Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Do You Advise Me To Do? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (24473 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by brandsoncharlie: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2022
kobarney:

Thief like you. You don see 3 million now your eyes don open. De go eee.
I tell u , Nairaland na criminals full am. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Truthday: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2022
clevybrown:
U must be mad

Look at yourself in the mirror. And say that again, and see who is.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 12:53am On Sep 01, 2022
BlessedDay21:
Oga, buy small car take run uber.
This cartoon though.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 12:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Angrydaveed2:
I can teach you to become a web designer, you can earn money from the comfort of your home, work with top brands and make passive income from things like monthly web maintenance services.
We can also teach you digital marketing skills which can also bring In money for you on the side.
If you are interested, shoot me a hi on email:
Info@energeewebdevelopment.com

We will give you the first class free and if you are impressed, you pay and we continue.

Duration :2 weeks
Price: $50
Na so.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 1:07am On Sep 01, 2022
BayMc:

May God Almighty Direct and ordain your next step sir.

Someone truly needs assistace with purchase of drugs, so as to complete a course of medication, and be able to heal a painful wound fully sir.

This particular individual has been in pain all these while, and has not been able to move anywhere due to the pain.

umm, my plea is an honest, straightforward and humble one.
Can you allow God use you for this individual sir ?
because if you do, God Would so Bless and Lift you much more!!

Are u trying to scam the op? What is this rubbish you are putting down here for? Why can't God use you to help the somebody. You guys are just criminals here.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Rinoxy:

He should forget Uber with his own car just to do phone/laptop business because u wan bill assist am! See advice abeg.

The number of Scammers on this Nairaland is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by HustlePro: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

Please guys what do you advise me to do

Keep that money...

Take out of it and buy a laptop... You can get a brand new laptop for 250k-300k.

Now, take just $24 and go to SkillShare.com, pay the $24 (one time payment for one year)and you will be able to watch tutorials that can help you in your skill of choice... from programming, to UX design, to video editing, to graphics design... These are all in demand skills that will pay you heavily.,,

spend your nights and day learning these skills until you become exceptionally good.

DO not listen to anybody telling you to bring your money for one business or the other... believe me, you will never regret ever taking this route.

I will suggest you go the programming route though... easy japa skill after some months,
There are stories of bricklayers, plumbers, factory workers and mechanic who did this and never looked back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Angrydaveed2(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

grin want to teach a laborer web development.

As far as he can operate a mobile device and is competent enough to understand English, I see no reason why he can’t learn a high paying skill like web development. Don’t look down on anyone bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by baba4thegehs: 1:47am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Get a car and do bolt niggar

But before that relocate to a place where people patronize runz babe, a city where people patronize hotels alot....clubbing and drinking and smoking a place where youths mostly live life in the fast lane..so that your bolt abi uber business will excel

If you can figure out a state or city like that then boom you will make money with that car...
I would have suggest Benin city for you

Weirdest advice I have seen on this thread

This premise of this advice is flawed please.

You should just say relocate to a city with a decent economic activities.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gaby(m): 2:30am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Elegantus post=116240244][/quote]

Check udemy and coursera dot com

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber/Bolt from your list of to-dos

What's your location op?

If you live close to a higher institution of learning, I would advise you venture into telephone/laptop business.

I could assist you with this and how to go about it.

You could also sign up on coursera to do a course on data analysis.

Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

study nursing ? Explain pls
and can u learn data analysis with certification from coursera
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by DanieleLorenzo: 2:40am On Sep 01, 2022
This advice wey I wan give you so, you fit ignore am if you no like am.

Start sports trading. Start with 250k every weekend to win 500k. Then you fit increase to 500k to win 1mill. In 2 months, you go don get over 7 mill total. You can decide to go to school, learn a trade, start business (not advisable). Preferably, you can learn a trade and jakpa.

Pay me later.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gaby(m): 2:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

study nursing ? Explain pls
and can u learn data analysis with certification from coursera

Yes, you can learn data analysis with certification from coursera.

What's confusing about studying nursing?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

Yes, you can learn data analysis with certification from coursera.

What's confusing about studying nursing?

I'm also in a similar position, don't know wat to do, weda start business or go back to school for nursing
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by DanieleLorenzo: 2:46am On Sep 01, 2022
baba4thegehs:

Weirdest advice I have seen on this thread

This premise of this advice is flawed please.

You should just say relocate to a city with a decent economic activities.

Premise flawed but true actually.

People where dey drive Yaris (similar to uber but personal) dey gain am steady. Many bus and taxi drivers sef don drop motor go carry Yaris.

