Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,479 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? (19279 Views)

Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Are Libyans Ignorant Of Their Own Racial Makeup Or Just Plain Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by cap28: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
mail4gift2:

MAY YOUR WHOLE GENERATION NEVER KNOW PEACE, you and your generation shall seek for peace and freedom but you will not get it.AMEN
YOUR FATHER AND GENERATION NEGRO.

Look at this convicted drug mule - you are already serving a life sentence in a malaysian prison for carrying drugs you monster, please take down that hideous picture you took in your prison cell, your ugly face is giving me nightmares you gargoyle.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by cap28: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
PStylish:

@Cap28
You disappoint me a lot.I swear.Is it by force to stay abroad?
Come back home if you are not ok.We shall gladly receive you.
Stop allowing the imagined ghosts of the white man to continue hurting you.
You are fast becoming a psycho.
Gaddafi who used to address his people from Bab Az-ziziyah in the open is now a rat who dares not come out or declare his whereabouts.
The NTC leaders are all moving about freely.The rebel military command is now in his former compound and you are here ranting.
Freedom is sweet.Pray never to lose yours.

The Syrian people and opposition have categorically rejected any form of foreign military in their country.At least I heard that on AlJazeera some minutes back.And the West have respected wish.Also, Syria remains a Russian ally ("colony"wink.This also makes it complex for the West to do anything militarily.
Iraq was a mistake but its a good one all the same.The world is better of without all these tyrants and sit tight dictators.

Pstylish if you had the opportunity you would switch places with me in a heartbeat so dont even go there with me.

what freedom are you enjoying in nigeria? freedom to live without electricity supply 24 hours of the day?
freedom to spend years looking for a job?
freedom to live from hand to mouth while nigerian looter leaders live in opulence?
freedom to be at the mercy of armed robbers and kidnappers?
freedom to die from minor illnesses because your govt wont spend money providing proper health care?
freedom to acquire a half baked education that can not even get you a job in nigeria talk less of outside the country?

YOu can delude yourself all you want that you are better off in nigeria than those of us here in the west but i can tell you this - at least we are not fighting for the most basic amenities, at least no one here is eating out of a dustbin, living in unsanitary conditions or resorting to armed robbery or prostitution in order to survive.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
cap28:

why dont you take a trip to libya and repeat what you have just said in front of any libyan person  - i should have guessed that your dim brain would not be able to work out that those al qaeda gangsters actually hate people who look like you - my prayer is that you could be airlifted into benghazi and dropped off into the middle of one of those rebel camps i would personally relish the opportunity to witness you being tortured and castrated by your al qaeda heroes.

I dont expect a gibbering imbe.cile like you to understand anything about gadaffi or what he stood for because you are mentally re.tarded, i therefore wont bother trying to educate you.

Foolish apes like you would rather sheepishly follow the likes of buffoons like obj, ibb, okonjo iweala and other fraudsters who have sentenced you to a life of eternal misery and grinding poverty.

Being a natural born slave you can never and will never understand what it means to stand up for justice, equality and freedom, you have been beaten down for so long that you automatically assume your lowly position in life as a platinum plated efulefu.

Like the jibbering and subservient dunce that you are you do not even understand just how embarrasing you sound whenever you open that hole you call a mouth.  for the record you and your entire family are not fit to kiss the feet of muammar gadaffi, infact your entire lineage are not even fit to eat his sh.it.

Be gone !! you imbe.cile

Weyree!

Why don't you go to Tripoli and tell them that Gaddafi was wonderful for them. grin grin grin grin grin

mail4gift2:

I think you are the bigger fool here, your name sounds familiar, you must be one of those high school graduates who eats mommy thank you, have is school uniform washed by the house maid while you run around and play with your puppy. grow up you bigot, you want to know why the WEST is bombing Libya? watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNeZ75SdYYA&feature=related.

i want you to answer this questions, why did America bomb Iraq? thousands are dying in Syria as you read this and yet they have not sent one single Nato troops there to help the helpless civilians. wake up boi, its time to grow up. FOOL

You are a cretin!

You dumb shyt!

