Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58341 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by amliftedhigher: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars
Your spinsterhood is originally made in heaven

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Paracetamol01: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

. you wan use style Japan with d man money abi ?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by oluxy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

People in Canada will lick you and dump you then stay calm to wait for other people like you to continue on.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by turawaa(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Do you think that Student Visa you are rejecting (in your dream) is easy to get.

From this, I deducted that You can’t even be a good wife

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by mrdharkchild(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You got mouth though, for a lady in Nigeria with no prospect of anything.
Even in the Canada you are still giving condition of Student visa non inclusive.

Nor Vex!
Which Visa u get?
All girls here in Canada are so fucking lonely and looking for guys.
You in Nigeria, with your old stretched, dirty, common, pussy are making demands.

When you are nowhere to be found.
Where do u work in Nigeria if I may ask?
What are you going to offer?
Is it sex and babies?

We've got hoes here who gives us sex.
Babies ain't a problem.
What will you do different desperate ho?

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Positiveme2020: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
SIRTee15:

Why not run the express entry yourself and then relocate to Canada where u can meet the naija- Canadian man of your dreams.

She is looking for soft landing.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by savysu: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
After thet have bleeped the he'll outa you

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Earthquakes: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

I need more reason than this to leave other girls and settle for you.
I met all your requirements but you need to meet mine..
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by RichAbujaGuy: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Excellent response young lady, maybe one of the best I've ever read on NL. I can tell you've had some decent home training . May you link up with the perfect or near perfect mate very soon and live happily ever after. wink
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by savysu: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
When they tell them Internet never forgets

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by merits(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
uote author=Jeweltz post=118232634]Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars[/quote]
Hello am here,I stayed in Ontario Canada.quote me to give you my contact.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by merits(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

So you be Ashawo prostitute.internet never forget.

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ObalendeCMS: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Ihave friends in Lagos
Your monicker is a place in Lagos

Dad is Hausa mom is Igbo

Okay now.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Emmanuel30a: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Canada is not your home... If you like, go to Rome to make a home & be saying when you are in Rome; you would be like Rome or you would be like a Rome... Is Rome your home? If you like use chrome or use google chrome to find a home or use google chrome to find a home in Rome... Rome is not your home... Rome is not a home... Likewise, this world is not my home... This world is not a home... This world is not your home... Is this world your home? Or you think this world is a home or is your home, because you have foam, phone, iphone & telephone, etc? If you like, use adobe to go around the globe... If you like, use adobe to look around the globe & or to see around the globe... What did you see or what would you see? Men & women are bad omen...
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Aguiyimba(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
youngreezy:
you don dey like me abi?I no say I get vibes.....I rant in peace

Odi egwu onye vibes
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Judybash93(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
哈哈哈哈哈

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Kfather88: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?
cooking na it's in her application letter lol cheesy
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Emmanuel30a: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Men and women are bad omen... Men and women with semen and abdomen or men and women with semen in their abdomen, are bad omen... It doesn't matter if they are bearing Benjamin and are living in Yemen or in Yemen republic... It doesn't matter if your name is Benjamin and you are living in Yemen or in Yemen Republic... You don't need to say amen... You don't need specimen or you don't to see or use specimen before you can say amen or for you to say amen... You don't need any specimen, before you would know that men and women with semen and abdomen or with semen in their abdomen; are bad omen... No need to say amen...
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Emmanuel909090: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Will you still be submissive after marriage?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by LOVEGINO(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
make I see ur pisure first. Hope everything yapa sha?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by RichAbujaGuy: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
savysu:
When they tell them Internet never forgets

You be DSS or FBI? Excellent research. And I just complimented her on her bringing peace of mind to a relationship comment. Mumu me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by LOVEGINO(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Men and women are bad omen... Men and women with semen and abdomen or men and women with semen in their abdomen, are bad omen... It doesn't matter if they are bearing Benjamin and are living in Yemen or in Yemen republic... It doesn't matter if your name is Benjamin and you are living in Yemen or in Yemen Republic... You don't need to say amen... You don't need specimen or you don't to see or use specimen before you can say amen or for you to say amen... You don't need any specimen, before you would know that men and women with semen and abdomen or with semen in their abdomen; are bad omen... No need to say amen...
make una no dey smoke weed for hot sun, una no gree.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Agbebakun22: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Coming from someone that has dirty past. How can u had sex with ur cousin. Just a shame

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Ijb11: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

I am in canada and hell no we don’t want people like you here. We are reserved and we will rather date the whites or blacks from other african countries than to bring headache and problems from home .most nigerian girls here are problems and many 95percent of them are single. There are many like you here with same mindset and over 40 still single desperately looking for husband despite having permanent residence no one is willing to date them . No one want problems.

I advice you to tell your father and mother to put money together and send you to canada then you can come see for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nonexisting1: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Even in the Canada you are still giving condition of Student visa non inclusive.

Nor Vex!
Which Visa u get?
You in Nigeria, with your old stretched, dirty, common, pussy are making demands.

Is it sex and babies?

Babies ain't a problem.
My nigga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by chigoizie7(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You go tire.
Better work your way out.
A true loving man will find you. Stop being an opportunist

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Sammmypoko(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
So you mean I can get a beautiful girl over there? I've been trying to secure a Nigerian babe here before I move because of how hard it might be to get a serious girl over there?

mrdharkchild:

Nor Vex!
Which Visa u get?

Is it sex and babies?

Babies ain't a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by advanceDNA: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
savysu:
After thet have bleeped the he'll outa you

FBI

..una don go dig up her comments....

tell me how this one will be a good wife that will give peace as she claimed?? This things are not rocket science if she be good woman for real, person go don marry am since

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by jubrilELsudan: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

CUM AND MARRY ME

AM BASED IN JOHANNESBURG SINCE 2000 AND AM SINGLE AND DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by cedricksly: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

you go spend long for market.... Go build yourself, you no dey Forbid to enter Canada by yourself....

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Emmanuel30a: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
LOVEGINO:
make una no dey smoke weed for hot sun, una no gree.
Sebi we dey smoke am together?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by youngreezy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Odi egwu onye vibes
awwwum a vibe giver,bloody samaritan....I rant in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.