Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (22054 Views)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Memunah(f): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2006
yeah u can be friends with a guy with NO STRINGS ATTACHED but you ve to be careful to achieve that.lol wink
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by kinzolic(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yeah u can be friends with a girl/guy,like in my own case i find better friendship with girls rather guys and i've neva thought of dating any.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Orlaitan: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2006
Watch guyz u move wit if u a gal,cuz 85% of guyz wants sumtin frm d opp sex,remeba d yoruba lang dat says ''ore kini aja n b'ekun se''wat friend do dog&lion make.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by 4vaglowing(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2006
I say no. You can never be friends with a guy without strings attached. My closest boy friend just told me recently that he wants us to take our friendship on a 'lil test drive'- more than being friends. It's always the guys that can never be just friends. You should at least be happy they come clean with it instead of having fantasies about having sex with you. No matter how old they get. Nothing like just friends in male genders' lives unless he is a pastor.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by mekoyo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yes they can be friends why not as long there is no hidden agenda. i have friends that are girls and there is nothing in it. But you have to be very careful and watchful.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by ami89(f): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2006
hey my best friend is a guy and he's d best thing dat has eva happened 2 me
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by dolarpo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2006
mekoyo:

Yes they can be friends why not as long there is no hidden agenda. i have friends that are girls and there is nothing in it. But you have to be very careful and watchful.
this guy must be a pastor

now lets get things straight here, having female and male friends onthe platonic level is normal but about ur best friend or a very close friend?
my best friend a girl wants to take it to another level(i dont mean sex), but i dont(makes 4vaglowing wrong). for some one of the opposite sex to be ur best friend, both of you's heart cant always be clean, trust me on this. if any gurl denies this she's lying.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by soulpatrol(f): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2006
there's always one person with another agenda on their mind. all that "there's nothing in it" is just bull. either one of you is butt ugly, gay or just umph!  grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by GNature(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2006
For the most part, it is difficult to have the opp sex as a
friend with no strings attached.

But it is possible. What if a guy is not attracted to a lady at all
but the lady is very very smart. The guy can be friends with the
lady so that she can teach him math (for instance) and have
his own girlfriend.

So it is possible, especially if you are not attracted to the opp
sex.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by jaybaby(f): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2006
Yea u can b friends & still have sex grin grin grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 22, 2006
GNature:

But it is possible. What if a guy is not attracted to a lady at all
but the lady is very very smart. The guy can be friends with the
lady so that she can teach him math (for instance) and have
his own girlfriend.
Yeah, like math in the bedroom. It's only a matter oftime b4 the girls starts daydreaming about being married to u, or the guy starts a-diving for the booty. It doesnt work believe me.

soulpatrol:

there's always one person with another agenda on their mind. all that "there's nothing in it" is just bull. either one of you is butt ugly, gay or just umph! grin
I second that opinion. Butt-ugly, gay or just . . .

jaybaby:

Yea u can b friends & still have sex grin grin grin
I like ur style o jare. Friends with benefit. At least they wont be fooling themselves that "ah, nothing dey"
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by jojoe2000(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2006
yes it is possible.i do av some couple of female friends.to b sincere 4 some of them,i wanted to get to them thru friendship but we ended up bin good friends dat if i tried taking it to anoda level wat we shared will b ruined so i didnt bother.i wont lie to u all my longest relationship has bin wit 1 of my good friends,we crossed the line b4 we knew it.like some1 said ere it depends on individual true intention
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2006
well as a tom boy,it's very possible.i will love to fall in love that way but it,s not possible.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by haywhy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2006
uuuuuuuuhmmmmmm
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by anabell(f): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2007
sure, i have loads of male friends no strings attached
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by soulpatrol(f): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2007
that's because you dont know what thots they might have going on in their minds wink
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Stilettos(f): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2007
I used to think girls and guys can be ''just friends'' but in my case it did not work, so I am doubting that notion.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Free(f): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2007
4 real its impossibe wit sum

but yet

possible wit some grin grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by iice(f): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
Especially those you know will never get to the BF stage with ya!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by felia(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2007
"free" plssssss speak for yourself. i have long time male friends.There is nothing impossible about  having a long time male friend.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by 1985: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2007
that vone no be wahala, girls are my majority friends, but vstill i play my own game d way i want it to be
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by FactorChic(f): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2007
Gurl, u are so right, I find it hard to get along with guys too and yes i'm layed back and also a tomboy, like wer are just d same, my friends try to take it to d next level, its hard for me to make friends cos they might end up liking me more than a friend

well, I try to fight it, it will work but it takes time
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Free(f): 2:05am On Mar 06, 2007
@felia
i said is possible wit some and not possible wit sum

well lately
is really been impossible for me to hv guy friends
cuz dey dnt want friendship
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by mimi4eva(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2007
this friends thing gets me in a twist coz my bf tries to tell me how his female friends are jus friends, hes a suck for female attention, loves to flirt hence his female friend network has 80% of the time fallen into two categories
1. girls that he thinks are hot, he knows i he cant have them but he wants them around for back up.
2. girls that fancy him n he's loving the attention

I gave him a taster of his own medicine by making friends with guys that i blatanlty know want to get into my pants and hes now angry, ?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by felia(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
Free:

@felia
i said is possible wit some and not possible wit sum

well lately
is really been impossible for me to hv guy friends
because dey dnt want friendship
really, i never knew.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by orp: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2007
YES,DEPENDING ON YOUR INTENTION FOR THE FRIENSHIP.I HAVE MADE FRIENDS OF FOUR,FIVE,SIX YEARS WITH OPPOSITE SEX WITHOUT HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH THEM AND I AN LOOKING FOR MORE FRIENDS.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by soulpatrol(f): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2007
hell to the no!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by bunmii(f): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2007
yeah i think both sex can be friends but they both need to know where they stand with each other.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
why not i have enough opposite sex and there is nothing like thrash,u may fall in luv along d line with 1 of dis frend of urs but u must know how 2sort dis out.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by fekuti: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
just friends? abomination, tufiepa
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by danniecool(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
yes it is possible, depend how u guys handle issues
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by cutieexx(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2007
grin of course it's possible!!! and of course, that's if it's done with caution!!!! I've heard experiences that involved temptations of wanting to take the friendships with my guys friends to another level, but i overcame.VICE VERSA with me as well undecided; well, my situation is all just part of growing up,17yrs,u know, so its' all kool! So, YES, it's doable!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex? / Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.