Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? (18907 Views)

Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Are Libyans Ignorant Of Their Own Racial Makeup Or Just Plain Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Stop wasting you time on that old fool throwing tantrums calling them reasons why Gaddafi must stay in power!

Fck Lawd!

He is already in deep shyt!

I love forums.

What you said is clearly there. You can not interrupt. You can not strawman. You can not lie. You can not provide spurious facts/data.

Due to these advatages of a forum, I will finish him!

I fcking love forums. The inventors made it to show my intellectual superiority to moorons like these.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
Harakiri, do not run, I am waiting.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
all4naija:

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Does that justify the reason why Gaddafi should be in power? Old fool! Look at how Zap.i.n.g silly you made your old self look like!

Is that all you have to say?  I would like to know how the issue at hand relates to the Queen of England and American senator?

I might be a fool (in that deluded fantasy island you live in) but you are a epic definition of the words "GREATER FOOL"! You are here jabbering democratic rantings forgetting that the onus of democracy is in it's DIVIDENDS! Tell me, how has democracy helped Nigeria (or any other African country) in the past few decades? The only reason NATO is in Libya is because Ghaddafi was bold enough to challenge imperialism. He was never a coward. He called them the THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES that they really are. This is a man that solely dropped $300million for Africa to have it's first satellite (at a time when countries where paying over $500million as satellite "fees" per annum). This is a man that believed in a united Africa and wanted Africa to become one just like the United States of America and Europe. This man wanted Africa to be one country with one currency and if cowards like you aren't the sort of people holding the mantle of leadership, it would have come to being. Look at how the cowardly president of Nigeria (Botswana and Senegal) have already supported the NTC knowing fully well that this is the beginning of the end for Libya. If Africa comes together, has one currency, we would be the STRONGEST NATION IN THE WORLD and these imperialists know this. That is what they are fighting against but reetarded dummies like you are totally deluded by what you are brainwashed with to see beyond your nose. If Ghaddafi took some violent steps, it was definitely because he wanted to preserve sanity. Look, no matter how hard you try, there will always be people that want to frustrate your government. Look at what Boko Haram is doing. ARE YOU MENTALLY BLIND? It's blatantly obvious that it's the northern elite supporting these guys and yet,GEJ is slow towards taking drastic action. Why? If he rounds them up for public execution, the western media will waste no time in painting him as a "blood thirsty president" who killed "suspects without trial". If he orders their arrest, they are released within a fortnight and back to the street to further their mayhem (thanks to their sponsors). How many Boko Haram members who were arrested have faced trial? How many have been jailed? When last did you hear news of them? Are you people so mentally dead?

And you have the balls to talk?

Rubbish! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

I might be a fool (in that deluded fantasy island you live in) but you are a epic definition of the words "GREATER FOOL"! You are here jabbering democratic rantings forgetting that the onus of democracy is in it's DIVIDENDS! Tell me, how has democracy helped Nigeria (or any other African country) in the past few decades? The only reason NATO is in Libya is because Ghaddafi was bold enough to challenge imperialism. He was never a coward. He called them the THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES that they really are. This is a man that solely dropped $300million for Africa to have it's first satellite (at a time when countries where paying over $500million as satellite "fees" per annum). This is a man that believed in a united Africa and wanted Africa to become one just like the United States of America and Europe. This man wanted Africa to be one country with one currency and if cowards like you aren't the sort of people holding the mantle of leadership, it would have come to being. Look at how the cowardly president of Nigeria (Botswana and Senegal) have already supported the NTC knowing fully well that this is the beginning of the end for Libya. If Africa comes together, has one currency, we would be the STRONGEST NATION IN THE WORLD and these imperialists know this. That is what they are fighting against but reetarded dummies like you are totally deluded by what you are brainwashed with to see beyond your nose. If Ghaddafi took some violent steps, it was definitely because he wanted to preserve sanity. Look, no matter how hard you try, there will always be people that want to frustrate your government. Look at what Boko Haram is doing. ARE YOU MENTALLY BLIND? It's blatantly obvious that it's the northern elite supporting these guys and yet,GEJ is slow towards taking drastic action. Why? If he rounds them up for public execution, the western media will waste no time in painting him as a "blood thirsty president" who killed "suspects without trial". If he orders their arrest, they are released within a fortnight and back to the street to further their mayhem (thanks to their sponsors). How many Boko Haram members who were arrested have faced trial? How many have been jailed? When last did you hear news of them? Are you people so mentally dead?

