Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56980 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Moniya4Real:

“As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.” You spoke nothing but the truth bro. God bless your cognitive skill and your magical fingers
Absolute crap! God doesn't exist.. his father is dead and gone, life goes on, afterall his girlfriend did kill his father.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ifihearam: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

If truly you are married then your wife is married to a foool
May we birth a thief instead of a fool.

Your case is quite different because you already have a family and they must eat, but OP case is just dating and 4 days after the death of his dad? the least she could have done is wait for at least a week,stand by him, console him...he is not so wicked not to notice her needs.

She is just childish,insensitive and entitled.
Do with this as you please, its your cross to bear not us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by dazzlingd(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..

Wereygrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ofadaman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
God has saved you from an evil woman, take it as a good thing , avoid her or regret the rest of your life

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Biafraaa: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Don't mind the broke ass! grin his father died so he will never ever spend money.
Maybe for their tradition, if he no do transfer him papa go resurrect grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by pasuma(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Run oooooo

LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by joygiverr: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you marry this type of girl and maybe you lost your source of income while in the marriage, she will leave you and pack out of the house. She have already give you an obvious and clear red flag

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

long story, so his wife has become a bad wife his father died? Maybe he should never ever spend money because his father died.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by noble2faith(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

To behead you dey hungry me angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Biafraaa: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
ifihearam:

If truly you are married then your wife is married to a foool
May we birth a thief instead of a fool.

Your case is quite different because you already have a family and they must eat, but OP case is just dating and 4 days after the death of his dad? the least she could have done is wait for at least a week,stand by him, console him...he is not so wicked not to notice her needs.

She is just childish,insensitive and entitled.
Do with this as you please, its your cross to bear not us.
Is the OP dating her to marry her or na just to dey nack?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by OriOko88(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin grin Mine has stopped talking to me since last week ontop 5k Christmas hairstyle money. I no even send her.

Na d world cup dey give me joy.

Try camp Babe for one month with steady sex,then u go no say pussay is overrated. We deserve more from these girls.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by One4me: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

Dont be shocked dude, it is the way of Women.
Almost all Women, dont see men beyond What they can provide, be it money, sex, status and power!
know this and Know Peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ofemmanu1: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Anyenmoney:

I want to tell her that boyfriends are everywhere but men are scarce.

That dude is a broke ass niggah.

Instead of him to come out clean, he's trying to put blame on the dead man.

The babe should just Waka.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by IMASTEX: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Girlfriend?! More like an adopted orphan, even as that would have empathy given the circumstances.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Coldie(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na mumu u dae date start looking for how to tumble her massively from everywhere possible before breaking up with her if not when u a break up na u she go look like mumu. She go even hate u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ccjoe: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lance008:

She won't eat ?
When relationships turn employment
She no Dey give
The boy no get mouth
Boys too need to be spoiled
To hell with lady Nigeria gals
No body is forcing it on you bro, so rest...last time I checked Nigerian ladies don't want you either...u never even cared to know if she really needed that cash badly..u jxt abused her straight up..people die life goes on joor..the girl did nothing wrong...
she consoled him and made her request.. What's there...free d girl joor..
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by noble2faith(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lance008:

You must be a higher animal
Someone who lost his dad and the girl who need money most
I pray you pass through this so that u can judge

Calling him animal is even an insult to the animal kingdom. I am still thinking of the befitting word to describe him.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by One4me: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Biafraaa:

Is the OP dating her to marry her or na just to dey nack?

If you read the post and you understand, you will see where he talked about going to do introduction of families. angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Obidient4life2: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Dissolve that relationship immediately else you will be sorry for live! By immediately, I mean this very night!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Somebody who wasn't looking for you to check on you or to ask how you were coping and faring, but it was money she was after. That's cold. If I were her, it would be me giving him Christmas money and buying him Christmas gifts just to cheer him up.

My condolences, OP. May your Dad's soul rest in peace and may God comfort you at such a difficult time.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Biafraaa:

Maybe for their tradition, if he no do transfer him papa go resurrect grin grin
grin grin grin grin He will never ever spend money again his father took his bank account to the grave
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jeff1607(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

When a lady gets to a certain age there are things a man doesn’t call her attention to , due to the fact that at least her home training did at least some certain good to her.

Won’t be surprised at her background and her lack of empathy, he should get a lady who has his well being at heart. This was supposed to be a marriage but she wants to be treated as a girlfriend not a wife

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by coolcare(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Red flag
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by invinzible1: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.
Never take this advice... It's from the pit of hell
She's one of those who will act in such way... Flee from her kinds

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by One4me: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:

So, Girls/ladies dont have their parents to feed them, if they are Hungry?
Must you turn every relationship/Boyfriend into a FEEDING BOTTLE?
Broke-azz Ladies everywhere
angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Goodman247: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is this story real, fake stories, how can ur girlfriend ask you for 50k knowing that your dad just died
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
Somebody wasn't looking for you to check on you or to ask how you were coping and faring, but it was money she was after. That's cold. If I were her, it would be me giving him Christmas money and buying him Christmas gifts just to cheer him up.

My condolences, OP. May your Dad's soul rest in peace and may God comfort you at such a difficult time.
Well... everyone is not a fool like you, grin his father is dead and gone life goes on for him and his girlfriend afterall she didn't kill his father, if he gives her money his father would still be dead no difference
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by vince96w2(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Like you said God has saved you from her..Go and look for your wife

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Revolva(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dont know why many naija gals are so low in thinking these days

How can u ask someone of 50k at dis time he is mourning his dad

If u see dem , you go think they are sensible ,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by abbasajao(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guy. You don't have any obligation to her. Ja ra é

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Shadysen: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:

foolish, what do you have to offer exception of pussy that i should choose you over my parent, stupid girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.