Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,228 members, 7,953,867 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (28679 Views)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Free(f): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2006
maybe she dosnt love U
das why she dnt say it grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Dalby(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2006
What for me is important is what her actions tell you rather than what she says. A lot of girls say i love you and are dating more than 3 guys at the same time cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Free(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2006
yea!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2006
some girls do say i love you without meaning it,as far as your girl shows you love,i don't think you need her to say it.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cabali(m): 1:42am On Oct 22, 2006
why dont u just chalk the girl out and end this thread already
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Free(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ell77(f): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2006
GET OVER URSELF! So many Nigerian men that I have met abuse those 3 words. The majority of people on this topic that believe the girl does not love u because she has not said it are men! DO MEN KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE MIND OF  A WOMAN ALL THE TIME!  Trust me we are complex. The women have given u insight into a woman's mind and I agree with all of them:
1) She believes u will run away and feel 'she wants to tie u down instead of have fun with you' as soon as she utters those words too soon (even if u say it to a woman, alot of women believe it is to soon to hear for a guy to hear it back - as someone exemplified on this topic).
2) She believes u only want to know how much control u have over her heart so u can start messing around with/on her.
3) She really, really likes you and feels she may love you but is not 100% sure and most women even if they are 99.9999999999% sure they will not say 'i love u' it has to be 100% (more self). Unlike alot of men who seem to abuse the word at times either to gain control of the woman or just to satsify them by telling them what they think women want to hear.

PLEASE NOTE: to me it is very annoying when guys tell me they love me after a short period of time, it is almost like an insult to me - like they think i am stupid enough to believe you can love me after a week! I know this sounds strange but trust me i am not alone in this thought.

4) oh yes another point is she may not love or even like u at all! lol - i don't believe this i think most women grow to love men even if not at first which is why they stick with a man they like very much but don't love. Women who stay with a guy they don't like at all do so for money, companionship etc and u must be able to tell this!

KEEP UR HEAD UP OL' BOY AND JUS' BE PATIENT! OK?

OYA I HAV REPEATED WHAT EVERY1 HAS ALREADY SAID THIS CASE WAS CLOSED A LONG TIME AGO ABI?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Chinie(f): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
i agree with ell77,love is a strong feeling that shouldn't be thrown around just like that.maybe your girlfriend is still trying to identify her feelings for you.the good thing about her not uttering the three words is that when she finally says it,she means it.be patient dear,
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by lovestinks(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2006
@ poster
the fact that she doesnt say i love u shouldnt be ur main concern but how she shows her feelings 2 u, take guys 4 example most can say i love you on first dates when we all know its not true , pls concentrate on other tell tale signs of love, someone like me, i can say anything 2 get wat i want, but i try 2 avoid i love u cos its being misused over time, cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Chxta(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2006
Some kind threads for dis Nairaland wey no dey gree die ebe wa wome o!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by naija4life(f): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2006
No matter how we paint a pot's butt, its still gonna be black.

Sayn it out really matters for the guy, hence he posted it, remember, diff strokes 4 diff peeps.

Methinks, da girl should say it and quit being such as a$$ grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cabali(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2006
so this thread is still alive; cant he just get it;

THE GIRL DONT LOVE U MAN!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Lookinglov: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2006
If your girl never say she Love's you,Then Make her to say It one days,I Think she has never found True Love,or maybe someone she Love has HURT her before in the past,so the word Love does Not sound any meaning to her anymore,Did she greet you In the morning,afternoon or evening when she see you? If she does then you are the One to make the Love happen,How does she feel when she see you around? How is the Mood when you are In Bed with her? Does she respond with a smile when you are telling her a Joke? Did she like going out with you to public places? Like the resturant,meeting,clubs bars,and Gardens?

Has she ever told you about her Love life? did you ask her?

Did she call on you,over the phone if you did not call her? Is she safe with you? Think about all this and You know what You need done.