What will they gain from sending planes to Syria? Fooool!

You don't think there needs to be a mixture of fighting rebels with planes?

How many of the Western countries are economically viable to be sending planes everywhere? And if they send it, reetards like you will be the first to scream ulterior motives, hate of muslims.

But when your cretinous arse needs help, you will scream for the West? Cretin!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by emmatok(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
PStylish:

This is why I said you are fast becoming a psycho.
You claim to be living and enjoying a first class life in obodo oyinbo yet you hate your landlord(oyinbo man) from the bottom of your heart.
You said I am living from hand to mouth and blah blah blah and yet I have no grudge whatsoever against the oyinbo man cos my destiny is not in his hands like yours is.
Are you not an ingrate??
You better dont let them read your nairaland posts otherwise they will deport you to your original home "dungeon".

Bros, please leave cap28 alone.

Just imagine the way he describe freedom, then you will understand how he reasons.

Well some prisoners in Europe are getting free and better electricity supply, food, medical care e.t.c than some Africans

It think he should go to those Prisons and understand what freedom means.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by cap28: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
PStylish:

This is why I said you are fast becoming a psycho.
You claim to be living and enjoying a first class life in obodo oyinbo yet you hate your landlord(oyinbo man) from the bottom of your heart.
You said I am living from hand to mouth and blah blah blah and yet I have no grudge whatsoever against the oyinbo man cos my destiny is not in his hands like yours is.
Are you not an ingrate??
You better dont let them read your nairaland posts otherwise they will deport you to your original home "dungeon".

Pstylish i see the white man for what he is - a demon - you see him as your saviour.

you may not know it but he is controlling your destiny over in nigeria - your govt is a puppet govt who does the bidding of america and europe, why is a world bank stooge running nigeria's economy? why has nigeria decided to take the IMF's "advice" and devalue the naira? why has your puppet finance minister decided to remove the fuel subsidy knowing fully well it cause even more pain and suffering for the average nigerian?
the white man controls you through your bufoonish leaders but you are too blind to see it, they want to grind you into the dust but you cant see it.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
PStylish:

@Cap28
You  disappoint me a lot.I swear.Is it by force to stay abroad?
Come back home if you are not ok.We shall gladly receive you.
Stop allowing the imagined ghosts of the white man to continue hunting you.
You are fast becoming a psycho.

Gaddafi who used to address his people from Bab Az-ziziyah in the open is now a rat who dares not come out or declare his whereabouts.
The NTC leaders are all moving about freely.The rebel military command is now in his former compound and you are here ranting.
Freedom is sweet.Pray never to lose yours.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don talk am several times, you stil dey think na case of "fast becoming"?  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-644107.320.html#msg8118126
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2011
Sagamite:

Weyree!

Why don't you go to Tripoli and tell them that Gaddafi was wonderful for them.  grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

You dumb shyt!

What will they gain from sending planes to Syria? Fooool!

You don't think there needs to be a mixture of fighting rebels with planes?

How many of the Western countries are economically viable to be sending planes everywhere? And if they send it, reetards like you will be the first to scream ulterior motives, hate of muslims.

But when your cretinous arse needs help, you will scream for the West? Cretin!
cap28:

Look at this convicted drug mule - you are already serving a life sentence in a malaysian prison for carrying drugs you monster, please take down that hideous picture you took in your prison cell, your ugly face is giving me nightmares you gargoyle.

Na Ogu go punish ona two and ona generations, may your generations be slaves to others, may your generations never know peace or happiness, may you always stumble and fall IDIOTS of the same Generation. GOD PUNISH YOU BOTH, Bastard.

You make me laugh, you see how you think, just like a high school graduate, so every body that goes to Malaysia goes there to do drugs, your pathetic, i wonder the kind of children you will produce, JUNKY
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2011
mail4gift2:

Na Ogu go punish ona two and ona generations, may your generations be slaves to others, may your generations never know peace or happiness, may you always stumble and fall IDIOTS of the same Generation. GOD PUNISH YOU BOTH, Bastard.

