Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? (19289 Views)

Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Are Libyans Ignorant Of Their Own Racial Makeup Or Just Plain Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Please, wash your mouth with soap, rinse out with acid and go back to that religious thread and coherently explain how human beings evolved from SAND! ! !

How did you become a moderator anyways? Aren't you supposed to guard against derailing of threads? Aren't you guilty of that right now? Take your sorry a$$ back to that thread and explain yourself and keep out the usual boring stories of how you made it from a dress-wearing-secretary to a lab attendant.

Go on boy. Go fetch! ! !

You must be so obsessed with me you cant think straight anymore. Me a moderator? grin What next? I purchased NL too?
Ol' boy, exchanging words with you sometimes is as futile as chasing the wind. You're not worth it.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
davidylan:

You must be so obsessed with me you cant think straight anymore. Me a moderator?  grin What next? I purchased NL too?
Ol' boy, exchanging words with you sometimes is as futile as chasing the wind. You're not worth it.

How can i be worth it when you are totally clueless about your SAND theory and yet, you spend all your time (day and night) insulting your betters in the religious forum and in that deluded mind of yours, you believe that smacks of "intelligence". Go hug a cactus! ! !

Sucka! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

How can i be worth it when you are totally clueless about your SAND theory and yet, you spend all your time (day and night) insulting your betters in the religious forum and in that deluded mind of yours, you believe that smacks of "intelligence". Go hug a cactus! ! !

Sucka! ! !

i suppose you include yourself in there? grin Ego stroking at its best.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
Is that the best you can do? I though you had a phd in the derogatory remark department. I'm disappointed!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Is that the best you can do? I though you had a phd in the derogatory remark department. I'm disappointed!

nah, some folks are just not worth the space such remarks would be typed on. grin jog on dude, you seem to have serious problems maintaining civil discourse.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
davidylan:

nah, some folks are just not worth the space such remarks would be typed on.  grin jog on dude, you seem to have serious problems maintaining civil discourse.

Yeah, this is coming from someone who's hallmark is to go into temper tantrums and shoving heaps of insults at whoever has a counter perspective other than his.

Bloody hypocrite! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Sagamite, I'm still waiting for hell to come down from the sky after all the thunder and lightening you've displayed.

You are waiting for hell to come down, but you are dodging me like a scared pucci. grin grin grin

Cretin that is comparing an elected official to a murderous dictator. grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by cap28: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri you are too intelligent to be wasting your breath on those two dim circus chimps aka dumb (sagamite) and dumber (all4naija) those two dummies couldnt have an intellectual conversation even if their lives depended on it.

the racist al qaeda thugs are now talking about instituting sharia law in libya effectively taking libya back to the stone age

listen to an interesting analysis of how the removal of the gaddaffi regime will affect the rest of africa:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dbclFV_70[/flash]
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2011
cap28:

harakiri you are too intelligent to be wasting your breath on those two dim circus chimps aka dumb (sagamite) and dumber (all4naija) those two dummies couldnt have an intellectual conversation even if their lives depended on it.

the racist al qaeda thugs are now talking about instituting sharia law in libya effectively taking libya back to the stone age

listen to an interesting analysis of how the removal of the gaddaffi regime will affect the rest of africa:

[flash=300,300]

Thanks man. Sometimes i wonder what these people are arguing about when the facts are staring at them right in the face.

@Davidylan,Sagamite, (and his d.i.ck sucking buddy) all4naija

Make an effort to watch the video (and actually LISTEN to the commentary) before commenting.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2011
harakiri:

Thanks man. Sometimes i wonder what these people are arguing about when the facts are staring at them right in the face.

Make an effort to watch the video (and actually LISTEN to the commentary) before commenting.

If you bothered to read my post before hyperventilating, you would notice i have the same opinion as you do on the Libya issue. grin
narrow-minded cows.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2011
Yeah, I read your lame attempt to discredit my comments with snide remarks. You're dumber than a sack of bricks DAVIDYLAN. I know your shaming tactics all too well. Dress wearing secretary.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2011
harakiri:

Cretin, you are still running. Well I guess that is probably the only sign you have a brain, no matter how little. It would be foolhardy to take me on in any debate when you know what will happen, so for once you used your brain. grin

cap28:

[flash=300,300]

You are a cretin!

Your mentally ill arse keeps on bringing stewpid conspiracy reports from reetards like you.

Gaddafi is now the representation of Africa? Foooooooool.

Africa is a source of cheap labour? How? If someone said Asia is a source of cheap labour we will understand but this schizo creates his own delusional world.

Go and pop your pills.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
At least four Libyan fighters have been killed in the capital, Tripoli, in a blast that went off as residents, already rejoicing at the fall of Muammar Gaddafi's regime, celebrated Eid-al-Fitr.

Some residents said it was a car bomb and the blast was carried out by Gaddafi loyalists.

"At 5:30am local time [03:30GMT] exactly, I heard an explosion," Omar Mahmoud, a resident whose windows were shattered at his home in the Al-Andaluss neighbourhood, told the AFP news agency on Wednesday. http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/08/201183113850542486.html

The war is not over yet and Libya is turning into Iraq. Them never see anything  grin grin grin grin grin

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT THE LIBYA WAR AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, WATCH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek&feature=related
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
Some of what I have found out about Libya & Muammar Al Qaddafi since the brutal, illegal invasion of Libya by Rothschild owned NATO forces.

I ask all reading this to do whatever they can to oppose the New World Order, NATO, the UN & our corrupt politicians.

