Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? (31911 Views)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Jman06(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.
If all the females are self disciplined, there won't be any promiscuous guy out there
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Donmobi(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Both gender share it equally.

Nevertheless scientific ratio proves that the population of women to men is unequal with the female slightly above their counterparts in populace.

Putting everything into consideration, we now know our answer.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by bigsmoke2(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Women are in control of sex.it happens when they let. If a Man has a woman against he will he would be looking at serious jail time. Women hardly ever need to force a man if they want a man. grin
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by IamMobisola(f): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2022
MNDY:

Do you know how many aunties abuse small-small boys in different homes everyday too?
So, because that one is not publicized, you think it is not happening abi?
It has dangerous effect on the boy-child and even makes him a rapist and unable to control his urge as an adult later.
These aunties use small-small boys because of shakara to do it with adults.
Even when they have boyfriends.

So you are basically saying men who are rapists were sexually abused as kids? Lmao see excuse
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by xynerise: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Behind every promiscuous male there is a female and vice versa
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Fastexchange02: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
It may be morally wrong for a man to be promiscuous but it is not legally wrong. Dick was never made for one woman but every pussy was made for one man. A woman is supposed to stay with one man, bible supports it, qu'aran supports it and every religion supports it. Bible supports divorce when man catches wife with another man but it keeps mum on when woman catches her husband with another woman. If you are not willing to share dick with your fellow vaginarians, you are simply greedy, wicked, unreasonable, insatiable and should never commit to any relationship because you're an olosho. That's what the bible calls such women so don't attack me.
This op is enlighten
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Advancedman(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

What's your take on this issue dear Nairalanders?

The female has been leading since creation that is why Adam fell, Sarah arm twisted Abraham in marrying and sending away the Egyptian, Potiphar's wife tormented Joseph..
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Osaib: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.

Are you saying there are no lesbians?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by MNDY(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

So you are basically saying men who are rapists were sexually abused as kids? Lmao see excuse

Basically, stop playing the victim all the time as if you are the only gender affected.
The world is unfair to both genders.
And yes, the boy-child sexual abuse greatly contributes to rape situation.
That as.s on you sha....opooor!
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Silentgroper(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
The male is more compromising when it comes to sexual relationship.
It takes two to tango fam.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by FireUpNow(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Anything Una choose.

Sha remember I'm your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Your WhatsApp contact or Gmail please
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
FireUpNow:

Your WhatsApp contact or Gmail please

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by vickydevoka(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

It all depends
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by AiiVee(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2022
This doesn't even make sense. Cause we could also say if all females are self disciplined there won't be promiscuous male.
virginprincess:

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by rickleye: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2022
It’s always been and will be men !
Men do it because we can
Ladies out of a need.

A few ladies do it to get money for school.
Men do it and give ladies said money.

A few ladies cheat with their neighbours
Men do it and neglect wife who sleeps with someone who gives them attention.

Men have been sleeping around for a long time and even brag about it.

Men brags about body count = stud
Women talks about body count = slut .

No one can argue contrary.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by FireUpNow(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

will contact you, thanks
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Ylink4sure: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
For every promiscuous Male,there is a female! After all,a Man copulates with a woman. If a woman is not available for a promiscuous Man,then the act won't happen. So it's equal number.

imagrg:

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by xevove2061: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Wbo is thw fool thag even raised this qiestion up in the firsg plaxe
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by templeRun20(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Bobrisky sex
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by DLivingAncestor: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2022
C'man man , we all knows that those DAUGHTERS OF EVE are the most Promiscuous
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by templeRun20(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Snitch24:
Female are more
Imagine the numbers of jogolo compared to hookup babes
The percentages are high compared with population

So because men are not disciplined that's why women go about half naked? Is that why women sleep with dogs? Is that why women go into prostitution?. Park well joor

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Tradepunter2: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:

nonsense una go die of loneliness........... Do you know the amount of female to male??

Do you know how many ladies suffer from depression?? How many females register for therapy sessions here in Nigeria?

How many females go for a church counseling session?

When you live in myopia you let your illusion translate into reality

all that mentioned above are hard true facts gotten from work

And a major way for most ladies to let this out is via promiscuity.

You have not even mention the LESBIAN RISE as a result in promiscuos lives of nigerian women..
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by phemmyfour: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:

The male, cos they don't attach emotion to sex

Not worried about menstrual cycle and pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Maynman: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

See question.
Which sex has a motto of “We are polygamous in nature”?
Lmao

Which sex has a motto of “my body, my choice”?
Lol
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Silentgroper(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
bigsmoke2:
Women are in control of sex.it happens when they let. If a Man has a woman against he will he would be looking at serious jail time. Women hardly ever need to force a man if they want a man. grin
Thank u.. In other words, women are d promiscuos one...

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Maynman: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

My opinion is based on the topic who is more promiscuous without adding or removing anything

How many men are able to get sex, compare to women that give sex.
A lady can wake up in the morning and be determined to get laid, a man can’t do that.

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by MNDY(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Psoul:

There is nothing like the sex that is more promiscuous.

Let's take this analogy.
Let's say we have 10 men and 10 women in the world and you say that men are more promiscuous.
It meant that, if all the men are promiscuous, then we can say that:
1...all the men are having sex with all the 10 women. This is equal
2...the 10 men are having sex with few of the women. Lets say 5 out of 10 women. This means that wen women are promiscuous, they are highly promiscuous than men that the few promiscuous ones can be so promiscuous that they can satisfy all promiscuous men around.

In any of the above situations, we can deduct that both men are women are equally promiscuous when they want to be.
It is not a gender thing.

My own analogy:
Except rape, a man will do nothing if the woman refuses to open her legs for him.
Even if forcefully opened by the man, she still holds immense power to NOT let him penetrate her.
Overpowering her to penetrate her amounts to rape though.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex.
The multiple in-and-out thrusts form the woman's sexual enjoyment up until she climaxes.
(Shook ur finger inside your nose and tell me which of the 2 dey feel am)
The man enjoys the sex when he climaxes only.

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by thelegend1(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

They commercialize sex and use it as a weapon because they know your gender is too promiscuous

I wonder if you realize what you wrote is further admission of your genders promiscuity.

Pls read your response again...
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Men of course, without demand there won't be supply grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Male of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.