Well i want you to do what you have never done before to her, and make sure say U cherish her wel well,You know women like men that has time with them? Care about them,cherish them,and lot more,Be more concern about your girl,Show her feeling of Love,which she is lacking right Now,You know the feeling is so strong,and maybe her feeling is No strong for you right now,you might have the feeling for her,But she dont have it for you,so the ball is In Your court,if you play your card well,the girl will shout and say she love you more.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by dremoney(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
mayb she's not just used to it.

try n orientate her n c if it will work.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by MP007(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2007
news flash .she doesnt love u, common sense, any other crap is bull
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by dremoney(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
i tire 4 dis ur topic sef

it's just like u r a wicked guy coz u appear to deliberately wan waste our precious time here,

which kind rubbish talk b dis?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by 2muchbar(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
She probably dosent know how 2 say it
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by nekkyo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
be bothered about feeling loved and not hearing it, her type is the real people type those that know the meaning of love and not the sound be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllSSSSSsss
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ohwofasa(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
teach her hw to say wat u want,is it only on bed ur teach
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by jintujinta(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2008
Do you want her to lie to you? He who feels it knows it. grin

Anyway, there are many ways of saying it without using the 8 letter word. If for instance she says: "why cant i just take my mind off you for a minute", she has said a lot about her feelings for you. So watch out guy, there are a thousand and one way of saying I love u. Even you can say it with action.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by dipo2much(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2008
THERE ARE TOO MANY WAYS OTHER WAYS TO SAY 'I LOVE YOU' WITHOUT USING THE SAME EXACT WORD: I,LOVE,YOU.

THATS HOW I C IT.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Saipro(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2008
I hate saying I love you either. But women, whom by default often need constant re-assurance, need to hear it all the time. The danger in saying it for me is the more I tend to say it, the less the words mean to me. I may ultimately stop feeling the words and say them for routine (and the girl's) sakes. I try to emphasize this to girls I've been with but they nonetheless demand I say it all the time. Oftentimes with disastrous consequences.

My point? If she doesn't say it, does she show it? If she shows it, it's ok (if I were you but I'm not, am I?). Some people are uncomfortable saying or doing certain (not all) things. Especially the reserved or shy types. Else, take time to have a heart-to-heart talk and be prepared to take the high-road should things not work out the way which suits you jointly.

But do have a talk with her about it if you feel so badly about it. Airing it on Nairaland isn't likely to guarantee you happiness nor the answers you seek. You may actually get misled or be spited. The best you get are personal views, opinion and advise. Like mine.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by MyAfriplac: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Most women would say "I love you" if they do knowing that it is one of the expressions of love. Any one can show love (even your mom) but as long as you feel loved by her, then you can take it for all its worth.

www.myafriplace.com
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by sexyLeamon(f): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2008
not even once? shocked shocked that is weird
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by smurf1(f): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2009
Hmmmmm, maybe cos she doesnt, did you ever think of that? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by eyonigger(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
Some pple are not using their senses here, its a simple thing, @ poster, am sure u know if ur gurl loves u or not by the way she acts and all dat, if she does, then not saying I love u is not a big deal, my gurlfriend finds it hard to say it even though I know she loves me. Most gurl feel its a degrading phrase to utter cos they are scared their men would take them for granted, and some just feel too preemptively overwhelmed by what the outcome of the phrase might be on them either by the way its being pronounced, or the judgment thereafter. Lastly, I think if you really just want to hear her say it regardless of the fact that you know she loves u, just tell her that U know she loves u, but u did be very happy for her to say it, even its for once.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ykush(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2009
The bitter truth is that it's really wierd if she hasn't mentioned it not even once cause i'm sure there have been moments when some sort of chemistry could have sparked up between both parties. And she didn't mention it even at that period in time

Ladies are that emotional not like men who can hold on to their true feelings without a soul knowing what runs through thier minds. lol

As for "love in africa", it sure does exist if you're true to yourself and look in the right places
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by steve49ja(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
Oboy dont be disturbed jare, Love can't be hidden, if its there it is, if its not its always hard to fake it.
Ask her if she doesnt give you a genuine reason or says it for like 2 days then go back to the old self,oboy then forget all the love thing and just take her for what she takes you for while you find someone who will call you almost every five minutes, when she wakes and about to sleep to remind you of her endless love.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by eyonigger(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2009
Do not be distracted poster, alot of them on here are saying they doubt her love 4 u, since u know ur gurl, if by her acts u know she loves u, dnt be bothered by her not saying I LOVE U, If u just feel like hearing her say that, tell her that u would love to hear her say it, she'll do it i swear, even if its just for once. Nairaland don repair and destroy alot of relationships. so be wise!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nursery1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
i Think your girlfriend loves you, may be she is shy to say that or she probably feels too big to say that.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ariblaze(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2009
her not saying it doesn't mean she doesnt feel it

and sadly doesn't mean she does

take comfort in the fact that you arent being lied to
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by JazzFreak(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2009
Really really weird.
She simply does not believe in love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.