Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Do You Advise Me To Do? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (24475 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by LadyRosa(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
N
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by layo50(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
that money is enough to get you to Turkey (Tourist Visa), when you get there work your way to secure a job and get your 2 years, hustle and keep renewing. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by bizbrainko: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
The user idea can fly
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by sonofthunder: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

Please guys what do you advise me to do

I think you still need to say more.

Like do you have a degree? In what field? What exactly is this present job? What do you have interest/experience in?

Etc

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Bizstud: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Starting Uber biz is the most viable option if you are in Lagos or Abuja. With time, u build our biz around it like renting cars out to drivers and getting weekly returns or give out at hire purchase .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by franugo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber from your lost of to-dos

Why? Cause I'm actually looking at getting a car to give to someone to do bolt with
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Glorygrace(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Go and learn a skill. You can also do Uber business.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by ennyj01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Op, don't inbox or reply to anyone pm o! Na your 3M guy men wan target. Anyone that have suggestions for you should post it here for you.

Your labor will not be in vain.

DaddyGideon take this comment seriously. Don't reply anyone DM. Scammmers are much here. Anyone that wants to advise you should drop the comment in the comment section.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by moscobabs(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
sad
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Chris2863(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber from your lost of to-dos

you should have dropped your reasons. It makes no sense asking him to do that without a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Badguy77(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
My brother which business will you start with 3m? Like you said you don't have any skill to invest on. Abro I will advice you japa for greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gaby(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chris2863:
you should have dropped your reasons. It makes no sense asking him to do that without a reason

Is Uber in Nigeria a business?

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Angrydaveed2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
I can teach you to become a web designer, you can earn money from the comfort of your home, work with top brands and make passive income from things like monthly web maintenance services.
We can also teach you digital marketing skills which can also bring In money for you on the side.
If you are interested, shoot me a hi on email:
Info@energeewebdevelopment.com

We will give you the first class free and if you are impressed, you pay and we continue.

Duration :2 weeks
Price: $50

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Mykelslim: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
People are just booking space to dish out advice they can't take.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by lasdas100(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abeg if na true you don save that amount, leave the work go look for small business wey go profit you well. Na mai small advice beta

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by ennyj01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cahhau7x:
Yooo! Proofs attached

Bloody scammer
Get a life

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by ennyj01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Angrydaveed2:
I can teach you to become a web designer, you can earn money from the comfort of your home, work with top brands and make passive income from things like monthly web maintenance services.
We can also teach you digital marketing skills which can also bring In money for you on the side.
If you are interested, shoot me a hi on email:
Info@energeewebdevelopment.com

We will give you the first class free and if you are impressed, you pay and we continue.

Duration :2 weeks
Price: $50

Scam

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by liver123(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

Bross please can you find way for me in that your company, I see you have savings from the job, my present work cannot even feed me well

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
You're still young but look well before you leap. Use 1m but genuine land. Continue the work till December then resign. By January enroll for any skill of your choice tailor or ICT at most 1yr. Pay urself minimum wage from your savings till you finish learning then invest properly in your skill.
Japa is good still you need skill and education

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Chris2863(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
gaby:

Is Uber in Nigeria a business?

Lol
I was actually thinking you had something tangible to say

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Angrydaveed2(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
ennyj01:

Scam

You can visit the website in my signature for proof, I am not like those fake people on here talking about web development without a business website
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Angrydaveed2(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
ennyj01:

Scam

Please visit the link in my signature before throwing out accusations you can’t back up
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by francisbarrack(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber from your list of to-dos

What's your location op?

If you live close to a higher institution of learning, I would advise you venture into telephone/laptop business.

I could assist you with this and how to go about it.

You could also sign up on coursera to do a course on data analysis.

Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

More light on d Uber buzz?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by jamesfield: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
BabaCommander:
Continue working there till this time next year.
If you go into business atm, you are likely to find it had to survive because of the volatile economy.
Work till after next year's election before making a decision.

Heed this advice my brother. It will do you a whole lot of good. Peace!!!
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Sablexxxtoons: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Its like you have the gift of saving.. better continue the work or upgrade to another with better salary continue to raise money and save till you can buy land and build house.. build part for you and part for rent ... Continue working and saving your salary and rents till u can build more

Business can chop money especially when starting.. especially when you're new to it
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gaby(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
franugo:

Why? Cause I'm actually looking at getting a car to give to someone to do bolt with

I beg you in the name of God. Find something else to do with your money.

Uber/Bolt in Nigeria isn't an investment.

The number of cars on the road doing Uber/Bolt is getting more than the total passengers available for a ride and that only means a decline in price per ride or total take home due to supply eclipsing demand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Follow the advise of those who are telling you to play bet and double the money to 6 million with 2 sure odds grin grin grin. But saving up to 3 million working for someone in Nigeria isn’t really easy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

im 28 my work is more stressful than yours, the work has already reshaped me and i no get shishi and any plan im just living i gave up

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by everythinggirly(f): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Invest first, even of you wanna travel out it's not a bad idea. May God see you through.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by KrisPete(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Uber business don cast ooh. Just leave that one.

I like one advise given above. Try to start schooling and study nursing. E get why as stated above.

Last last the one when sure pass, think of japa levels. But pls be careful make you nor go dash scammer agent your sweet sha ooh.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Praise202(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Connected1:
There's what we call testing the waters.

That job of yours is well paying since you could save #3m in 5 years, you only feel you deserve more, which isn't bad.

Business too is stressful and mysterious, unless you want to opt for the quicker way to succeed business wise, which I won't talk about here.

Testing the Waters; you could start a business while working there and you invest in it gradually by employing someone to manage it for you, then you check records and accounts at your free time till you gain popularity around town and have loyal customers, then you can decide to stop.

Don't go all in, people telling you about businesses, entrepreneurship, uber business and all that don't tell you exactly how they succeed, it's a dark and corrupt world out here, more like a rat-race.

If you know you know�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incredible! Banker Turns Plumber, Says “I Am Living My Dreams” / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.