And you have the balls to talk?

Rubbish! ! !

I am waiting for you.

Don't be scared. It is just intellectual slaughter, you will still be breathing by the end.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sagamite:

I am waiting for you.

Don't be scared. It is just intellectual slaughter, you will still be breathing by the end.

Look at him. He really thinks he's something. You think you're some sort of "intellectual" super hero on nairaland.

Mumu.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^
What an old slowpoke excuse!!!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
What an old slowpoke excuse!!!

And in that bean-filled-brain of yours, you believe you just made a "lot of sense".

Amazing! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Look at him. He really thinks he's something. You think you're some sort of "intellectual" super hero on nairaland.

Mumu.

Stop running scared.

Pucci!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
come on guys lets hummer each other with facts from one's point view than this

lets agree to disagree
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop running scared.

Pucci!

For someone who parades himself as an "intellectual butcher", you are definitely putting up a "good show". I'm so "impressed" to the extent of feeling sleepy with boredom!

Is that all you got?

Fantastic! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

And in that bean-filled-brain of yours, you believe you just made a "lot of sense".

Amazing! ! !

At least sensible than senseless you! You deserve my insults, boohoo! Look at this Gaddafi's lackey!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

For someone who parades himself as an "intellectual butcher", you are definitely putting up a "good show". I'm so "impressed" to the extent of feeling sleepy with boredom!

Is that all you got?

Fantastic! ! !

Pucci, defend your comparison. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=230&feature=plpp[/flash]
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

come on guys lets hummer each other with facts from one's point view than this

lets agree to disagree
I quite agree to that! Not some old id.i.o.t coming here to tell me that I am quoting BBC word for word without having any idea about who I am!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
all4naija:

At least sensible than senseless you! You deserve my insults, boohoo! Look at this Gaddafi's lackey!

Er, the incoming readers will be the judge of that. Talking about your "insults", what makes you think i give a $hit about insults from a faceless bot with an IQ below 20? Even my dog has more brains than that.

Here : GO FETCH! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Pucci, defend your comparison. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=230&feature=plpp[/flash]

Lo and Behold,

SAGAMITE exposes his delusions and in his state of dementia, he believes he's having an "intellectual" discourse.

Thumps up bro! You just killed yourself! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Er, the incoming readers will be the judge of that. Talking about your "insults", what makes you think i give a $hit about insults from a faceless bot with an IQ below 20? Even my dog has more brains than that.

Here : GO FETCH! ! !

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo[/flash]

grin grin grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo[/flash]

grin grin grin

Keep it coming bruv! I'm pretty sure that others reading this are seeing all the "sense" and "logic" you're bringing in via your futile attempt to derail this thread. Seriously though, is this the best you can do? After all the thunder and lightening? I was thinking that a demi-god was gonna tear open the skies and shake his d.i.ck for all to see.

How disappointing! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Keep it coming bruv! I'm pretty sure that others reading this are seeing all the "sense" and "logic" you're bringing in via your futile attempt to derail this thread. Seriously though, is this the best you can do? After all the thunder and lightening? I was thinking that a demi-god was gonna tear open the skies and shake his d.i.ck for all to see.

How disappointing! ! !

Pucci, you are running scared.

How come you can respond to all4naija and you run from me everytime I ask you something? grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqOQqX4_j38&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=232&feature=plpp[/flash]

Pucci, that is why there are no bets. The outcome is obvious. You lose!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
I'm getting really bored with this. Come on, Sagamite. You can do better. Try consulting your pawns and d.i.ck sucking buddies for more material. I'll be back online in a while. You better have something worth reading by then.

Sucka! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

I'm getting really bored with this. Come on, Sagamite. You can do better. Try consulting your pawns and d.i.ck sucking buddies for more material. I'll be back online in a while. You better have something worth reading by then.

Sucka! ! !

