Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Do You Advise Me To Do? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (24481 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by HarlequinLekex: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2022
nwakibie3:
Use the money play 2 odds on Saturday to double your hustle
Na wa o
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by obedience4(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Get a car and do bolt niggar

But before that relocate to a place where people patronize runz babe, a city where people patronize hotels alot....clubbing and drinking and smoking a place where youths mostly live life in the fast lane..so that your bolt abi uber business will excel

If you can figure out a state or city like that then boom you will make money with that car...
I would have suggest Benin city for you

So you day try talk say we Benin boys ma runs babe and clubbing na we know.. Come bro I dey upper.. Close to maria gorroti I wan show you something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Alvelt14(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Microwhy:

Leave the country to do what abroad.
Even in Nigeria, he got no skills other than being a labourer.let him tell us his skill or where he stopped education wise so we can star from there.

Now tell me his chances in Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

Please guys what do you advise me to do
Don't buy any car for Business!
What is your level of education to start with?
3M is more than enough for certian levels...
But nobody will show you, very few actually know
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Ejiyke24(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Follow the advise of those who are telling you to play bet and double the money to 6 million with 2 sure odds grin grin grin. But saving up to 3 million working for someone in Nigeria isn’t really easy.
U better change ur ways and stop giving a wrong advice to your fellow guy.Do u derive joy from seeing people commit suicide?Be Careful.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Ejiyke24:
U better change ur ways and stop giving a wrong advice to your fellow guy.Do u derive joy from seeing people commit suicide?Be Careful.
You could see I was only being sarcastic and thats why I even added the laughing emojis.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by ebbo(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Truthday:
I love president Muhammadu Buhari.

May Almighty Allah Grant him more wisdom to lead overcome our challenges.

We will achieve the Nigeria of our dreams. Long live our amiable president.

Let's embrace love and peace, Nigerians only in this, we can grow and reach our destined goal. Let's stay away from any successive agenda. Nigeria as a complete nation is light-years better than any successive state. If it doesn't end in war killing millions, it will still lead to so several ethic groups wanting independence or taking several decades to find the footprint of such state.

Let's see our igbo kwenu, Dan Hausa-Fulan and Omoluabi Yoruba as lovable brothers that we've always been.

It's in this we can live to see the naija of our dreams and to see that were making progress acd6grusing daily is evident that we'll get there.

May Almighty God in his infinite mercy bless nigeria

Ameen. Bless u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by drdeath: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

You saved 3 million.
Waoh!
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Positiveme2020:

What proof do u have to show . And why on this thread because you saw someone metion 3m??

I've sought help from other treads as well, not this particular one alone.

A bike accident happened, and the hip joint was probably really affected.

Umm, I've came through for people before, infact, went out of my way on their behalf.
It's just that right now, I'm the one with the need for help.

Below, is the last batch of drugs this individual was able to purchase before he ran out of cash.
I've been swallowing the drug as recommended by the orthopaedics, for the past two years.

It remains 6 months to complete the course of medication.
It's the reason this individual has been trying to get all the help he needs because he can't bear to stop the course of treatment now.

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by LIVEGOESON1: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2022
1. Look for sure 3odd and play with that 3m thank me later. 2. If u can open a bet shop that will be okay but then u must not play it. 3. Mini bus is 1m or 1.1m u can get 2 buses if u have who to trust in transportation biz to give the buse for remitance but just de care ful. Or still buy the bolt idea and do it part time.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

I have to be plain with you. Go start your own, make men work under you, establish your own company. You are still very young. 27. Or leave the country and go start life some where else..
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Sagewords: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
AllKnowing:
This’ll be quick. You’ve got a skill, OP; you’ve definitely picked up salient information from your current job and employer over the years. Yes yes, useful knowledge/ information is also a SKILL! I said it!

What do I advise:

1. Armed with 3M you could, starting January, try to replicate a business similar to the company’s where you work. Use only 35% of this 3M as your initial capital. Do not start a business you haven’t apprenticed at. If by June 2023 your business hasn’t got some form of traction, then activate my second suggestion...

2. Leave Nigeria. Avoid the popular pitfall of aiming at USA, or Canada, or UK, or Germany with 2.6M balance. Give Austria or Finland or Norway or France a shot.

Godspeed, Sir!
I won't advice OP to go for the first advice. Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur.

From the OP's write up, it is obvious that he might not be good at entrepreneurship.

