Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87088 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Funflipper: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
seunt4ut:
This is obviously an arranged chat.

You got it spot on!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cheap thread for cheap clout.. most people juz feel Nairalanders are so gullible.. though not their fault sha
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by fof1: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.

Lies upon Lies...Stories for Entertainment
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by bewla(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin
a sweet death like ota pia pia will do the trick
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by kwinanitaa(f): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Some of us are just plain evil. I pray never to do this to my boo.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Amarita(f): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Asswear heaven will be far from dis woman..she go see d gate of heaven but to enter am go hard..wat kind of wickedness is dis..honestly this is evil..chai..pure evil..na now I know say some women are sent from d pit of hell..

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by okwusdaddy: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Very bad wife.I feel so sorry for the man.My goodness.This is the worst kind of betrayal. I think there are more evil women than men in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Baitullah: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
dollytino4real:
That woman supposed go rest for jail with hard labour to reset her yanch
Sadly, there's no law protecting men against such breathe-taking fraudulent sin from women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by SPAMBOX7: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

I don't why their conversation is funny to me
Same here grin

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Konjiboii: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anyone can post any thing on social media and say it's true,in as much as this things do happen this particular one smells of just another made up gist, if it's true then any which way the husband choose to deal with it is justified. Hopefully it doesn't end in a blood bath
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Maysdevices(f): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

Because it’s fake. Clickbait for men to self-service on
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Anfield247(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them
English you no sabi, u dey Bleep another persin wife to stuporously
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Maysdevices(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
InfinityFabric:
She will still open legs again. Women no dey too get sense like that.
Don't be Simp! Don't be Simp! Don't be Simp!
Repeat this to your mother and sisters at home.

If then no break your empty head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by citu8(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
This particular WhatsApp convo ain't new...seen this way back as 2018
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by FireUpNow(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them
The English get as e I but on a serious note that woman is a demon that needs to be casted out
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by iezeiyida(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you are married as a man, I think it'd be better doing paternity test in a good hospital each time your wife birth a child for you, to avoid these sort of nonsense story when the children may have grown up

It happened in my area too, few months ago. Something lead to another, which forced the man's wife to confess that her husband's supposed first son were not his biological son. Belong to the man she dated last before she married her husband

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Anfield247(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's the pathetic truth.
Most of these sidemen phuck them like whores without dignity and I guess they enjoy such that way. But our men should start learning how to divorce these women or torture them emotionally before leaving them. That should be the goal.

U don't have to beat your wife up to prove a point, rather adopt other measures worse than physical abuse. U can start by elevating ur maids to madam level & treating dem as QUEENS.
Or you can propose to her unmarried sister & divorce the deceitful WIFE. WAYS plenty naaaa!
My brother, may your days be long

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Originality007: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Maysdevices:
Because it’s fake. Clickbait for men to self-service on

well I can't say it's fake, look at the time inverter of the message, if is a fake message the time may b the same.

things are really happening
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by tishbite41(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
This chat don tey na
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by 4tomandchi: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
UncleTJAY:

English hard Dem no be small las las na to fu*k simple for dem.

My opinion make the man just pack leave the house for them for his sanity sake.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Maysdevices(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Originality007:

well I can't say it's fake, look at the time inverter of the message, if is a fake message the time may b the same.

things are really happening
Its not about the time.

Both writing styles are the same and that’s not how conversations work. Read the comment below.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by DeepRoyal: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

That's because it's scripted. A genuine conversation can't be this casual

It's too wrong to be right.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by johnnychuks(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hope say no be one guy way bring such issue this afternoon that some one is calling the wife from office on Nairaland here? Abi the matter done finally come to play?
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
kileleyi ooo lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by ZINNYBANKS: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
women are very cunny and manipulative. Have you ever Wondered why Satan went straight to Eve and not Adam? He know say if you wan catch snake u gas do like snake.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by dododawa1: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin

say wetin happen?? Anybody who kills should be prepared to join his victims and explain to God what happened to all of them coming b4 their time. undecided
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by drimzsmoke(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.

On point!!! cool cool cool cool cool
My gender be doing everything just to make the female gender look stupid.Now some shallow minded "boys" will come here and start insulting all the women in the world,their mothers,sisters and unborn daughters inclusive
Another one:
"Woman":....be treating this way
"Man":....not marrying you....
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Zion243(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
I just want to think that some of these things are actually framed and not a real life occurrence.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by JustPowerApps(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
cool Another level bursted, casted, revealed cheesy grin

Lemme camp here, this will be fun.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Anfield247(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

So, you mean illiterates don't go for illiterates or what? What about the theory of birds of same feather flocking together?

My friend you have to start believing such SHIT.
Most MARRIED MEN are hiding a lot from people because if such should leak, their wives will be heading back to base. Some kept such away and did like nothing happened to save the family's integrity, so that their daughters could get married. Because such can soil family image.

IF most married men start opening up, the enthusiasm of marriage across the globe will wane swiftly. I have been in a position where i have had to entertain the problems of both husbands and wife surrounding infertility & pleasure. So, I know what I'm saying.
Women carry bagages. And they know!
My brother, tell him ooh, what some people see as grammatical rules, some other people can take it as a grammatical error

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Das1mama: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pls somebody should play this song, sang by "DON WILLIAMS" 'this world is not my home! Too bad!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.