Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! (2709 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs. Chima you paid $12 filling fee for Mr. Chima? Heck that cheap I have no Idea how cheap the filling thing is
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by tpia5: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2011
back to topic jare.

dont know who that s.hemale thinks s/he is.

these crooked wastes of skin are so annoying.

same way some roaches were posting my "n.aked videos" on here.

awon ti tiwon ti fo.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 14, 2011
@OP now what's the difference between what u just said and what I said up there?
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On Aug 14, 2011
Wow some people need to take their pills, darn frustrated! grin undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by tpia5: 4:03am On Aug 14, 2011
^^stop derailing the thread, monkey.

its not always about you and your frustrations cheesy

15000 posts in two years.

wonderful and very revealing.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Pweety4me(f): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2011
^^I think it's very clear to see from responses here who is frustrated between you and I smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Pweety4me(f): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2011
Lmaooo wow since when did tpia become an enemy?

Intresting!!

Woman don't take ur frustration out on me jare, fix up ur life.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 14, 2011
All risea - -> Almighty Tpia@ and her baby sister are here
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by MrsChima(f): 4:10am On Aug 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima you paid $12 filling fee for Mr. Chima? Heck that cheap I have no Idea how cheap the filling thing is

You got me bleeped up with them crackhead akatas you messed around with.  I don't pay men and trust me I wouldn't sell for peanuts either. 

$12 filing fee is additional to the court wedding fee.  Duh arse. 

And yes I do know PUNK ARSE boys like women paying for them and their ways. How pathetic.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by deniyor: 4:10am On Aug 14, 2011
@pweety
Is it true your azz is saggy and full of stretch marks? shocked shocked shocked
Just asking / trying to confirm.

Why are people figthing in many threads today?
tpia@:

^^is there a particular reason why you want to derail the thread like a gutter bred bat?

please take your frustrated life elsewhere.

if i'm five times your age, does that remove any wrinkles or stretch marks from your saggy behind?

no be fight o!!!

just take your bitterness to another place.

am i the one responsible for your life?

the thread was doing fine before you got here.

let's keep it that way.

if you need a man [maybe you're man-lover], then dont be fooled by the m in my profile.

i'm on my third husband- does that answer your question, snake?
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Pweety4me(f): 4:12am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^Who is fighting? i only made an enquiry, but instead some1 decided to ave a very questionable outburst.

I see you like instigating.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by deniyor: 4:13am On Aug 14, 2011
I'm only making an enquiry grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Pweety4me(f): 4:15am On Aug 14, 2011
^^I know you like trouble. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs. Chima de culo read my location and hell sure we don't have creak headed akata around this part.

Your are really getting old and now u need humor replacement cuz u don't get my jokes anymore. . Negro grande culo duh
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by BABE3: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2011
@ reality: there's a subtle difference. I don't feel like repeating myself.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 14, 2011
Go ahead and hug yourself ma'am
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by MrsChima(f): 4:18am On Aug 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima de culo read my location and hell sure we don't have creak headed akata around this part.

Your are really getting old and now u need humor replacement cuz u don't get my jokes anymore. . Negro grande culo duh

LMAO@no crackhead in Texas  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You may want to attend Chris Rock School of Humor because YOU SUCKS.  

You should know about being old, Grandpa.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by deniyor: 4:19am On Aug 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^I know you like trouble. smiley

Me? Nah. . . I stay away from trouble but trouble find my trouble a lot.
PS: You didn't satisfy my enquiry sad
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Pweety4me(f): 4:20am On Aug 14, 2011
^^You dey find trouble wink grin cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 14, 2011
Smh grannie are sure you're American? I guess your one of them that came in via tunnel or Rio G. Adios culo
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by MrsChima(f): 4:25am On Aug 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Smh grannie are sure you're American? I guess your one of them that came in via tunnel or Rio G. Adios culo

Let us not go there of how you came to the land of the free. lipsrsealed

Yeah and take the roaches with you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Mynd44: 4:27am On Aug 14, 2011
@REALITY101, Sorry about ealier aight
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Mynd44: 4:31am On Aug 14, 2011
Typia@, sorry I had to delete all that.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by tpia5: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2011
^^why did you delete it?

too bad some people like the s.hemale must always allow their personal frustrations to take over whatever they consider a brain, but that's not my problem.

btw, since you're looking for a girlfriend and have a vacancy, why not do the s.hemale a favour and hook up with her. It would greatly help her mental stability.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 14, 2011
@Mynd_44 cheers homie. . Ya ma homeboy u know. . "Laughs"

Mrs. Chima dang that land came for me. . Choicefully. . Go figure. . Now stop drailing this thread before I kick you grande culo
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by MrsChima(f): 4:39am On Aug 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima dang that land came for me. . Choicefully. . Go figure. . Now stop drailing this thread before I kick you grande culo

You can lift your legs that HIGH? Hmm. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 14, 2011
Can u stop? Why do I have a feeling you that you likelove me?
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by MrsChima(f): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Can u stop? Why do I[b] have a feeling you that you likelove me[/b]?

That's gas suga. It will surely pass.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by MrsChima(f): 4:47am On Aug 14, 2011
I sowwy Babe. kiss

You was saying again? Oh why do broke people spends more on the same thing? Beats me.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Mynd44: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2011
tpia@:

^^why did you delete it?

too bad some people like the s.hemale must always allow their personal frustrations to take over whatever they consider a brain, but that's not my problem.

btw, since you're looking for a girlfriend and have a vacancy, why not do the s.hemale a favour and hook up with her. It would greatly help her mental stabil
ity
I'Ll pass.
I deleted it cos BABE! said I was spaming "her" thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2011
Typing from phone suck. I believe u grab what I wanted to say even with the grinding wording. . Now slid I have some shits to flip up to.
Re: Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! by Mynd44: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^
browse with my phone too and it really sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? / She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.