae: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2022
koolaid87:
I see nothing wrong with this request if only done in the spirit of true justice.

Do people do anything in this spirit of true justice? Sentiments reign Supreme in all we do, and that may even be worse with Nigerians now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.