Please read Qaddafi's Green Book. Download link:

http://911-truth.net/other-books/Muammar-Qaddafi-Green-Book-Eng.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Book

And yet they call him many evil names, all those ignorant bast-ards who don't know anything, please shu-t the f-u-c-k up

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.Hosea 4:6
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
mail4gift2:

Some of what I have found out about Libya & Muammar Al Qaddafi since the brutal, illegal invasion of Libya by Rothschild owned NATO forces.

I ask all reading this to do whatever they can to oppose the New World Order, NATO, the UN & our corrupt politicians.

Please read Qaddafi's Green Book. Download link:

http://911-truth.net/other-books/Muammar-Qaddafi-Green-Book-Eng.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Book

And yet they call him many evil names, all those ignorant bast-ards who don't know anything, please shu-t the f-u-c-k up

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.Hosea 4:6

You are destroyed by mental retardation!

Fcking ediot telling me to waste my time reading Gaddafi's green book.

E no go better for you.

Pass the book to ediots like harakiri.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
This video shows the history of the family and how they have accumulated their vast wealth, and I hope this will give you an insight on their plan to dominate the world through central banking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4IGwuKdUQ
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sagamite:

You are destroyed by mental retardation!

Fcking ediot telling me to waste my time reading Gaddafi's green book.

E no go better for you.

Pass the book to ediots like harakiri.

I don dey watch your posts for some time now and the truth is, am not surprise, seriously am not, dats what you expect from illiterates so am not going to exchange words with you, trust me, you don't worth it.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
mail4gift2:

I don dey watch your posts for some time now and the truth is, am not surprise, seriously am not, dats what you expect from illiterates so am not going to exchange words with you, trust me, you don't worth it.

Your dumb arse can never be as educated as the maggots that come out from excrement.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Your dumb arse can never be as educated as the maggots that come out from excrement.

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^
Stop f.o.o.ling yourself slowpoke!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Stop f.o.o.ling yourself slowpoke!
mail4gift2:

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^
*facepalm*
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
*facepalm*
mail4gift2:

mail4gift2:

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
@mail4gift, Don't border yourself with the likes of Sagamite and his d.I.ck sucking sidekick "all4naija". Nairaland is plagued with dullards like them who can't pass an IQ test to save their lives. Great comments though. Cheers man.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
harakiri:

@mail4gift, Don't border yourself with the likes of Sagamite and his d.I.ck sucking sidekick "all4naija". Nairaland is plagued with dullards like them who can't pass an IQ test to save their lives. Great comments though. Cheers man.

Run, dimwitted coward!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2011
harakiri:

Thanks Boss.

Sagamite:

Run, dimwitted coward!
mail4gift2:

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
Where are those moronic mental patients called cap28 and mail4gift2?

What are you guys doing?

You let them kill your Brother Leader?

You fcking sell outs. You could not die for Gaddafi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
They (The West) have finally killed a great man, lets all fold our hands and watch what will happen to Libya now, remember what happened and is still happening in Iraq, the war is far from over, May the Soul of Muammar Gaddafi rest in Peace
Sagamite:

What are you guys doing?

You fcking sell outs. You could not die for Gaddafi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
mail4gift2:

They (The West) have finally killed a great man, lets all fold our hands and watch what will happen to Libya now, remember what happened and is still happening in Iraq, the war is far from over, May the Soul of Muammar Gaddafi rest in Peace
Sorry, Iraq case is so much different from this. The Libyans fought this war with the backings of NATO. This happened during the time of Arab uprising and just to mention a few. There is nothing like what you are trying to insinuate here will happen. What is going to be the major hurdle is the time it will take to build the country, at least, that's the experience of war and it is by no means there are going to be complaints!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
all4naija:

Sorry, Iraq case is so much different from this. The Libyans fought this war with the backings of NATO. This happened during the time of Arab uprising and just to mention a few. There is nothing like what you are trying to insinuate here will happen. What is going to be the major hurdle is the time it will take to build the country, at least, that's the experience of war and it is by no means there are going to be complaints!

OK
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by cap28: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

What are you guys doing?

Listen very carefully you ugly chimp faced, half wit, in a million years you and your entire lineage of ugly god forsaken chimpfaced bastar.ds will never achieve one zillionth of what brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi acheived in his lifetime, you are a lonely parasitic half wit who is too weak and cowardly to have a life, you therefore spend  your entire life on a computer gettnig into e fights (because those are the only kind of fights you will ever be capable of getting into without being beaten to a bloody pulp)

you do this in order to release all that pent up frustration of living a lonely, sex free life

It must be hell being you as you have been condemned to a miserable, pathetic existence as a tragic internet warrior.

remember i told you on one post once that you and your family of bast.ards are not fit to eat Qadaffi's sh.it - my feelings remain the same on that issue.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

Listen very carefully you ugly chimp faced, half wit, in a million years you and your entire lineage of ugly god forsaken chimpfaced bastar.ds will never achieve one zillionth of what brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi acheived in his lifetime, you are a lonely parasitic half wit who is too weak and cowardly to have a life, you therefore spend  your entire life on a computer gettnig into e fights (because those are the only kind of fights you will ever be capable of getting into without being beaten to a bloody pulp)

you do this in order to release all that pent up frustration of living a lonely, sex free life

It must be hell being you as you have been condemned to a miserable, pathetic existence as a tragic internet warrior.

remember i told you on one post once that you and your family of bast.ards are not fit to eat Qadaffi's sh.it - my feelings remain the same on that issue. 

Cretin!

Why did you not go and Zenga Zenga for your great achiever?

You let the white man kill him. Sell out. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / South African Youths Are Very Lazy - SA Lady (Video) / EU Decides To Provide Weapons Worth €500 Million To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.