You need to go to somewhere like Asotime in the night to confirm what am saying.

Just park you car and sleep inside and watch yahoo boys and other ashawo patrons alike hail you.

Only thing be say as Obaseki don ban ashawo, business fit no dey boom as before.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by DanieleLorenzo: 2:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Djian55:
see below
E sure na im you use 1k play am?
12 odds for that matter. SMH undecided
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by DanieleLorenzo: 2:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Na so.
2 weeks 50 dollars.

Another person dey talk one year 24 dollars.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Rinoxy: 2:51am On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

I want to bill him over #3M lol...

Una be kids here aswear.

My other suggestions to am too na to bill am abi...

Go buy car #3m dey run up and down kill car kill your body while deceiving yourself that you are busy and into business.

See pikin dey call him elder kid?
Guy rest! Ya format no go work here because it's devoid of connection with reality.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gaby(m): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Rinoxy:

See pikin dey call him elder kid?
Guy rest! Ya format no go work here because it's devoid of connection with reality.

Lol...

So funny.

Oya, waka dey go front, you win.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Corrections: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2022
I will advice you not to take any unnecessary risk. Instead take a sure step. Look for a plot or half a plot of land and build yourself at least a room and parlor self contain house. Pls while you do this KEEP YOUR JOB!!!!!! At 27year that house you build will be a visible achievement of working hard for 5year. The house will keep appreciating every year. Just make sure that you follow a genuine agent with clean past and present record to procure your land. .. In all seek God for guidance in prayer he will surely direct you.

Pls keep your job while you engage in your building project you will be fine. Just follow God he will secure your future. If you like run to Germany, America or MOON if God did not send you there or go with you it's waste of time and resources.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by newcommer: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

keep working there until you figure out what you want to do. Don't do any business you have no knowledge about. you'll lose your money.

try to get admission in poland. do not pay any agent. you can do it yourself
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by christ007(m): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

I will advise you not to quit that job and invest in land cause as time go on the land with get cause and I can share you someone legit where you can get land or 150k per plot remember things are getting hard in Nigeria now so think we'll my brother,
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nonam: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon. I don't know where you base in, but avoid business. Buy a sienna or any car and do transportation or bolt business.

Especially if you are in Lagos.

Buy a Taxi car
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Ay04z(m): 4:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Truthday:
I love president Muhammadu Buhari.

May Almighty Allah Grant him more wisdom to lead overcome our challenges.

We will achieve the Nigeria of our dreams. Long live our amiable president.

Let's embrace love and peace, Nigerians only in this, we can grow and reach our destined goal. Let's stay away from any successive agenda. Nigeria as a complete nation is light-years better than any successive state. If it doesn't end in war killing millions, it will still lead to so several ethic groups wanting independence or taking several decades to find the footprint of such state.

Let's see our igbo kwenu, Dan Hausa-Fulan and Omoluabi Yoruba as lovable brothers that we've always been.

It's in this we can live to see the naija of our dreams and to see that were making progress acd6grusing daily is evident that we'll get there.

May Almighty God in his infinite mercy bless nigeria
now dis should be our daily dose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Ykc2(m): 4:41am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Get a car and do bolt niggar

But before that relocate to a place where people patronize runz babe, a city where people patronize hotels alot....clubbing and drinking and smoking a place where youths mostly live life in the fast lane..so that your bolt abi uber business will excel

If you can figure out a state or city like that then boom you will make money with that car...
I would have suggest Benin city for you
to carry corolla go drive for Benin you wan dash robbers your car?�����
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Uniquekriss(m): 4:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Authoreety:
I will advice you leave Naija if you have a welcoming destination, but wait till after elections, if Peter Obi wins, the situation of the economy can make you deciude on ur next step.
When and not if he wins
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by francisbarrack(m): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

Trash business.

Instead, go learn poultry farming and go into that...

Poultry business can b funny @ times cos m into it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Zico777(m): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
A.nother

P.athetic

C.itizen

This picture reminds me of the "Go And Die Widow"
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber/Bolt from your list of to-dos

What's your location op?

If you live close to a higher institution of learning, I would advise you venture into telephone/laptop business.

I could assist you with this and how to go about it.

You could also sign up on coursera to do a course on data analysis.

Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

Wic dirty nursing. Tech guys no make am pass nurses
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by okunwaye(m): 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
I get business format way fit generate at least 10k a day with that money wink
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Mase2020g(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Pay your tithe to God
Seek is face

He will show better ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incredible! Banker Turns Plumber, Says “I Am Living My Dreams” / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.