Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45115 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
dyera:

You can lie for Africa. When Tinubu left office in 2007 Lagos state monthly IGR was N6b. Tinubu increased Lagos IGR from N700m to N6b. The one who increased Lagos IGR to what it is today is Fashola and Ambode.

Who owns Alpha Beta
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by grammarian247(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.

You an idiot for referring to the tragedy the Igbo suffered during the civil war. You are even more than an idiot for insinuating that a BAT government will visit the Igbo with even more tragedy. You have shown that your education (if you had any) is a total waste. Just look at what you are typing in the name of supporting a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by olatuns2017: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO

Bola Amoda Tinubu is our president

He is not only the president
IPoB go go smell hell in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folk is unfortunate

Very useless people who have no conscience for the upcoming generation. All those supporting APC will not die well.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

For the fact you already know who he's referring to, deal with it. Meanwhile, campaign will be interesting because we want to see what Tinubu will campaign with and the blunder he's going to speak
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Verysmart101: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

Igbos own 80% of individual properties in Lagos.Tinubu nor give us money to build them so getat
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by olamike02: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
The have begun with the same narrative like they did during 2019 elections. Buhari has continue to amaze all of them. All of them that says the man will soon die are already dying one by one. PO tell us what we don't know yet Pandora man.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by georgeakins: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?

Stop telling lies.
Amechi spent a lot of money at the convention.
There's no way Amechi would have been more acceptable than Tinubu.
Only Ibos hate Tinubu for known reasons. Ibos are bitter people, filled with hatred .
Obi will be disgraced next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO
Fire on , obident movement no dey shake, baba emilokan agbado cassava master can he stand 5 minutes
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by tishbite42: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Sense is a prize, not a gift. Reason it eludes your bloodline.
This na confirm quote

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Verysmart101: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

Where are his certificates to prove all this? Not showing us avidafit here and there.Stop telling stupid lies pls Tinubu left office in 2007.how much was the igr of Lagos in 2007? Stupid liar
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by newoffer: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
The last option out of poverty and disgrace. Obi came and no politicians is eating corn cos we have gone beyond eye service politics.
Whynotthetruth:

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
ekineme:

I have a feeling that you are on a payroll, so you are justifying the money received. Else in each trade you make it obvious you hv hidden your conscience, probably because of tribalism, religion or conscience for money.

The FOO.L is one useless person I have seen in this forum. Sometimes I ask if this one still have conscience left. Very tribalistic person. Because of him that's why I am supporting PO. I pity your generation that's if you have or will have.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Aside quoting Chinese figures and lamenting about our problems, what solutions have Obi offered as a candidate? Yeye; Even his VP was just saying- 'We do, we do' on live TV. Lolz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by newoffer: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Those are the lies u were fed. With or without Teanubu Lagos will go far. He only help his associates. Others ruled lagosnandnback out .no baba sist tight .
Verysmart101:

Where are his certificates to prove all this? Not showing us avidafit here and there.Stop telling stupid lies pls Tinubu left office in 2007.how much was the igr of Lagos in 2007? Stupid liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ogatboy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
You cannot vote or support TInubu and not sound delusional. Just explain who the candidates are to a right thinking individaul and they know who is competent.

All ye on 30k stipend work hard because by 2023 you will need to work on your CV but wait, what will be your job function between 2015 and 2023 on your CV? BMC? Then you are unemployable because it shows high level of daftness
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Altruisticboy: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Stupid idiot. Has strength but no brain.
I'll rather I vote a grand father with wide experience than vote a dubious lying ritualist teenager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Sense is a prize, not a gift. Reason it eludes your bloodline.

I am so certain in real life he looks malnourished, slim, unkept and survive on the 30k been paid to him here.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by middex: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

b
Talk for yourself, not others.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by aproudnigerian: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

Can I pay for your monthly data subscription for this beautiful write up of yours? You made my evening
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

U can't fool us. U were praying for a weak candidate. Lolz.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Ikemba007: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
What useless tribalism? Are all people rejecting Obi for being Igbo?

Whynotthetruth:

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ufotunang: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abi...call them to even stand up to 1 hour and talk like you are doing
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
But he didn't mention Tinubu's name na...

Why are you this scared?

Good governance of the landlord of Lagos, abi?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You are a MUMU raised to power 3.
You are not better than those who spend their hard earned money just to listen and gain knowledge from PO. Even if by mistake Obi lose, his 5th generation yet unborn will know no poverty.

Talking of Lagos, Lagos is no man's land. Tinubu did not build Lagos. He came from Iragbeji to Lagos same way others came too.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by tunde1200(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
GBAM

Moh247:

Anybody with an ounce of working brain cell or functional brain would not even see Tribalism in my comment
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Vote4Obi: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
ekineme:

I have a feeling that you are on a payroll, so you are justifying the money received. Else in each trade you make it obvious you hv hidden your conscience, probably because of tribalism, religion or conscience for money.

That nuisance is helenius. The BATstards don't mind voting for the devil provided he is from their place.

Fools!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person
You people said the same in 2014
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by tunde1200(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Weldon I like you eh

Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
aproudnigerian:

Can I pay for your monthly data subscription for this beautiful write up of yours? You made my evening

I really appreciate Sir God bless you... But respect decline I do Appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.