You make me laugh, you see how you think, just like a high school graduate, so every body that goes to Malaysia goes there to do drugs, your pathetic, i wonder the kind of children you will produce, JUNKY

You must be a drug-headed cretin with these rants. grin grin grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Smi1(m): 1:19am On Aug 26, 2011
Where is the moderator ? guess he's enjoying people derailing this sweet thread sad
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by knightride: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2011
Just as Eve was deceived by the Serpent in the Garden of Eden, where the serpent told her that if she ate the forbidden fruit, she would become like God. So, the west has deceived some of Libya’s gullible citizens to believe that the ousting of Ghadaffi would amount to a better life for them.
But unfortunately, Eve only realized she was stark naked after eating the fruit and started looking for leaves to cover her unclothedness. That means the grace of God that was covering her unclothedness was taken away just by biting a fruit. Libyans too will realize how naked they are when all this drama is over and they would seek anything to cover their shame. But it will be too late.
Eve went ahead to deceive Adam into committing the same mistake and he also fell for it. Libyans will try and convince any other gullible nation that they did the right thing and also encourage them to follow suit by campaigning for democracy (i.e. becoming a mouthpiece for America); just like Nigeria; a nation that does not know where it is coming from or where it is going. Nigeria that is yet to get its bearing right is also campaigning for democracy in Libya. But woes betide any nation that would take such advice.
When Buhari lost his court case against Obasanjo in 2007, he accused Obj of “Raping Democracy”.
Recently, Michail Goberchev of Russia accused President Vladimir Putin of Russia of “Castrating Democracy”.
The fact remains that, Democracy is nothing but a failure. Even America can never ever practice true democracy. Unfortunately, America has succeeded in brainwashing people, especially Africans that it is the best system of government. What a pity!!!
Lessons for Libya:- 
1. Better is a dry morsel with quietness, than a house of feasting with strife (Prov. 17:1)
2. Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a fatted calf with hatred (Prov. 15:17)
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by stmarc32(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2011
I cant hold it in anymore just have to say i'm aghast at how african leaders can watch all this unravel in libya and expect it not to happen in their country  and this includes Zuma regardless of his speech, African leaders should have protested and sent in troops to assist Gaddafi, i believe tenebrous economic times around the world which i still have doubts about  should act as a stimuli to creating an african socio-economic renaissance since democracy and western capitalism has not favoured us?

I'm also dismayed at how myopic, senseless  and brainwashed some people on nairaland, ranting on about how ghadaffi murdered his own people , People are too quick to forget that the same Americans and  nato gangsters told us Saddam had WMD and took babies out of their incubators blah blah blah, Can't these dumb people see this is the same thing happening all over again, let us also not forget that the libyans had a higher standard of living than most Americans , coz we all know america is now a food stamp country

As for the so called no fly zone mandate by the UN, I have pondered at how swift it changed to providing intelligence, carrying out air raids , destroying communication hubs,dropping guns and ammunition, providing mercenaries ? last time i checked the the UN mandate never said choose Sides, Shouldn't this be a reason for the withdrawal of african countries from this organization considering the fact the UN has not sanctioned all participating countries in these devilish acts despite criticism from its own security council member country( Russia)?

In addition the Libyans did not publicly demand for a change, NATO is trying to force is down their throat!!, and i am sure some people will quote poo from CNN reporters in libya , haven't we noticed that CNN and other media agencies have always reported from the rebel side? and for some reason i have that funny scary feeling this has definitely given the US and other European countries a reason to set up military bases in Africa,as i am sure Libya will eventually turn into a new iraq simply coz Ghadaffi supporters will fight to the end and this could take years, the UK is already considering deploying ground forces to assist with the so called transition which we all know as protecting their interest.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by kokogee: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
PStylish:

Sir/Madam Kokogee.Why do you like free things.Have you not heard there is dignity in labour and that whatever you do not work for will not last long with you.
If you are not careful you will fall into the hand of 419ers.
But then the bible asks what can a man give in exchange for his soul
So you mean you can sell your soul/freedom for $500 piecemeal a month and $60k marriage grant?
I tire for you o.In fact I hail.
I cherish my freedom and I pray nothing will deprive me of it in Jesus' Name.Amen.
Remeber a thin free man is better than a fat slave.