Mooron, explain your basis of comparison of a Senator to Gaddafi!

Product of a failed education system. grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
Phew, the shytheads our education system produces! undecided
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
The fact is that Gaddafi is no longer in power! I don't give a damn about what his lackeys think the removal by force is the best option for the people.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
These are the kind of poorly-educated moorons that go and protest for a fooool like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14709570

Ediots defending Gaddafi, how laughable. grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sagamite:

These are the kind of poorly-educated moorons that go and protest for a fooool like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14709570

Ediots defending Gaddafi, how laughable.  grin

Unfortunately for you, i read the article TWICE and I'm trying to make heads or tail how the events happening in another country relates which the current topic of discussion (The Libyan crisis). Are you this desperate to derail this thread? Have you no shame? And you have the balls to call me a slowpoke? If the OP of this thread could put a poll to judge who's the real slowpoke, you would not only win the prize. . .but also the consolation prizes, an all expense paid trip to Libya and a "How to quit being a reetard" handbook! ! !

Good grief! You are so utterly pathetic, i almost pity you.

What a dunce! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2011
all4naija:

The fact is that Gaddafi is no longer in power! I don't give a damn about what his lackeys think the removal by force is the best option for the people.

Quit sucking Sagamite's d.i.ck and grow a brain.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Unfortunately for you, i read the article TWICE and I'm trying to make heads or tail how the events happening in another country relates which the current topic of discussion (The Libyan crisis). Are you this desperate to derail this thread? Have you no shame? And you have the balls to call me a slowpoke? If the OP of this thread could put a poll to judge who's the real slowpoke, you would not only win the prize. . .but also the consolation prizes, an all expense paid trip to Libya and a "How to quit being a reetard" handbook! ! !

Good grief! You are so utterly pathetic, i almost pity you.

What a dunce! ! !

Oh! So you can write when you think you have a point? Dumbo! grin

The point of the link is my highlighting of how poorly educated and ediotic people like you can stand up for useless moorons like Malema and Gaddafi.

Now explain how a Senator compares with Gaddafi. Write! grin
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
Let's stop feeding the troll. Silence is the best answer given to a f.o.o.l - our people say!
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
all4naija:

Let's stop feeding the troll. Silence is the best answer given to a f.o.o.l - our people say!

Everybody who's been on nairaland for the last 3 months knows I'm far from being a troll (i wonder if you even know what the word means). You on the other hand are so reetarded, there should be a statue of you erected right in front of Aro Mental home. You have worked so hard all your life at being dumb, you have converted it into a science! You ought to win a Nobel prize.

Reetarded rooster sucking dummy! ! !
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by coogar: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri:

Everybody who's been on nairaland for the last 3 months knows I'm far from being a troll (i wonder if you even know what the word means). You on the other hand are so reetarded, there should be a statue of you erected right in front of Aro Mental home. You have worked so hard all your life at being dumb, you have converted it into a science! You ought to win a Nodel prize.

Reetarded rooster sucking dummy! ! !

Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sagamite, I'm still waiting for hell to come down from the sky after all the thunder and lightening you've displayed.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
harakiri is best ignored folks.  grin I see he's here too making a mockery of his alleged intellect. What a surprise  cheesy

@ topic -
Big mistake removing Ghadafi! Libya = Egypt part 2. The arab spring is set to morph into the arab nakba.
Re: Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? by harakiri(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
davidylan:

harakiri is best ignored folks.  grin I see he's here too making a mockery of his alleged intellect. What a surprise  cheesy

@ topic -
Big mistake removing Ghadafi! Libya = Egypt part 2. The arab spring is set to morph into the arab nakba.

Please, wash your mouth with soap, rinse out with acid and go back to that religious thread and coherently explain how human beings evolved from SAND! ! !

How did you become a moderator anyways? Aren't you supposed to guard against derailing of threads? Aren't you guilty of that right now? Take your sorry a$$ back to that thread and explain yourself and keep out the usual boring stories of how you made it from a dress-wearing-secretary to a lab attendant.

Go on boy. Go fetch! ! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Badenoch Appointed Secretary Of State For International Trade / Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch / EU Decides To Provide Weapons Worth €500 Million To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.