His best option is the second advice ( OP don't japa without acquiring a skill that is in demand in the country you want to japa to).
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Kaodili77: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2022
I totally understand the part of how stressful the work u are doing is because am once a victim. My advice is this: Make use of the internet as a leverage, WORK ONLINE! There are a lot of opportunities there when u work online but you have to learn how each of those opportunities work. While u are still doing your current job, use that period of time to learn as much as possible of money making opportunities online before u can finally quit your job. Some of these opportunities are crypto trading, forex trading, crypto/fiat arbitrage, affiliate marketing business as well as others. The good thing about your situation now is that you have enough funds and capital to start this business full time. So, GOOD LUCK.

You can chat me up on Facebook through my username: Emmanuel-Precious Ukommadu
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by V9er: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Take the 3m save in usdt. I'm not a fan of all those binance savings and all but you can do it. The money in usdt alone is good investment, if you do a savings plans a better one. Today dollar is 697, April dollar was 589. Do the math by yourself
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by enonche85(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

Get a car and start uber/bolt. if u still fancy getting an education then use the remaining money to go back to school or use it to start a business.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Greatn3ss: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
V9er:
Take the 3m save in usdt. I'm not a fan of all those binance savings and all but you can do it. The money in usdt alone is good investment, if you do a savings plans a better one. Today dollar is 697, April dollar was 589. Do the math by yourself
And so?, are you the one controlling the forex market, what if naira appreciates by next year?, do the maths yourself
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by V9er: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
1.The US dollar is the most stable currency.
2. Any investment against the naira is profitable.
3 your country plans to borrow more than half of 2023 budget. You are just saving in USD which protects you from naira devaluation and many Nigerians save in dollars that's why fintech apps like piggyvest has grown so much

Op download trust wallet and save your money.
Greatn3ss:

And so?, are you the one controlling the forex market, what if naira appreciates by next year?, do the maths yourself
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by MrBroke(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nonam:
DaddyGideon. I don't know where you base in, but avoid business. Buy a sienna or any car and do transportation or bolt business.

Especially if you are in Lagos.

Buy a Taxi car

Avoid business but do bolt business grin
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by MrBroke(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ykc2:
to carry corolla go drive for Benin you wan dash robbers your car?�����

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by guysis(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

With that amount I will advise go into business. But what kind of business, you might ask? A business that can help you earn in foreign currencies. I know this is overflogged but trust me it's still paying. It's Ecommerce, here you'll be selling to foreigners not Nigerians. If you need more info. on how to set it up. Chat me up on zero eight zero three two five three nine six one nine.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Greatn3ss: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
V9er:
1.The US dollar is the most stable currency.
2. Any investment against the naira is profitable.
3 your country plans to borrow more than half of 2023 budget. You are just saving in USD which protects you from naira devaluation and many Nigerians save in dollars that's why fintech apps like piggyvest has grown so much

Op download trust wallet and save your money.
It seems you don't know anything about the Forex market, them tell you say na borrowing dey cause devaluation?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:

I've not been well paid as you think, they pay me 5k daily. Only I've been very careful with my finance, I learnt how to apply my course of study into my daily life, I have a Bsc in economics. I've lived my life on a scale of preference, I don't drink, I don't have a girlfriend, I don't gamble, I live in a 80k apartment, I don't live a flashy lifestyle. I only focus on my major responsibilities
please can you link me up with the job I'm seriously in need of a job please
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Christboy320(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sirlins:
Hmmm you're able to save 3 million within this short period of time, expenses excluded and u are not still comfortable ? Ok oo no place is easy my guy, a bird at hand is better. The only advice I can give you is to invest or startup a business and place someone there to be building it for u. No quit your job ooo you're very young @27 ibu tata jide 3m na complain ........ wahala
I dey 27 i am not worth 5k as i am typing this ,not that i am lazy ooh, and you could save up to 3milion ,bro you are blessed, if you have legit contact outside you should try outside but no place is easy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
BayMc:

I've sought help from other treads as well, not this particular one alone.

A bike accident happened, and the hip joint was probably really affected.

Umm, I've came through for people before, infact, went out of my way on their behalf.
It's just that right now, I'm the one with the need for help.

Below, is the last batch of drugs this individual was able to purchase before he ran out of cash.
I've been swallowing the drug as recommended by the orthopaedics, for the past two years.

It remains 6 months to complete the course of medication.
It's the reason this individual has been trying to get all the help he needs because he can't bear to stop the course of treatment now.