There is dignity in labour, u'r right! But u need to know that every citizen of a country has right to enjoy the benefits derivable from the resources of the country. Even, countries like US, UK, etc have socail benefit for their citizens. I know why u'r thinking like that; its because Nigerian gov has succeeded in brainwashing many of us into believing that all money derived from sales of our National resources belong to ppl in gov alone and that u ppl must work hard to get light(spend out of ur income to buy fuel for generator), drill bore hole to get water, spend ur money on health(u n ur family) even pry sch education!, So what is ur right as acitizen

Talking about freedom, u need to define what freedom means b4 u know if u'r enjoying freedom or not. Or are u saying armed robberies, police harassment, joblessness, power failure, bad roads, near-zero health service, degenerated education system, troubled north(courtesy Boko Haram) and south-south(kidnapping and ransom demand) and so on in Nigeria are what constitute ur own freedom?

All my years in Lagos, I'v never been that greedy such that sm1 would defraud me; but that does not mean that I'm an ignorant as related to what right I have talking about Nigerian resources and basic amenities.

As far as I'm concerned, ppl of Libya will know which is better for them. I only pray they would not say it's a mistake like they said in the case of Iraq.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by kokogee: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap28:

Pstylish i see the white man for what he is - a demon - you see him as your saviour.

you may not know it but he is controlling your destiny over in nigeria - your govt is a puppet govt who does the bidding of america and europe, why is a world bank stooge running nigeria's economy? why has nigeria decided to take the IMF's "advice" and devalue the naira? why has your puppet finance minister decided to remove the fuel subsidy knowing fully well it cause even more pain and suffering for the average nigerian?
the white man controls you through your bufoonish leaders but you are too blind to see it, they want to grind you into the dust but you cant see it.

@ the bolded; that's their definition of freedom
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Whatever! Nigerians have more freedom than Libyans!

When have Africans become so intelligent!?(rhetoric). Steer clear from what you don't know rather than running your mouth around as if you knew Libyans better than themselves.

Gaddafi has never had the interest of the people to be free at heart. He controls them through those free  provisions and services - just like the way you would do to your dogs. I can't not disagree so much with the reason why he's calling them rats! Gaddafi has never respected his people for once!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by member67023: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
THEY HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AND SMILING FOR 40 DONKEY YEARS.
THEIR PROTEST IS LONG OVERDUE. THEY JUST WOKE UP?

TUNISIA WAITED 20+ YEARS. llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll Congrats. Program Uninstalled. Virus deleted

EGYPT WAITED 30+ YEARS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll Congrats. Program Uninstalled. Virus deleted

LIBYA WAITED 40+ YEARS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 99%, Please wait. Program Uninstalling.,, ,.,.,

SYRIA WAITED 20+ YEARS lllllllllllllll Please wait Program Uninstalling, ,, ,
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by abes(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
nakedwire:

THEY HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AND SMILING FOR 40 DONKEY YEARS.
THEIR PROTEST IS LONG OVERDUE. THEY JUST WOKE UP?

TUNISIA WAITED 20+ YEARS. llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll Congrats. Program Uninstalled. Virus deleted

EGYPT WAITED 30+ YEARS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll Congrats. Program Uninstalled. Virus deleted

LIBYA WAITED 40+ YEARS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 99%, Please wait. Program Uninstalling.,, ,.,.,

SYRIA WAITED 20+ YEARS lllllllllllllll Please wait Program Uninstalling, ,, ,

When will they Uninstall the queen on england?
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by mail4gift2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
abes:

lollllllllllllll grin lmao nice one mate
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
abes:

How badly has your brain been infested with faeces because of where it is located in your body before you decided to compare the Queen of England to those people?
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by abes(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
Sagamite:

How badly has your brain been infested with faeces because of where it is located in your body before you decided to compare the Queen of England to those people?

