Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Do You Advise Me To Do? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (24479 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by galantjoe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Use that money to buy land and if some balance remain, use to start building self-contained apartment for renting.

dont quit your job. dont start uber

remain your job. until you become landlord and house owner.

investment in real estate is a future.

never invest in a business where a proxy will be working in your instead

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gaby(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
thinkmoney:

What's the problem with UBER. I want to learn

Uber and Bolt aren't designed for developing countries like ours.

You'd spend almost the same amount like your counterparts in developed countries to acquire and maintain a vehicle, yet the cost per ride is as different as day and night.

The economic realities of Nigeria coupled with the unemployment situation have forced every Tom, Dick, and Harry to embrace the hustle without thinking of the benefits as against the negatives because everyone just wants to be seen as stepping out of the house on a daily while forming busy.

The ride-sharing companies are feeding fat on the unemployment situation and desperation of Nigerian youths.

This hustle has cost so many their lives because they don't even go patient to learn how to drive properly before jumping on the train all out of desperation and the belief that driving is all about putting the gear on the "grin" and voila....

I'd rather convert my money to Dollars and bury it somewhere than waste it on Uber/Bolt..
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by thinkmoney(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

Uber and Bolt aren't designed for developing countries like ours.

You'd spend almost the same amount like your counterparts in developed countries to acquire and maintain a vehicle, yet the cost per ride is as different as day and night.

The economic realities of Nigeria coupled with the unemployment situation have forced every Tom, Dick, and Harry to embrace the hustle without thinking of the benefits as against the negatives because everyone just wants to be seen as stepping out of the house on a daily while forming busy.

The ride-sharing companies are feeding fat on the unemployment situation and desperation of Nigerian youths.

This hustle has cost so many their lives because they don't even go patient to learn how to drive properly before jumping on the train all out of desperation and the belief that driving is all about putting the gear on the "grin" and voila....

I'd rather convert my money to Dollars and bury it somewhere than waste it on Uber/Bolt..

Ok u have a point. Boils down to bad society and bad government
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
BayMc:

Deliberately being in the public eye is something I'm momentarily not a fan of, because I'm a private person.
So me trying to seek help here is a last resort.

I'm at a life phase where those I've came through and went out of my way for in the past suddenly seems too busy to respond to me.
One even posted me, and told me he'll respond fully when he's reached where he's headed to. He reached his destination, and has never said a thing since then. It's a subtle message and I get it.

The only person that would have attended to me fully and whole'heartedly is mummy, but she's no more. I returned from service and was met with the sight of her grave.

My sister has recently been supportive in her own way.
She assisted with 4k in the purchase of 1 box out of the 3 last box batch of drugs.
But what I'm in urgent need of, is beyond her power alone so I have no need to involve her anymore. Besides, she's very young for all these.

Where are u ? Location
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Where are u ? Location

well, my current location is ogbomosho, Oyo state.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by GodisFirst: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello Op, Can you tell how much you earn a month as to save the 3million in 5 years. I guess you save an average of 50k per month. If you starve to save, it is not a good job , but if you take good care of yourself and still make this savings, then it is a good. All you need to do is to take is easy, make out some time to learn the Skills you need and and some trades while continuing with your current job until you have acquired the skills and you are sure to start using it for personal business or jobs. Then you can startup something of your own and gradually transiting into the new job if you can't combine both.
My advise is that you think of what you can combine for now.
Also if you can combine your current job with studies, it will be great if it gives you time. Please don't leave the job yet.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Maforgreats(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
nwakibie3:
Use the money play 2 odds on Saturday to double your hustle

Was looking for this comment grin grin
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Melagros(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
2Radii:
but study visa is expensive bro..

How would he get school fees to pay??
He can do part time job, or he should remain in Nigeria and invest
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by 2Radii: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Melagros:

He can do part time job, or he should remain in Nigeria and invest
bros, wen u re given just 20hrs to work in a week, how are u goin to cover a school fees amounting to something around 10 to 20k dollars.. its hard bro, its hard.

Even me i wanted to go with the students visa but not anymore, its the express visa i want to process now
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Rinoxy: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

Lol...

So funny.

Oya, waka dey go front, you win.

Thank you.
That's why I like you.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by tammyf: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber/Bolt from your list of to-dos

What's your location op?

If you live close to a higher institution of learning, I would advise you venture into telephone/laptop business.

Why should he erase bolt ?

I could assist you with this and how to go about it.

You could also sign up on coursera to do a course on data analysis.

Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Ejiyke24(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You could see I was only being sarcastic and thats why I even added the laughing emojis.
It's ok dear
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by nwakibie3(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Maforgreats:

Was looking for this comment grin grin

And here you have it
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by V9er: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mr forex market. Leave your money in naira.Tinubu will bring naira to 185 grin
Greatn3ss:

It seems you don't know anything about the Forex market, them tell you say na borrowing dey cause devaluation?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by V9er: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
If naira appreciates he loses nothing if his money is in usd. Prices of things in naija here will go down to match the dollar. If naira depreciates as it has always done your money loses worth
This is untenable. Keep your money in bank, when egg is #200 you will understand
Greatn3ss:

And so?, are you the one controlling the forex market, what if naira appreciates by next year?, do the maths yourself
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Greatn3ss: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2022
V9er:
If naira appreciates he loses nothing if his money is in usd. Prices of things in naija here will go down to match the dollar. If naira depreciates as it has always done your money loses worth
This is untenable. Keep your money in bank, when egg is #200 you will understand
So if you buy dollars today @600 and later it goes down to 500 and you wan sell am off you lose nothing abi?, I laugh you in Ukraine. Abi na the word "appreciate" dey confuse you
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
WorldOTC:
please can you link me up with the job I'm seriously in need of a job please

I don't need any job again I was able to get a strategy on deriv MT5 someone told me about it so today I deposited 20$ that's 14k because dollar is 700naira and I was able to scalp crash and boom with the strategy and I made 25$ profit making totally 45$ just today I never knew I can make more than 15k as profit in a day and I've been suffering looking for job

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
WorldOTC:
please can you link me up with the job I'm seriously in need of a job please

I don't need any job again I was able to get a strategy on deriv MT5 someone told me about it so today I deposited 20$ that's 14k because dollar is 700naira and I was able to scalp crash and boom with the strategy and I made 25$ profit making totally 45$ just today I never knew I can make more than 15k as profit in a day and I've been suffering looking for job.

1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Tayorshd2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
gaby:

You could start with as little as #200k depending on your acct. Balance..lol

Am damn serious bro it's just sounds funny to you but am serious
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Tayorshd2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
WorldOTC:

I don't need any job again I was able to get a strategy on deriv MT5 someone told me about it so today I deposited 20$ that's 14k because dollar is 700naira and I was able to scalp crash and boom with the strategy and I made 25$ profit making totally 45$ just today I never knew I can make more than 15k as profit in a day and I've been suffering looking for job.

Thief's
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by V9er: 3:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Boss wey dey fight me. How far na Dollar is 730 now o and OPs 3 million has once again be devalued. You dey talk like say na you go carry naira up
Greatn3ss:

So if you buy dollars today @600 and later it goes down to 500 and you wan sell am off you lose nothing abi?, I laugh you in Ukraine. Abi na the word "appreciate" dey confuse you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incredible! Banker Turns Plumber, Says “I Am Living My Dreams” / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.