If true , all I have for you is get well soon. Since this is not a valid proof. U initially said someone now its you.
Your inconsistencies say all. Bye
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Perseverance127: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
You've saved 3m after working there for 5year. Show me the job let me go replace you.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Positiveme2020:

If true , all I have for you is get well soon. Since this is not a valid proof. U initially said someone now its you.
Your inconsistencies say all. Bye

well, it's your opinion if you think there are "inconsistencies".

the "someone" I used initially could have been "someone else", buhh it could also have been "me". There's that possibility, and you should have known better.
The "individual" or "someone" I used earlier was indirectly used to refer to me.

This will be my first time of seeking help here, and those indirect words were to an extent, used for reasons of privacy.
By typing "this is not a valid proof", do you mean I should have uploaded the x-ray scan and it's accompanying doctor's comments ??
no, that would be exposing myself to the full public glare which I won't do.

I've tendered the true nature of what I need help with in my own way.
Now, if an individual somewhere sees this and gets moved and inspired by God to help in any way, know that upliftment is coming to you soon.

There's no way you'll come through for my case, and not get elevated!
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Positiveme2020: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
BayMc:

well, it's your opinion if you think there are "inconsistencies".

the "someone" I used initially could have been "someone else", buhh it could also have been "me". There's that possibility, and you should have known better.
The "individual" or "someone" I used earlier was indirectly used to refer to me.

This will be my first time of seeking help here, and those indirect words were to an extent, used for reasons of privacy.
By typing "this is not a valid proof", do you mean I should have uploaded the x-ray scan and it's accompanying doctor's comments ??
no, that would be exposing myself to the full public glare which I won't do.

I've tendered the true nature of what I need help with in my own way.
Now, if an individual somewhere sees this and gets moved and inspired by God to help in any way, know that upliftment is coming to you soon.

There's no way you'll come through for my case, and not get elevated!

And u expect someone to throw money at you. ?? If I may ask don't you have friends, relations , neighbors etc .
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by thinkmoney(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber/Bolt from your list of to-dos

What's your location op?

If you live close to a higher institution of learning, I would advise you venture into telephone/laptop business.

I could assist you with this and how to go about it.

You could also sign up on coursera to do a course on data analysis.

Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

What's the problem with UBER. I want to learn
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by AyotomiwaTiana(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is not living, this is exactly scrapping by!!!

I've not been well paid as you think, they pay me 5k daily. Only I've been very careful with my finance, I learnt how to apply my course of study into my daily life, I have a Bsc in economics. I've lived my life on a scale of preference, I don't drink, I don't have a girlfriend, I don't gamble, I live in a 80k apartment, I don't live a flashy lifestyle. I only focus on my major responsibilities[/quote]
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by emmybliz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

I beg you in the name of God. Find something else to do with your money.

Uber/Bolt in Nigeria isn't an investment.

The number of cars on the road doing Uber/Bolt is getting more than the total passengers available for a ride and that only means a decline in price per ride or total take home due to supply eclipsing demand.

So what other business idea do you advice?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Positiveme2020:

And u expect someone to throw money at you. ?? If I may ask don't you have friends, relations , neighbors etc .

Deliberately being in the public eye is something I'm momentarily not a fan of, because I'm a private person.
So me trying to seek help here is a last resort.

I'm at a life phase where those I've came through and went out of my way for in the past suddenly seems too busy to respond to me.
One even posted me, and told me he'll respond fully when he's reached where he's headed to. He reached his destination, and has never said a thing since then. It's a subtle message and I get it.

The only person that would have attended to me fully and whole'heartedly is mummy, but she's no more. I returned from service and was met with the sight of her grave.

My sister has recently been supportive in her own way.
She assisted with 4k in the purchase of 1 box out of the 3 last box batch of drugs.
But what I'm in urgent need of, is beyond her power alone so I have no need to involve her anymore. Besides, she's very young for all these.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by AyotomiwaTiana(f): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
emmybliz:
So what other business idea do you advice?

There are thousands of ways to multiple your money

1. Do a marketing strategy (find the need of people and fill the need, you can be the middle man)
2. Take advantage of the money milking space, you can make more money online than you've made working for someone
3. Be an author, you can probably be earning in dollars by writing books on amazon

You need to see beyond owner a business, don't just go into it because you need money

You can reach out to me, let me help you, don't make the mistake of jumping on any business idea

You need a perfect plan so you don't lose your money to nigeria economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incredible! Banker Turns Plumber, Says “I Am Living My Dreams” / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.