Give us reasons why the queen cannot be compared to those people.
Was she elected in a democratic way?
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
abes:

Give us reasons why the queen cannot be compared to those people.
Was she elected in a democratic way?

You are daft!

And that is not an insult, don't take it as such.

Unlike the other men, she has hardly any powers. The ones she has are ceremonial and only applies them based on specific advise from elected officials, any other application leads to derisory criticism that can visibly and easily lead to her abolition or abdication.

Her position bares no hindrance on the populations ability, will and right to elect leaders of the people, by the people and for the people. She does not have the powers, resolution or avocation to sway democratic choice. She is just there to sit pretty and generate revenue through cultural history.

Can you see why you are daft? I don't insult people because I feel like. It is normally very justified.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by abes(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2011
is she
Sagamite:

You are daft!

And that is not an insult, don't take it as such.

Unlike the other men, she has hardly any powers. The ones she has are ceremonial and only applies them based on specific advise from elected officials, any other application leads to derisory criticism that can visibly and easily lead to her abolition or abdication.

Her position bares no hindrance on the populations ability, will and right to elect leaders of the people, by the people and for the people. She does not have the powers, resolution or avocation to sway democratic choice. She is just there to sit pretty and generate revenue through cultural history.

Can you see why you are daft? I don't insult people because I feel like. It is normally very justified.

Is she being paid for being in that position?
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2011
abes:

is she

Is she being paid for being in that position?

What is your point?
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^
You should have asked, what are traditional rulers in Nigeria for? I know some foolish person would say it is incomparable forgetting that Brits have traditions.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
You should have asked, what are traditional rulers in Nigeria for? I know some foolish person would say it is incomparable forgetting that Brits have traditions.

I don't always through everything in my arsenal at people at once. I am very strategic and tactical in everything I do. That was waiting in the arsenal.

When debating with people with low intellect, to me it is like going to bust some Islamic fundamentalist's arse. You send in the planes to first destroy their rickety airforce and tanks. Send in Blackhawks to destroy the remaining ones and most of the brigades. Send in the superior manpower and tanks to take cities and whitewash the remnant army. Send in Special forces to search for the bearded foool that is the leader.

I wanted to listen to more of his moronic arguments so I bring out the appropriate tools from the arsenal to cut and dice him.

It would be interesting to see the fooool that praised him join him in defending the idiocy.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by abes(m): 1:04am On Aug 29, 2011
In Nigeria, the governors have the constitutional rights to dethrone a traditional ruler, can the same be done to the queen?

all4naija:

^^^^

Sagamite:
[s]
I don't always through everything in my arsenal at people at once. I am very strategic and tactical in everything I do. That was waiting in the arsenal.

When debating with people with low intellect, to me it is like going to bust some Islamic fundamentalist's arse. You send in the planes to first destroy their rickety airforce and tanks. Send in Blackhawks to destroy the remaining ones and most of the brigades. Send in the superior manpower and tanks to take cities and whitewash the remnant army. Send in Special forces to search for the bearded foool that is the leader.

I wanted to listen to more of his moronic arguments so I bring out the appropriate tools from the arsenal to cut and dice him.

It would be interesting to see the fooool that praised him join him in defending the idiocy.[/s]
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^
HAHAHA! This is the last time I am going to reply you. Ask yourself because our constitution gives right to dethrone traditional rulers Brit must do the same?

Bwahaha!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by abes(m): 1:13am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
Are they not comparable again?
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 1:28am On Aug 29, 2011
abes:

In Nigeria, the governors have the constitutional rights to dethrone a traditional ruler, can the same be done to the queen?

What is your point about payment?

I wait.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by playmode(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2011
Go and watch Aljazeera ,Libyans are already complaining about the new National Transitional Councils.Some ladies were even complaining that they prefer Gadaffi Government because there was law and order but now they being robbed of their possessions by the rebels.

They also want to deply UN ground troops to be stationed in the country to help disarm the people.

I hope we are not seeing a new Iraq developing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / EU Decides To Provide Weapons Worth €500 Million To Ukraine / China To Overtake US As World's Biggest Economy By 2028, Report Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.